(NA)LFG (all things PvE) semi-hardcore active

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kindou.5420

Kindou.5420

Hello! Name’s Pia and just like the title says, I would like to find a guild to join. I tried to kind of follow what the post said for looking for a guild. I am a fairly active player looking for some people to hang out with and do PvE stuff. I am currently fractal level 65 and would love to get into raids and just have cool people to hang out with. I want the guild I join to be active as well, I do not want to have to worry that it wouldnt be long before I am one of the only people being active. So I want an established guild. idk what else to put her sooooo yeah :P Hopefully I get some responses and find the group that I would like to be with.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Archranis.2375

Archranis.2375

Hi Pia,

If you meet our age requirement (over 30), I’d like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups.

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older, mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:

• We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.
  • We’re a small guild that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)
  • We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female players
  • We have a fully upgraded guild hall
  • We have a Teamspeak 3 server and a comprehensive and active website

We’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.

If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and reading

Our Code of Conduct

How the Guild is Run

You can also view our recruitment post here

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application which can be found here

We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

[JUGs] Just Us Grownups — http://jugs-guild.com
Contacts: Archranis.2375 // Neksis Syxx.6983

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kindou.5420

Kindou.5420

Thanks for the response! I am 22 years old so do not meet the age requirements.

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Hi NUDE might fit your needs. For more information on NUDE please see our recruitment post in these forums: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-NUDE-It-s-a-Nudie-thing/first#post6552027
We are currently recruiting for our training raid squads so now is the perfect time to join us and get in on raids. We have 2 teams needing more trainees Tuesdays nights and Saturday Afternoons.
We have been a guild since first year of GW2 so don’t worry about the guild dying.
Good Luck on finding your new home.

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert