[NA][HoT][RAID][PvX]You're just mad [LUCK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nekomi.9562

Nekomi.9562

Name: You’re just mad [LUCK]
Server: All Servers Garnished Toast mainly (Tarnished Coast)
Time Zone: PTC It really does not matter too much. The guild is online the majority of the day I myself am online mostly Nights and other days during the Day
Rep Requirement: 100% is NOT expected but it is expected that you at least have a tab created for our guild chat in case we need people for an event or assistance, also to greet one another every now and again.
Roleplay: We have some players that indulge in it.
Ages: We are open to all ages but we range from 21+ currently
Size: We currently range from 150 or so Active daily currently of 390.
Guild Hall Currently level 45 with all the basic upgrades.
Website Don’t have plans for one.
Teamspeak We have one specifically for raiding, our PvE content is done coms off, there is no need to have TS3 for any open world content.

The Purpose of this Guild
The guild started off as just a typical BANK guild named [LUCK] due to our constant “Luck” on drops and forging whilst everyone had a profound hatred over us for it I decided to just name it “You’re just mad” eventually we started to build up the guild on our own to the point of Guilds Trove/Bounties/etc through gold purchasing rather than earning it through guild activities… moving on…

What we want best for our guild is to show other guilds that you don’t have to be 100% Active every single day of the week sitting in WvW or PvP or even PvE trashing on people and just being complete jerks acting like elitist show offs, nor to people who do not concede to their “Rules.” or join TeamSpeak to join their content no matter how easy it is. That being said we DO have a TeamSpeak primarily for our guild raids and for idle conversations as we have absolutely no issues with running open world content with pugs in text as everyone should know this by now, not everyone is going to get on to listen to people talk about off-topic stuff.

Seeking
Our guild is seeking active players of all forms be it EOTM, PvP, PvE, RAIDERS (Primary now) or even Roleplayers! with a STRONG emphasis on Raid LEADERS people who can organize groups and also people who can learn quickly to teach others.

We do not WvW since we are more of a worldwide guild and because of how toxic it is.

You can be level 1 or level 80 it doesn’t matter! Were here to help and be here for you!
We are looking for players that are Kind and have a lot of fun rather than a lot of harsh times trashing others. Are you looking for an active guild that actually organizes events and tries to have fun rather than excluding people out who are not “core” then come try us out. You do not have to be REP 100% nor do you need to be a part of the community every week, just have some good laid back fun.

We offer a variety of opportunities to do all kinds of activities, so you can find something you really enjoy by participating when we do them.

The only Rules we have are as follows.
1) Be nice to one another, help people out an just have a good time.
2) Drama will not be tolerated which applies to rule one, this includes spies as we have spies all over, to keep drama out.
3) Inactivity for over a week without notice gets you removed but a mail will be sent unless prior heads up is given.

If you are still new to Guild Wars 2 we will do the best that we can to teach you the ropes ^^ We hope to see you soon and to help make our guild grow!

Please Private Message me or
Whisper or Leave a comment below if you would like to be apart of our growing guild.

Guild Leaders to contact…

Deadly Cuddles (Active)
Tiny Ari (InActive)
Tharoma (Active)
Hadeshu (Active)
Zerk McMeta (Active)

If there is evil in this world… It lurks in the hearts of men.

(edited by Nekomi.9562)

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

WE lead the most efficient noob-friendly ||Noxious Pods|| farm over 25 pods per run on a regular run, and also do less than 10 min achievement runs (4-8 minutes) We do Tarir afterwards sometimes we squeeze in 2 runs of it if we find another.

We also just attempted Tangled Depths META tonight. Our first attempt was AMAZING Nuhoch succeeded with me at the lead. Ogre, Scar and Rata all were well down to 10-15% but failed due to one minor thing Purple donuts.

But why not tag along learn the content have a good time.

I also apologize if this is unacceptable part of the forums? I have a post up in LFG section but it has not really drawn too much attention for HoT content wise.

in Looking for...

Posted by: TerminalMontage.5693

TerminalMontage.5693

I’ll definitely send you a message when I log in later, I did Dragon’s Stand with you once, it was when we killed the mouth in like 2 minutes lol.

I tried it with other guilds later, and it was a nightmare, you guys really got it together.

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

I’ll definitely send you a message when I log in later, I did Dragon’s Stand with you once, it was when we killed the mouth in like 2 minutes lol.

I tried it with other guilds later, and it was a nightmare, you guys really got it together.

It was 3 minutes and 20 seconds total from the first DPS strike.

Yeah I don’t get why people have trouble with politely telling people what is needed to be done an having neatly organized copy-paste instructions that are pleasing to the eye rather just a jumbled mess.

We would be glad to have you
We plan on finishing TD tomorrow and add it to our list of daily wins.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

I might give it a go, are you guys running these events around the clock with different people because I have a sporadic work schedule and work nights, naturally if you have set times I’ll have issues I suppose but one would hope with it being Open World that you would have people running all the time depending on their schedules.

in Looking for...

Posted by: cosmos.9532

cosmos.9532

??????
WRONG FORUM CATEGORY
Why does the hell this guild advertise themself here?
Go to LOOKING FOR…
not here :[

Thief 80 Necromancer 80 [FTF]

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

I might give it a go, are you guys running these events around the clock with different people because I have a sporadic work schedule and work nights, naturally if you have set times I’ll have issues I suppose but one would hope with it being Open World that you would have people running all the time depending on their schedules.

That we do.

My personal runs that garner a lot of attention starts anywhere from 3:30-5:30am PST time which for me is 10:00am in the morning which stretches out until 14 hours later of which the guildies then go on by themselves to continue their runs on their timezones.

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

??????
WRONG FORUM CATEGORY
Go to LOOKING FOR…

I cri… :C

in Looking for...

Oldirtbeard.9834

??????
WRONG FORUM CATEGORY
Go to LOOKING FOR…

To be fair the guild forum seems to be more focused on WvWvW

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

??????
WRONG FORUM CATEGORY
Go to LOOKING FOR…

To be fair the guild forum seems to be more focused on WvWvW

It’s rather true.
People don’t seem to care about anything but that on LFG.

We casual PvE / HoT content guilds don’t really see much traffic there.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Still, it would not be fair to allow some Guilds to advertise in the main discussion forums, and not others.

And, if all others can advertise in the main discussion forums, then discussion topics will disappear off the front page even faster. The discussion sub-forums would become filled with Guilds advertising, and there would be little difference between the two sub-forums.

I’m sure you understand. Good luck.

in Looking for...

Oldirtbeard.9834

Still, it would not be fair to allow some Guilds to advertise in the main discussion forums, and not others.

And, if all others can advertise in the main discussion forums, then discussion topics will disappear off the front page even faster. The discussion sub-forums would become filled with Guilds advertising, and there would be little difference between the two sub-forums.

Personally I’m glad he did because I looked for a HoT guild on the LFG forum and literally only saw one game mode dominating it, with one Fractal guild; at least this guild focuses exclusively on HoT Map Meta events.

With the amount of people like my self that have complained of difficulty being told to find a guild wouldn’t it be in the best interests of the forum if there was a place you could direct them towards such as this guild which seems to cater to the kinda of events that are predominantly discussed in this very forum?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Personally I’m glad he did because I looked for a HoT guild on the LFG forum and literally only saw one game mode dominating it, with one Fractal guild; at least this guild focuses exclusively on HoT Map Meta events.

With the amount of people like my self that have complained of difficulty being told to find a guild wouldn’t it be in the best interests of the forum if there was a place you could direct them towards such as this guild which seems to cater to the kinda of events that are predominantly discussed in this very forum?

And that place is not General Discussion or Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.

The general discussion sub forums are not the places for guild advertisements. No guild or guild type can have an exemption to that rule.

It would be helpful if they split off WvW and PvE and PvP looking for guilds section and let the multi-area guilds cross post their advertisements. That would be the better suggestion than allow for exceptions to the rule which would be impossible to police.

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

Eh… doub’t it will ever change to allow PvE PvP and WvW sub forums.

in Looking for...

Posted by: PseudoNewb.5468

PseudoNewb.5468

I could use a guild to do HoT content etc… I won’t forgive you for throwing me off a cliff in a costume brawl once, but the new HoT content seems to demand more or less organized groups and guilds. I would appreciate an invite.

My tag… well it is right there on the left of this post. But I guess I will mail you in-game too.

