[NA] Honor of the Wolf Legion [HOWL] (PvE)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Maggie.3082

Maggie.3082

Honor of the Wolf Legion [HOWL] is a small guild that is focused on dungeons. We are a group of veteran players that enjoy daily instancing together, and we are always looking to improve ourselves and each other pushing one another to be the best we can be. We are currently in the process of getting ready for the xpac, and we would like to find like-minded people to journey to the heart of Maguuma with.

What is [HOWL] looking for?
We are currently looking for fun and mature individuals who enjoy PvE content! People that are tired of PUGging, and want to be in a smaller guild where you actually get to know your guild mates rather than just being a number in a roster. No experience is required, new guild wars players, returning players, and long time players are all welcome! While we don’t require 100% rep, because we are a small guild – we do require you to rep while you’re running with us. We also look for you to rep more than you don’t. After all, that is the point in joining a guild, right?
We generally are online 5-11PM EST weeknights, and though-out the day on weekends, so we would be looking for players with a similar schedule.

But what if I don’t know what I’m doing?
Not to worry my friend! We are more than happy to teach you. Whether you are brand new 80 and need to learn the different paths and how to spec, or maybe you’ve never had an interest in PvE until now – we don’t mind teaching people who want to learn. We pride ourselves on being helpful in anyway we can.

But, there are lots of guilds out there, what can you do for me?
– We are a close friendly group. You’ll make friends that you just can’t get rid of.
– Doing Dungeons as a guild! Nothing like flying though instances and getting tokens and gold for minimal work.
– Guides and Training’s for people who need it, always feel free to ask questions – without feeling silly.
– We also do a little bit of WvW Havoc (On the Jade Quarry Server), World Boss Trains, Silverwastes farming (both events and shovels), so we try to not be lame and do the same thing every day.

Sounds great, how do I join?/I have more questions!
If you would like to join, or you would like more information/to ask more questions, feel free to reach out to myself or the officers!
– Maggie.3082
– SilverMoon.1562
– Mario Lemieux.9107

Thanks so much for reading. Best of luck in your Tyria travels, and finding that perfect home for you!

(edited by Maggie.3082)

in Looking for...

Maggie.3082

Bump! Still looking for some wonderful players to make memories with!

in Looking for...

Maggie.3082

Back to the top.

in Looking for...

Maggie.3082

Still Looking for solid recruits!

in Looking for...

Maggie.3082

We’ve gotten some great people in the last couple of days! Can always use a few more fantastic people to play with!

in Looking for...

Maggie.3082

Bumping again!

in Looking for...

Maggie.3082

Bumping this post again! Still looking for a few to fill our ranks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: annoyingblueberry.5734

annoyingblueberry.5734

This guild sounds like exactly what im searching for, but im just wondering if u guys do guild missions as i really have great interest in those.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Leap Of Faith.8263

Leap Of Faith.8263

Will be glad to join you guys . I will ask for invite when I get online next.

~My Love Sunshine, Guardian [Jade Quarry]

in Looking for...

Maggie.3082

This guild sounds like exactly what im searching for, but im just wondering if u guys do guild missions as i really have great interest in those.

We have not locked missions ourselves, but we are talking with a secondary guild to use them for missions until HoT comes out. When HoT comes out all missions are unlocked free for each guild, and we will be running them as a guild then. Please let me know if you are still interested!

Will be glad to join you guys . I will ask for invite when I get online next.

I have tossed you an invite! Welcome aboard!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lemonsqueeze.6247

Lemonsqueeze.6247

Hello, I’m interested in joining the guild! If you don’t mind sending me an invite that would be great.

Thank you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: ScarTissueSpirit.3972

ScarTissueSpirit.3972

Hello, I would like to join Your guild as well. Could You please send me an invite? Thanks.

in Looking for...

Maggie.3082

Hello, I’m interested in joining the guild! If you don’t mind sending me an invite that would be great.

Thank you!

Its a pleasure to have you!

Hello, I would like to join Your guild as well. Could You please send me an invite? Thanks.

Sorry about the NA-EU mix-up! Good luck finding your perfect guild!

in Looking for...

Maggie.3082

We need some more fresh faces that enjoy pve content!