[NA] Exp'd player LF semi-HC guild for raids

in Looking for...

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Hey there. I’m Chris (Dawnheart) — Guardian + (as of HoT) Revenant — and I’m looking for a reasonably talented group of players to run with in HoT when it comes to raids and any other new, challenging PvE content that may be released. So, here’s me:

Full-time student, old enough to drink, not old enough to rent a car.

My background in MMOs consists of 6 years on-and-off of semi-hardcore PvE and PvP in GW1 and several years of semi-hardcore raiding in WoW. Today, I am still actively raiding on a 9 hour/week schedule, clearing the last 2 tiers in the top 100 US, including multiple US 50 and better individual Mythic kills. As of this posting, my guild is US 68 even on our exceptionally light schedule (nearly 1/2 the hours of many US 50 guilds).

Additionally, I’m an experienced organizer and raid leader; aside from minor co-lead jobs in my Mythic progression guild’s raids, I also lead a weekly 30-man group through clears of the current tier of content on the highest cross-realmable difficulty (Heroic). Feedback and ratings from these runs can be found here. I’ve also done a fair share of commanding in WvW over the years, granted it’s been quite a while at this point.

The majority of my GW2 career has been PvP and WvW, but I’ve made a point of clearing out all PvE content for completion’s (and lore’s) sake. That said, I am far from without understanding of the PvE meta. I’m simply more interested in it now because I have faith that the incoming content will be legitimately challenging.

I own two full sets of Heavy Ascended armor (Knight’s and Berserker’s), as well as a full set of Berserker’s weapons for both Guardian and Revenant.

What I want in a guild is a highly organized group of people, preferably with extensive PvE experience here or elsewhere (WoW raid experience would be nice for shared perspective), that intends to raid on a set schedule of 1-3 nights/week — specifically not Tue-Thur 7-10 PM Central. Late weekends or early weekdays work best for me.

I am not interested in leaving the T1/T2 brackets (in the interest of WvW). Guilds outside of these tiers and expecting a world hop just aren’t a possibility for me.

Finally, I am not looking for a guild to speed clear vanilla dungeons with every day. I’m happy to do it, but I won’t log in just for that. I’m primarily looking to push raid content and, from time to time, fractals. I’ve hardly touched them since their release, but I’m interested in exploring all of the changes being made to them. Big fan of D3/exponential difficulty increases, and I get a similar vibe from fractals.

Thanks for reading! I can be contacted here or in-game. Have a nice day. :-)

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Two dedicated teams for Raiding
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active RaidCall
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.
•LGBT friendly
•NA server

•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons/raids
WvW – need experienced commanders

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and RaidCall preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

Feel free to check out our website : http://synergygw2.enjin.com

We have an application for our raid teams however to join you don’t have to fill this out. See below.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

Guild Leader and Officers :
•Aeromu.9134
•Brawson.4701
•Archdruidess.5143
•Cookiezz.5261
•Kapraze.3062

in Looking for...

Christos de Soufre.3802

Thanks for the response, I’ll take a look.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cookiezz.5261

Cookiezz.5261

Hello! I’m one of the officers for Synergy and I am online now, as well as in our RaidCall, if you have any questions (I have most other VOIP programs, with access to plenty of servers, if they would be preferred on your end for a quick chat).

Let me know if you’re interested! Preferably in game. Thanks!

I also have a laundry list of top 50 WoW guild raiding, so I’m sure we would have a bit to chat about.

in Looking for...

Christos de Soufre.3802

Thanks for the extra contact. I’mma let this stew for a couple days while I look before talking to anyone or applying anywhere, but y’all do seem like a good bunch of people. Will add you in-game; interested in talking soon.

in Looking for...

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

Long time no see Chris; sup bud

in Looking for...

Christos de Soufre.3802

Hey doc. Figured I’d come back for raids and the new borderlands. :-)

in Looking for...

Christos de Soufre.3802

Bumping this.

Need a guild, old or new, whose schedule won’t infringe on my existing commitments.

in Looking for...

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

For sure, can’t say we (team RIOT) are too excited for the new borderlands (everything seems to favor/push towards zerging), but we’ll be running a raiding group and diving into fractals + doing sPvP & our normal wvw-small-man roaming. You sound a little more hardcore than we as a guild will be with raids (we’re doing 1 day/week for 4 hours or so (casual time commitment) with a hardcore/pve meta focus), but we’re pretty chill on time commitment/repping/etc; feel free to hit me up more in game and we can chat or check out our about section http://www.teamriot.org/about.

One love brah,
doc

in Looking for...

Christos de Soufre.3802

I’ll definitely hit you up to talk about y’alls raiding plans. I’m not super worried about the time spent doing it, just that the schedule is consistent and I feel like the time spent is meaningful. Would be fun to have a good bunch of people to get back into the WvW/PvP scene with too. :-) @doc, what times are you usually online?

in Looking for...

Posted by: ExCode.6370

ExCode.6370

/wave

Hey Chris.

Stef – Guild Leader of Revel [REV] – Blackgate
http://www.revelguild.com/

in Looking for...

Christos de Soufre.3802

Heya Stef.

Bumparino. Still open to options in T1/T2.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-Looking-for-raiders/first

Feel free to check out my guild, and let me know if you have any questions my IGN is Dom.