[NA]Eternal Wolfpack- PVE

in Looking for...

Posted by: LizLemon.7843

LizLemon.7843

Eternal Wolfpack [WOLF], an established casual PvE-focused, mid-sized guild, is currently recruiting active, dedicated, and self-motivated players who foster an interest in all areas of the game.

Overview:

Region — All North American time zones
Server — Blackgate (NA)
Prime Time — 7:00pm – 2:00am EST
VoIP — TeamSpeak
Age — Minimum 18+, most are 21+
Website — http://wolfpack.guildlaunch.com/

What We Offer:

• Active, mature, and friendly community
  • Private TeamSpeak
  • Scheduled events (JP races, Dueling, Fashion Shows, Hide n Seek, Hunger Games, etc)
  • Weekly Guild Missions
  • High-level fractal progression and fractal mentoring/beginner and exp dungeon runs
  • Knowledgeable players and officers

Member Expectations:

• Be 18 years or older
  • Utilize TeamSpeak often; required for progression in guild rank
  • Represent us 80%
  • Always be respectful to everyone in the guild
  • Participate in scheduled guild events
  • Be an active, committed, long-term member

*We have claimed our guild hall and are upgrading quickly – guild portal, arena, repair, crafting etc.
*We are organizing raid teams and have done very well during raid demo weekend!

We are well established, well funded and committed to the enjoyment of each and every one of our members, whether serious play or casual fun. We are not a mega-guild, with a goal of keeping our roster under 200 very active members.

Joining Us:

If all of the above sounds like a good fit for you, head on over to our website (http://www.wolfpack.guildlaunch.com/) and fill out an application on the home page. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me in-game (cifer.2357) or send a PM.

(edited by LizLemon.7843)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tiamat.3204

Tiamat.3204

Wow that sounds like an interesting guild. Do you guys do coaching runs for dungeons too? I’ve been looking for a guild with an active teamspeak and I’ll definitely shoot you an application ^~^

in Looking for...

LizLemon.7843

Wow that sounds like an interesting guild. Do you guys do coaching runs for dungeons too? I’ve been looking for a guild with an active teamspeak and I’ll definitely shoot you an application ^~^

Yes we do, we have Arah mentoring at least once per week and every Saturday we do fractal mentoring/dungeon mentoring. Speed runs too, if you aren’t that new to the game but want to get skilled up.

in Looking for...

LizLemon.7843

Guild PVP Event, Wednesday June 10th – Events for Serious AND Casual PVP players as well as guild fun events for all. PvP Arena 8:30 PM EST. Prize pool includes weapon skins, stacks of T6 mats, Gold and other fun prizes.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Harmonia.2438

Harmonia.2438

Really nice people are in this guild, nice and respectful mentoring to help out every level of players in all aspects. Lots of fun and social. There’s no pressure of performance, but if you want to get advices, help, there’s always someone that is willing to give out a hand.

in Looking for...

LizLemon.7843

Fractal of the Mists mentoring tonight followed by movie night!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fuegoeiskalt.3607

Fuegoeiskalt.3607

Just joined a few days ago. This is the most fun I have ever had in GW2.
These folks are always running something (Dungeons, Fractals, PvP).
…the best part….they are always explaining bosses, builds and things I never knew about the game.
oh…and no drama-llamas….a really excellent guild

in Looking for...

LizLemon.7843

Just joined a few days ago. This is the most fun I have ever had in GW2.
These folks are always running something (Dungeons, Fractals, PvP).
…the best part….they are always explaining bosses, builds and things I never knew about the game.
oh…and no drama-llamas….a really excellent guild

Thanks, so much! We are also really glad to have you with us! Looking forward to lots more fun! Guild Missions tonight! And Fashion Show coming up at a future date…

in Looking for...

LizLemon.7843

Our guild vs guild event was a great success – Protect the Lord and Battle Royale. We will be doing this event again soon – any guilds interested in taking us on?

in Looking for...

LizLemon.7843

We have now added weekly Aetherblade path runs/mentoring along with our other strong dungeon and fractal programs!

in Looking for...

LizLemon.7843

Eternal Wolfpack [WOLF], an established casual PvE-focused, mid-sized guild, is currently recruiting active, dedicated, and self-motivated players who foster an interest in all areas of the game.

Overview:

Region — All North American time zones
Server — Blackgate (NA)
Prime Time — 7:00pm – 2:00am EST
VoIP — TeamSpeak
Age — Minimum 18+, most are 21+
Website — http://wolfpack.guildlaunch.com/

What We Offer:

• Active, mature, and friendly community
  • Private TeamSpeak
  • Scheduled events (JP races, Dueling, Fashion Shows, Hide n Seek, Hunger Games, etc)
  • Weekly Guild Missions
  • High-level fractal progression and fractal mentoring/beginner and exp dungeon runs
  • Knowledgeable players and officers

Member Expectations:

• Be 18 years or older
  • Utilize TeamSpeak often; required for progression in guild rank
  • Represent us 80%
  • Always be respectful to everyone in the guild
  • Participate in scheduled guild events
  • Be an active, committed, long-term member

*We have claimed our guild hall and are upgrading quickly – guild portal, arena, repair, crafting etc.
*We are organizing raid teams and have done very well during raid demo weekend!

We are well established, well funded and committed to the enjoyment of each and every one of our members, whether serious play or casual fun. We are not a mega-guild, with a goal of keeping our roster under 200 very active members.

Joining Us:

If all of the above sounds like a good fit for you, head on over to our website (http://www.wolfpack.guildlaunch.com/) and fill out an application on the home page. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me in-game (cifer.2357) or send a PM.

(edited by LizLemon.7843)