[NA][HoD] Looking for a PvE guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Anivia.2638

Anivia.2638

i want friends 8’(

i like small guilds more than bigger ones!

(edited by Anivia.2638)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Anivia.2638

Anivia.2638

bump1234567891011

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

Hello Anivia,

I currently lead a casual guild on Yak’s Bend that has a strong focus on PvE. We might be a little bigger than what you are looking for since we try to maintain a roster of 150, but we do have a high focus on creating a social community of friends rather than just boosting our member count. I do my best to strike a good balance between being small enough to be close nit and large enough to be active and effective at accomplishing game objectives. Our peak hours are in the evenings with 20+ members online daily.

We focus on recruiting players that are looking to be social and make some friends as we believe in quality over quantity membership. We are not a copy, paste, and spam recruit guild. We seek out members on a one-on-one basis an think you would do well here and find what you are looking for.

Our current focus right now is doing the living story content and achievements together. We also get out and do the occasional dungeon and fractal together. Our biggest event is Guild Missions every Friday.

We also maintain an active teamspeak where the core of us socialize on a daily basis. IF you like to chat and joke around as you play this will help you get the most out of your guild experience here.

For more general information on how we do things and what we have to offer you may read our most recent recruitment post.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/XHSA-seeking-members-interested-in-LS2-groups/first#post4574829

If you have any questions or would like an invite please feel free to contact me via in-game mail.

I look forward to hearing from you, good luck on your search.

Thanks,
-Mireles

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

(edited by Mireles Lore.5942)