[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: Smoothie.4526

Smoothie.4526

Jib Nation is a guild extending from an online community of gamers, geeks, and online dwellers which also goes by the name Jibnet. In GW2, we’re located on the North American servers. We are a very casual guild. We play all content, but mainly we just focus on having a good time.

• Prime Time: 5pm EST – 10pm EST
  • Level 21 Guild Hall
  • Discord

How do I Join?
You can leave a comment on this forum post or you can send an in-game mail to a player listed below. The e-mail (or forum post) should include your account name and why your interested in joining.

• iiSCrazii.1320 (Leader)
  • NazrinHedgen.6382 (Commander)
  • Tanesha.8130 (Commander)

(edited by Smoothie.4526)

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: TechnoBlaze.6748

TechnoBlaze.6748

Hello Everyone,

I am TechnoBlaze, one of the commanders in JIB Nation.

I run most of the guild Fractal events and will be heavily involved with the Raid team. I am down to help with any PvE, Dungeon, or Story content guild members may need a
hand with.

Feel free to contact me for more guild information and/or a guild invite.

Come be part of our Family!
TechnoBlaze

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: JRocksMyLyfe.2810

JRocksMyLyfe.2810

Hello there, would definitely be interested in joining. I’m mostly a PvE player, but don’t mind some SPvP every now and again. Of course, I’d only consider myself average at that aspect.
I’ve been playing a while, but took a break for some time and have now come back with the addition of HoT.
I main a Revenant, but used to play Thief and Guardian.
I’m mostly looking for a guild that has strong ambitions to raid and hopefully get a set schedule going. Weekends work best in that regard, but I am available during the weekdays as well depending on the times.
Let me know and thanks for taking the time to consider this!

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

TechnoBlaze.6748

Hi JRocks,

I sent you a PM with info.

Thanks,
TechnoBlaze

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

TechnoBlaze.6748

Just a reminder that JIB Nation is always looking for new friendly members.

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: NazrinHedgen.6382

NazrinHedgen.6382

This is a little late, but hai hai everyone o/ I’m Nazrinhedgen, but you can call me Nazrin or Hedgen. I’m one of the commanders, but I am also the mascot of the guild cause I’m a Quaggan a lot.

I do all kind of content from WvW to grinding events in Silverwastes/Auric Basin/Verdant Brink and am always looking for others to join me. I also do jump puzzles a lot and am willing to help anyone with them.

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

NazrinHedgen.6382

Bump~

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: andyMak.6985

andyMak.6985

Hey Guys,

Not susre if this is still active but im keen to join the guild
Ive just leveld to 80 and looking to get my feet wet in mainly pve but i do enjoy a bit of pvp sometimes
Your guild sounds like it could be alot of fun

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: silverhawk.4039

silverhawk.4039

I hit level 80 recently and I’m enjoying playing revenant and doing dungeons and fractals. I sent an in-game mail to Smoothie but I figured I’d post here as well =)

Ping me in game if you are still recruiting! Thanks!

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

TechnoBlaze.6748

Bump

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: yragnas.4725

yragnas.4725

I’m interested in joining, I mostly play pvp and do some pve but still be down for pve stuff also I started playing when HoT came out and been doing everything solo, but ranking up in pvp it’s been hard with randoms. I’m willing to help the guild with anything I can hope to hear from you if you still accepting people thanks!

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: vnx.6298

vnx.6298

Just want to say I found this guild around 1 month ago and have loved it ever since. Since then I have had some of the best times playing gw2 ranging from PvE to PvP. Everyone in the Guild makes you feel welcome.

Captain Carolina — [Jib] Jib Nation
~~400 Scribe~~

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: vnx.6298

vnx.6298

Here comes the Bump Train

Captain Carolina — [Jib] Jib Nation
~~400 Scribe~~

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: Curennos.9307

Curennos.9307

Hello! I’d like to join. I’m a casual raider/PvPer. I’m currently leveling all classes to 80 because 1) I love pressing all kinds of different buttons and 2) To get better at PvP/raiding.

Right now I’m spamming solo-q unrankedm atches for tomes of knowledge on muh druid. I’ve got a mesmer, necro, ele (sobs right before the nerfs…), and engineer to 80.

I’m hoping to find some people I can just randomly drag into a queue /o/

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: Smoothie.4526

Smoothie.4526

Bump

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: Elge.1694

Elge.1694

Started from the bottom now we here.

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: iiSCrazii.1320

iiSCrazii.1320

Bump <3 Hii everyone who sees this <3

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

NazrinHedgen.6382

Bumpity bump~

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: iiSCrazii.1320

iiSCrazii.1320

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: Altair.3697

Altair.3697

Hi there!

Do you guys still accept new members? What about players who have not bought HoT yet?

[NA] Jib Nation | Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: AppleFritter.4931

AppleFritter.4931

Hello,
I am AppleFritter.4931 and well, Im just your typical ordinary gamer. I like to do a little of everything and am pretty lenient when it comes to doing things. I would like to join this guild because when I saw the post I had a gut feeling that it might be the guild for me. My main focus for Guild Wars is to just have fun and enjoy the experience. And I hope thats your guy’s and gall’s goals too.
Thank much
AppleFritter.4931