[NA] LF PvX guild [FA]

[NA] LF PvX guild [FA]

in Looking for...

Posted by: vaylortales.6378

vaylortales.6378

Hi, as the title say I’m looking for a casual PvX guild that’s medium sized and runs active guild missions. I’m mostly active during late SEA to early EU so if there are any guilds willing to advert themselves here, I’ll be considering which ones I’d like to join.

**EDIT: I’m on Fort Aspenwood server, sorry for not putting that in earlier.

(edited by vaylortales.6378)

[NA] LF PvX guild [FA]

in Looking for...

vaylortales.6378

bump..still searching

[NA] LF PvX guild [FA]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Joseph.9853

Joseph.9853

While I cannot guarantee you the activity you are wanting, something to maybe consider… but timezone could be an issue, I will put that forward. If we can’t meet that expectation, always encourage you to check out the FA Community forums to find a guild there. http://fort-aspenwood.com

======

Greetings,

I encourage you to come check out Wizened Wizards [WISE]. We are a megaserver-based PvX casual guild located on the Fort Aspenwood server (WvW) looking to extend our hands out to make new friends! I encourage you come take a look at our recruitment thread (located here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Wizened-Wizards-FA-Casual-based-Guild/first) and see if we’d be something you’d be interested in. =)

You are welcomed to contact myself, Joseph.9853 (Lanthun), or one of my current officers, Crashed.4657 (Crash), Morningmist.9546 (Lividblue), LMars.9176 (Mars), or realmouse.1095 (Mouse). I hope we are what you are looking for! We won’t be mad if we aren’t; we are one of many guilds in the sea!

Safe travels, and see you in Tyria!
-Lanthun

Lanthun – [WISE] Wizened Wizards (Founder/Leader)

[NA] LF PvX guild [FA]

in Looking for...

vaylortales.6378

Hi Joseph, thanks for the fast reply. Yes I have been searching through the FA forum as well but none really fits the bill, I posted an lfg request here because I was hoping that maybe a megaserver pvx guild would fit the bill but unfortunately there hasn’t been one yet. I guess moving to NA server was a big mistake (minus the latency issue, it worked great in NA compared to EU) and it cost a lot to move servers

(edited by vaylortales.6378)

[NA] LF PvX guild [FA]

in Looking for...

vaylortales.6378

bump, still searching :/