[NA] Group of Players looking for home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Maggie.3082

Maggie.3082

We are a small group of players who are looking for a new home. Basically we are looking for our guild to be absorbed by a medium sized guild. We don’t have enough people to do some of the harder missions, raids, and building up the hall is falling upon the shoulders of a select few which is just getting too expensive. We are all players who know what we are doing, with full ascended gear (ready-to-raid), just need a slightly larger group to absorb us to do some of the bigger content with.

What we are looking for
1. A MEDIUM sized guild. Preferably around 30-50 ACTIVE members, on a nightly basis. We don’t want something huge, we want to get to know our guild mates.
2. a NA-EST based guild. We are generally all in the EST time zone, and are looking for missions/raid times that fit our adult schedules.
3. A guild that has stable/drama-free leadership. We are adults playing a game in our spare time. This isn’t high school.
4. A PvE focused guild is what we are looking for, but we do have some members who really enjoy spvp- so pvx is enjoyable too. We are really looking to get into raiding.
5. Adults. Like I eluded to in 2 & 3 we are all adults in our late 20’s middle 30’s. We aren’t looking for drama, to watch our profanity, or to hear about how cool this kid is for smoking. We All go to school/work full time and play this game to have fun.

I believe that’s it. Please contact me in game, or leave a message here with the following information: how many active people you have on a nightly basis, what day of the week you hold missions (and time), and what day of the week (and time) you plan on raiding. Also helpful if you say how many raid slots you have open.
Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing form you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: tkkaine.9437

tkkaine.9437

We are a medium sized guild, and although we are in the midst of rebuilding, we have a quite a few core active players looking to find other active players to add to our roster.

Check out our post @ https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-PvX-Haven-Community-HC-Recuiting/first#post5753290

in Looking for...

Posted by: foxinabox.5296

foxinabox.5296

Hey there Maggie! I’ll also send you a message in game, but if you would be interested, check out our ad page, or visit our community website at www.atrsgaming.com. We’re currently a bit smaller than what you are looking for, but my goal (and it’s on track) is to be the size of something you are looking for by the end of the year. We have an active teamspeak server, starting to run planned events this up coming week, prepping for raids, etc. We’re always looking for like minded individuals, and more friends to game with!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-ATRS-Gaming-ATRS-recruiting/first#post5751311

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Tonic was established in 2012 with the purpose of building a close-knit gaming community that caters to the busy adult. We understand that life comes first and have no mandatory events or time commitments. We believe in the power of respect and look for supportive members who value teamwork. Elitism and aggression are not tolerated here. We know everyone makes mistakes and together we learn from them. While we are based out of North America, we accept players from all over the globe and embrace diversity. We are always looking for committed, social players who enjoy all aspects of multiplayer gaming in a casual, semi-competitive environment.

Going to answer your bullets with the information you requested:

1. We’re at 48 members right now. I’d say most are active but we have people in a few different time zones. Peak time seems to be 7pm-12pm EST where we’ll have 10-20 members online.
2. Currently we do everything by EST but we have a “late” EST schedule right now. 9pm Tues & Thurs for missions and the like. We are working on planning out earlier times (currently 6pm on Sunday & Wednesday). I’ll be running a poll on what type of events and what times our events should be soon to see if we need to re-adjust due to new recruits.
3. We haven’t had drama in years and I intend on keeping it that way. Due to expanding, we just voted in new officers as well.
4. We are a true PvX guild. You’ll find me in sPvP every day. We have some people who live in WvW. Overall, we do lean heavier towards PvE.
5. We are a 21+ guild because I’ve found that over the years it is less drama. Profanity is fine, hate speech isn’t. And I think our guild mission speaks to this.

Good luck!

Edited to add: Raids will NOT be casual but fall more under semi-hardcore. This means that if you show up, you’re expected to bring in your A-Game. If you consistently fail to show up or half-kitten , you’re not going to get priority spots. Tonic is about having fun but sometimes having fun is getting kitten done.

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

(edited by sinthetix.8765)

in Looking for...

Maggie.3082

Bump. We’ll be making a decision early next week!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Four dedicated teams for Raiding
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.
•LGBT friendly
•NA server
•Our own guild podcast located at https://youtu.be/GbmafSdD0YU
•Level 20 Guild Hall and rising.
•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons/raids
WvW – need experienced commanders

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

Feel free to check out our website : http://synergygw2.enjin.com

We have an application for our raid teams however to join you don’t have to fill this out. See below.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

Guild Leader and Officers :
•Aeromu.9134
•Archdruidess.5143
•Cookiezz.5261
•Enfinity.8420
•DarkChaos.4326

in Looking for...

Maggie.3082

Bumping this post again to make sure we get all of the best candidates!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pensadora.9478

Pensadora.9478

Hey Maggie,

Suggest you look at MAS guild, mas4eva.enjin.com. We are Blackgate-based, WvW-focused with small ops teams. We are a guild that enjoys being together in a friendly, helpful and fun community that likes to work together. Reach out with more questions if you’re interested once you’ve visited our site. Good luck!

GM of [MAS] – Might and Smarts – WvW
http://www.mas4eva.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Hey, bumping this for you, but we voted on raid times and we still have slots open for the Saturday morning group (9am-12pm Eastern) and Saturday evening group (9pm-12am). We have three 10 man groups total.

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Looking for...

Maggie.3082

Hey Maggie,

Suggest you look at MAS guild, mas4eva.enjin.com. We are Blackgate-based, WvW-focused with small ops teams. We are a guild that enjoys being together in a friendly, helpful and fun community that likes to work together. Reach out with more questions if you’re interested once you’ve visited our site. Good luck!

Thank you but we are mostly pve focused the few of people who do wvw I believe are on JQ. But thank you for youre interest!

Hey, bumping this for you, but we voted on raid times and we still have slots open for the Saturday morning group (9am-12pm Eastern) and Saturday evening group (9pm-12am). We have three 10 man groups total.

Thank you for the bump and the update! I will update our internal thread. We have a meeting to make a decision tomorrow night we really appreciate everyones responses as we look for a new home!
(Edited for typos…stupid phone)