[NA] LF semi-hardcore PvE guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: zopney.3982

zopney.3982

Hello. My name is zopney. I’m a warrior main looking for a more serious guild than who I am currently with that is focused on dungeons, fractals, and improving gameplay mechanics. I’ve had an interest in speedrunning, but I feel as I am too inexperienced to begin speedrunning. Therefore, I’m hoping to find a guild to help improve my gameplay.

I’m terrible at long posts, so I will provide a quick rundown of my characters that I will mostly be playing.

Warrior

• Berserker DPS and Phalanx Strength meta builds with 2 separate, fully ascended armor sets for each build.
  • 4 out of 11 weapons used are ascended; currently working on an ascended warhorn. Current ascended weapons are greatsword, axe, mace, and sword.
  • 70+ AR with personal reward level of 50.
  • Has a separate set of Cleric’s gear for solo running orbs in Arah paths 3 and 4.
  • Experience soloing some dungeon bosses, ie. AC Spider Queen and TA Laurent.
  • Still practicing soloing Lupi, currently up to phase 2 with 30% efficiency.

Elementalist

• Sinister High Burn experimental build with 3 out of 6 ascended pieces; currently working on ascended legs.
  • 3 out of 6 weapons used are ascended; currently working on an ascended staff. Current ascended weapons are scepter, focus, and dagger.
  • 25 AR for fractals up to level 29.
  • Fairly new class and still practicing gameplay mechanics.

What I am looking for

• Daily dungeon and fractal runs. Doing AC daily is not a dungeon run.
  • VoIP available.
  • An interest in theorycrafting for upcoming content and sharing the idea for discussion with the guild.
  • An interest in running dungeons more efficiently.
  • Smaller-sized guilds with more experienced players are preferred, but not a requirement.

If your guild also has WvW/PvP elements, that is acceptable for me, but I do not hold an interest for it. However, I’m always flexible though and will always be willing to try out new things (maybe you needed one more person for sPvP, I’d be willing to fill).

I’ll be available in-game for the rest of today, but you can always shoot me a reply here or in-game mail. Thanks for reading!

zopney
Less Than Three [iLy]: RIP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Two dedicated teams for Raiding
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active RaidCall
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.
•LGBT friendly
•NA server

For direct information on our raid teams visit – http://synergygw2.enjin.com/forum/m/5983136/viewthread/24232573-raid-team-one-expectations-schedule-roster/post/last#last

•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons/raids
WvW – need experienced commanders

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and RaidCall preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

Feel free to check out our website : http://synergygw2.enjin.com

We have an application for our raid teams however to join you don’t have to fill this out. See below.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

Guild Leader and Officers :
•Aeromu.9134
•Brawson.4701
•Archdruidess.5143
•Cookiezz.5261
•Kapraze.3062

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

in Looking for...

Posted by: Reddragon.8125

Reddragon.8125

Hello! I am the gm of a guild named Adventurers of Tyria we are a guild who just started and we are looking for members. Our guild is positioned in Gate of Madness [GoM] but that doesn’t matter when we do stuff. If your interested, pm me in game or on the forums. Although we don’t do missions at the time. I wish for you to help me mold and recruit for this guild and then you can even decide when the guild missions are going on. even though it is just me at the time i believe you should check it out
Hope to cya round sometime!