Thanks.

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

I could use a guild to do HoT content etc… I won’t forgive you for throwing me off a cliff in a costume brawl once, but the new HoT content seems to demand more or less organized groups and guilds. I would appreciate an invite.

My tag… well it is right there on the left of this post. But I guess I will mail you in-game too.

Thanks.

Gotta throw you off a cliff first c:

in Looking for...

Posted by: Botan Saro Pu.1085

Botan Saro Pu.1085

Hi Nekomi, sounds interesting, I’ll try to contact you in game.

Will you be doing raids? I’d love to find an organized group for that.

I appreciate that you don’t push people to use TeamSpeak, but is it an option? I enjoy it myself, and for raids I’d guess it will help a lot. Also can bring a nice social aspect to the game.

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

I would like to add that we are now recruiting anyone who happens to really be interested in a fun experienced casual group of guild raiders that know what their doing for raids. Rather than going about pugging it without TS and without experience.

This content is very very hard but extremely rewarding and we hope to help out a lot of people in game, be that by allowing them a large selection of new-recruits and or experienced people to tag along an teach you how the fights work.

We are currently on boss 2 and have had the best time in a very long time from old-school to new with this content.

So go ahead jump on in and have some fun learn, we are not elitists we are here for you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

I would like to add that we are now recruiting anyone who happens to really be interested in a fun experienced casual group of guild raiders that know what their doing for raids. Rather than going about pugging it without TS and without experience.

This content is very very hard but extremely rewarding and we hope to help out a lot of people in game, be that by allowing them a large selection of new-recruits and or experienced people to tag along an teach you how the fights work.

We are currently on boss 2 and have had the best time in a very long time from old-school to new with this content.

So go ahead jump on in and have some fun learn, we are not elitists we are here for you.

Hi I sent you a message in game.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

Updated the information a bit, [LUCK] is still recruiting anyone interested in a highly active guild for what ever reason although again we primarily focus on RAID and HoT content for now.

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

Updated to current state.

in Looking for...

Posted by: godsie.2864

godsie.2864

I am not sure if you still have any space, but I am a very enthusiastic guild wars 2 player looking for a new home – active guild community and people to enjoy the game with. If there is space I wonder if you might be able to send me an invite, if not am happy to wait until there is a space

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

It’s been a while, but with the release of the new wing, we’re becoming more active again, although since there will be no new content until the next raid wing and living story won’t be til next year give or take, we just log in to clear on sunday and then finish up on mondays for raid wing.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

I’m interested in the guild (LUCKily you don’t require 100% rep #giggles), but I have a few questions.

Me and my boyfriend both play almost every day (we’re taking a break and enjoying original Guild Wars during the week now), and so we can commit to raids during weekends (preferrably during the afternoon, EST time).

See, we’ve tried a few guilds now, and the last one the leaders and members have been very nice to us, very talkative. Problem lies in raid runs, though. We try our best to overcome our difficulties each run, and we improve, but most of the times we would run VG and fail at least 4-5 times before moving on mostly because the party comp changes too much. Last time we had like 10+ tries before downing VG. We’d love to progress a bit further into the raid but we’re struggling with varying groups, and we’d like to know if there would be any groups missing two spots (given the available play time)? I got a condi engineer who’s seen Gorsi a few times, a herald DPS, and a WIP tempest DPS. My bf got a herald DPS, but has been showing great improvements with his phalanx DPS berserker. Both full ascended.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

in Looking for...

Nekomi.9562

We’re still recruiting, constantly, we’re currently looking for RAID leaders, people that can learn the mechanics quickly and teach others, rather than being passive aggressive to others.

Because I can only lead so many people through a full raid wing 2 clear.
We need more leaders.

in Looking for...

Posted by: grimster.4503

grimster.4503

We’re still recruiting, constantly, we’re currently looking for RAID leaders, people that can learn the mechanics quickly and teach others, rather than being passive aggressive to others.

Because I can only lead so many people through a full raid wing 2 clear.
We need more leaders.

I am more than happy to become a raid leader for this guild, i have been trying to find a raid guild. I’ve never done a raid myself so you would need to teach me but after that i would be glad to help the new players. My offer stands, i am a dps guard with 4 ascended armour pieces