[NA] LFGuild playing during EU primetime

in Looking for...

Posted by: rsq.3581

rsq.3581

Hi all,

I recently moved to the EU (Paris, specifically) for a couple of months and am looking for a guild on any NA server that plays during EU primetime. Ideally, this guild would also be large enough to complete guild missions weekly, though my primary goal is to find a group of players with which to talk to and play with. I’ve been playing ever since pre-release, have 6 80s, and have competed in a number of the ‘official’ PvP tournaments — I’d love to join your guild and would be a helpful member!

Please either comment on this thread or message me in game if you have a guild that fits this description!

Thanks in advance,
Salphir

Salphir | Salfir | Falana
jo0 Binder

in Looking for...

Posted by: Resurrected.4132

Resurrected.4132

Hi Salphir,

I am the recruiting officer & joint guild leader of Free Armed Ronin of Tyria. We are on the Ferguson Crossing server and have players on every day.

We were newly created by myself & Sto Helit about two months ago & currently have 16 members with two further invites awaiting acceptance. Our youngest member is 18 and our oldest is 60+. I myself live in the UK & Sto is from the US.

Myself & Sto have been gaming since the late 70’s-early 80’s!!! So we have a lot of experience between us. Whilst I have only played GW2 since last year, Sto played GW for 6 years and has played GW2 since beta.

We have already spent quite a bit of gold on influence and have Guild Bounty open and are working on Economy 6 so we can unlock treks.

So, that is a brief overview. Our recruitment post is here and our website with an application page is here

We are happy for interested players to guest with us to see if we are a fit for each other and we use Mumble for voice comms (with our own server).

I hope I have covered most things above but am more than happy to speak with you in game if you would like to know any more.

AN EXCITING TIME TO JOIN AND BE A PART OF OUR GROWTH