Geilnor.3541

Knights of the Ash [KOTA] [NA]

Home World: Sanctum of Rall
Prime Time: Weekdays in early evening to late night & weekends
In-Game Contact: Either via mail or direction message – Geilnor.3541
Preferred Language: English

We do NOT require 100% representing.

Small Backstory
This guild was made on day one when Guild Wars 2 was released. At first, it’s purpose was to house a few close friends but after that, we decided to expand. We grew to about 60 players with around 15 – 20 active at any one time. I ended up quitting the game for about a year and so we disbanded the guild and I kept it around just in case. With the newest expansion many of us have started playing and we long for that same small community we had built.

What’s our focus?
PvX. We love to do a bit of everything. WvW, SPvP, Guild Missions, Dungeons, Fractals, Open World content, you name it! Most of our players like to do whatever, whenever.

Who are we looking for?
Casual players just like us! We might be the guild for you if…

• You log in mostly during the early evening/late night or weekends
  • You like a variety of content in Guild Wars 2 and don’t mind what you are doing
  • You are looking for a small community of casual players

What about raids? Will you be attempting those?
Absolutely. While we are casual guild, we do have a few players that have been playing the game since day 1 and are very experienced. When raids become available we will be making a team (or teams) to tackle those with a bit more dedication. If you are an experienced player and don’t want a massive guild we could be a new home for you as well.

(edited by Geilnor.3541)

[NA] [KotA] is recruiting! [PvX]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Geilnor.3541

Geilnor.3541

Original posted has been updated.

in Looking for...

Geilnor.3541

Attempted our first Guild Hall capture on Sunday and got within 5% of beating the boss before an unfortunate event had him reset to 75% with just over 50 seconds left! While we didn’t capture it, we had a lot of fun learning the event with everyone. We will be attempting it again this week as well as starting to tackle harder guild missions as we recruit more people!

Would love to see some new faces around the guild! Drop me mail or an ingame whisper if I have to be on if you are interested!

in Looking for...

Geilnor.3541

Just captured our Guild Hall tonight with a group of 8! Also finished a run of all Guild Missions tonight. Was a great turnout and would love to have more people join us as we continue to grow!