[NA] Looking for a Raid Training group

in Looking for...

Posted by: supa suop.8026

supa suop.8026

Greeting,

I am interested in getting involved in the raiding scene, however it is very difficult for a newbie to get a group so I can gain some experience. Unfortunately, my guild is not the kind of guild that does raiding, so again its hard for me to get a group together. Is there any group/ guild willing to let me tag along and show me the ropes of the first wing?

If so feel free to leave me a message here or in game.

Thanks in advance!

[SoS] PvX Thief,
The world could use more S/x Thief
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mixistrike.7840

Mixistrike.7840

Yeah, I want to participate if you find some group.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

Well SoR only needs a couple more players and we should be able to kick off a casual raid. Atm we are shooting for Friday night’s. We have other stuff in the guild like fractals night and guild missions. We are looking forward to learning the raids as we go. If you want more info message me. FYI we have no rep policies, except when you run with us, you rep.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Haus.2385

Haus.2385

Deedrick… due to spam prevention, I can’t send you a PM for another couple days… :P

But I am also interested in joining you if possible.

Maybe you can PM me, and we can talk that way? I’m not sure, I’m obviously new to the forums… Otherwise, find each other in game?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

I’ve sent you a guild invite. You can catch me in game easier and I’ll be happy to chat. Working out details, we are looking to put a group for Friday nights. Due to new job, I won’t have free time in the day any more starting next week. Our typical hours are na prime. We are casual and don’t require rep, so if you have a spare slot feel free to join us.