[NA] LF Decent PvE guild

[NA] LF Decent PvE guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Both me and my gf are looking for a PvE guild that can do daily fractals (50+ included) with relative ease. We both have 125 agony. We will be available each week for missions pretty much without fail. We also like to run dungeons so we’d definitely prefer a group enjoys that aspect of the game. The guild needs large enough to do these things nightly. We would be willing to run raids (not a requirement that the guild does raids) if wanted. High level guild would be nice, but not required.

We’re both friendly, but also like to get things done efficiently. We’re pretty much on nightly so participation isn’t an issue. We also don’t mind repping (can not 100% rep due to other guilds we do things with very rarely but are too small to really be productive). We’re not easily offended or anything like that and don’t mind helping people with stuff.

I have every class to 80, and 5 with elite specs maxed + gear. I main a mesmer. I’ve played the game since release in both WvW and PvE fairly heavily.
She has 6 80s, 4 with elite specs maxed + gear, and mains an ele.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma