(NA) Looking for 9+ friends

in Looking for...

Posted by: Unhygienix.2834

Unhygienix.2834

Hi all, I don’t know if it’s me getting older (31) or MMOs changing more and more but since I started playing mmos in 1998 I find it harder and harder to make friends in game. With a click of a button I can be teamed up with several strangers to complete our task then they disappear into the mists never to be seen again.

I would like to change that. I would like some people to add to my bare friends list to do fractals, dungeons, pvp, raid, share our accomplishments, ect. It would be great to log in and get a whisper asking to run something or vise versa (being able to call on someone I know to have some fun).

My best time in an mmo was in WoW, not because it was a great game but because I had a group of friends to play with.

I have a family so usually cannot play until reset time but usually play everyday. Add me to friends and hit me up anytime. I’d like to get to know some people and hopefully some lasting relationships!

in Looking for...

Posted by: wolfieblitz.9583

wolfieblitz.9583

Hi Unhygienix,

I’m not sure if you are just looking for a few friends or maybe a new guild, but if you are looking for a guild come check us out. We are active mainly at reset as most of the people in our guild work days. We get into ts and usually have a pretty good time. If your just looking for friends you can add me to your list I never have too many friends.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
We seek adults, new and experienced. We are not looking for members we are looking for friendships. Those who want a PvE casual/friendly guild. Players from all servers are welcome. Female Friendly Guild.

We realize this is a game and having fun is important, but real life comes first. So, if you need time away from the guild. Don’t worry we will be here waiting.

We do a little of everything that includes Fractals/Dungeons/Raids.

We have Guild Missions/Guild Events most nights.

We have TS and a “Fully upgraded” PVP arena in the level 56 guild hall.

We have a separate PVP arena outside of the guild.

We currently have around 176 people, we are a small helpful guild.

We are seeking people for all time zones. Remember we are on NA servers.

So, come on and join us, have fun and laughs. And help us grow.

Be reborn in Fenx!
We were first dreamed up 10 years ago during the blissful days of Guild Wars 1. We have since carried our belief of being a guild for the members. We brought with us our spirit and the desires of helping those who we battle with side by side everyday in the game. Now, we have endured mainly do the fact we don’t try to force anyone to play the game a certain way. We believe in playing Guild Wars 2 with our companions and having fun and enjoyment for all.

We are a casual guild and those who run with us are our friends not just members on a roster. Our acceptance of all people remain our shining glory. We only have one requirement that you have fun in the game and do it with all of us.

All we ask is that you give respect to your fellow guild mates and they in turn will do the same.

Come join us! Be one of us! We want you to be a apart of this guild.

If we sound like a fit for you or you have any questions, Please drop us an in game note or whisper.

Visit our website: http://fenx.shivtr.com/ Please fill out the short application.

WE WANT YOU! BE ONE OF US! JOIN NOW!

Draco Aine.5714 (Guild Master)

WolfieBlitz.9583