[NA][HoD]New/Returning player LFGuild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Steve.1802

Steve.1802

Good Day,

I’m looking for a casual/semi-casual guild to join and meet new people and make some friends on Henge of Denravi. I bought GW2 when it released and played for a while before HoT came out. I never really got that far into the game so I’m still new to it. I am open to transferring worlds if it comes down to it.

I mainly PvE but would dabble into PvP and WvE

If I understand correctly GW2 is a mega server so you meet people from other worlds and could join their guilds but if you’re doing WvW you have to be in a guild on your home realm.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

You are correct on the megaservers. Your server (HoD) only applies to WvW at this point.

That being said, you should come check out MIND. Although we are on Darkhaven, we might be a fit for you.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Wisdom-And-Serenity-MIND-NA-Darkhaven/first#post6674328

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hex.2579

Hex.2579

good day to you too, Steve.
there’s more info about our guild here
we are very small and super casual.
home worlds only for WvW. so if you’re in any NA servers, you can join your guildies and friends everywhere, except for WvW. most guilds don’t have a home world unless dedicated to WvW. but eventually they’ll have to set up a home world so people can roam together.

take a look and let me know if you’re interested. you can join up to 5 guilds so don’t be hesitate to join more than 1 guild and test the water.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello Steve,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [Blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at about 170 players. As we require 100% representation, our guild is actively engaged and willing to help each other out with anything and everything. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild, but can also provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 15-20 during WvW raids.

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Guild Missions, PvP throughout the week, and have a fully upgraded guild hall, Teamspeak Channel, fully stocked website and sub-forum on the Gate of Madness Server Website.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years.

We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, or send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 if you have any questions.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness