NA | LF Guild - Read for Details

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

Hi everyone!

So instead of starting a brand new guild (despite me rather doing that than anything else), I have decided to try to find a guild out there for me.

About me. I just recently returned to GW2 under a new account (this one) after unforseen circumstances with my main account (welcomed to questions through PM). I am a guild leader of 4 years from different games, GW2 included for a year one the main account. Led/co-lead a couple guilds in Blade & Soul NA for a year and a half, and decided to come back to the GW2 community. Outside of that, I am 18+, a student, a future educator, etc.. My life, outside of my summer break, is pretty crucial, so I am not always going to be able to log on every single day 24/7, so a guild with some understanding of that would be highly appreciated.

What am I looking for? I’m open to any guild really, but it will all come down to a few things I am looking for in particular:
1) “Life comes first” understanding. – Could say a casual setting, but I can be pretty hardcore over cosmetics if that helps?
2) Jade Quarry-based for WvW (I am willing to transfer, only if able to help with funds for a switch… I’m not made of money, sadly, so I will need assistance). This one isn’t a big must, but a huge bonus. After I catch up in PvE, I plan to run WvW again as much as I can. While I am not superbly hardcore, I do like to run with the zergs, havoc around causing mayhem… anything to disrupt the other side!
3) Guild can be fresh out of the box, but prefer one that is up, completed and ready for action (concerning more of the guild halls). I have no sincere issue, but if offered a lvl69 GH vs. a lvl24, you know what one you’d choose. Although, very dependent too on the idea behind a guild.
4) Somewhat structured. I like ranks, I like to be able to have that gratitude within a guild that I’ve made it this far (sense of commitment, you could say). Not something I am highly dwelling for, but a bonus.
5) I use Discord, and have plans to use only that. I am okay with using other VoIPs, but preferably want a guild with Discord usage, if VoIP is used at all.

This is just some of the things I am looking for within a guild. While there is more, this is the main list I am looking for. If you know of any guilds out there that may suit me, please give me a response here, through PM, or better in-game.

See you in Tyria!

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: CoffeeTanuki.4281

CoffeeTanuki.4281

Hi Lanthun!
I know how you feel, as a fellow student. Sometimes things happen and real life comes first. (Boy is finals week reminding me of this!)
I think that it would be worth your time to check out my guild. We are a fresh start up, but I think that we might fit your needs in a guild.

Regardless of your choice I wish you luck in your search!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/SBI-NA-The-Sassy-Warband-Sass-Community-PvX/first#post6615807

Member of The Sassy Warband [Sass]
CoffeeTanuki#4867 on Discord

in Looking for...

Posted by: rhonda berenne.8573

rhonda berenne.8573

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

Hi Lanthun!
I know how you feel, as a fellow student. Sometimes things happen and real life comes first. (Boy is finals week reminding me of this!)
I think that it would be worth your time to check out my guild. We are a fresh start up, but I think that we might fit your needs in a guild.

Regardless of your choice I wish you luck in your search!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/SBI-NA-The-Sassy-Warband-Sass-Community-PvX/first#post6615807

Hi there,

Just a post to let you both know I have saw your response! Appreciate it very much.

I am still taking in other guilds though, want to view all options I have before a decision is even made. Thanks all!

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wake.5362

Wake.5362

Hi Lanthun,

Sucks about your other(main) account! I think I’d just give up if I lost this access to this account. I think my guild hits a decent number of your points so I figured I’d throw our name out there for you to decide it’s a good fit. I am the leader of Aurene Wardens. I’ll list our some points to match yours.

1. We categorize ourselves as a social/casual guild. We don’t kick for inactivity. Even I’ve stopped playing for a month or two at a time(before making the guild, I don’t have that luxury anymore). Right now we’re expecting to see a few member less/not see them for awhile once a certain other MMO releases a new expansion next week. We’re fine with that and get that there’s a life outside of GW2, whether it is IRL or some other game.

2. Right now we have no WvW activities as a guild. We do have a dedicated channel in discord where you can add your server as a role in order to find other players on your server who might be interested in joining you. WvW as a guild is something I’d like to make happen and when it does choosing a server and figuring out how to get interested players there will be a discussion.

3. Our guild was started in the beginning of February so we’re pretty new and our level is 10. I understand if that is a dealbreaker. If you are looking for a higher level/larger guild than ours I would like to recommend Æternal Senate, a guild we share some events with. Their leader, Dog G.6589, is really great and the guild has a lot in common with ours. Their guild level is somewhere in the 60’s last I checked.

4. My officers and I just started brainstorming ways to make roles fun and rewarding to members a few days ago, which will likely go into effect in the next week or two once everything is finalized.

5. Discord is the only thing I use, I refuse to use anything else. It’s also the reason I can’t find a WvW guild they all use ts3! But I probably won’t WvW much after getting Gift of Battle so it’s not a huge deal.

Alright that’s all. I’ll leave my recruitment link below with more specifics. Good luck finding a guild that fits! And if you think it might be AETH and not mine, I’m sure their leader won’t mind you sending them a message. I know that his guild doesn’t recruit on the official forums(could search /r/guildrecruitment for their ad) so he won’t see your post here. I don’t mind sending him your info too if that is easier.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Aw-NA-PvX-Casual-Join-Aurene-Wardens/first#post6612410

Lumiesca/Liucenna
Aurene Wardens guild leader

(edited by Wake.5362)