[NA] Looking for a guild in Sanctum of Rall

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luxbon.3967

Luxbon.3967

Q:

Hello everyone.I go by the name Reaper ,and recently i had to leave my guild because of some conflicts i won’t go into details about it ,however.Now i am without a family ,and with H.O.T just around the corner I would like to find a new place to call home before it gets released. I’m mostly a pve type player and like to do dungeons and high levels fotms/world events. So now your asking why do i need a guild on a particular server if your mostly a pver , well i sometimes like to do some havoc runs in wvw not zerging just grouping up with my own guild to do some solo runs here and there. I would prefer it to be on my own server sor,but if its too hard to find a good laid back guild on sor i can manage with a guild on a different server. so in all im just looking for a friendly guild to make some new friends with and socialize and such. sooo… msg me in game or comment here if u think your guild will be my new family my in game name is Luxbon.3967 looking to hear from you soon

in Looking for...

Posted by: ninth.2938

ninth.2938

Hey, I would highly recommend you to check out GSCH. From what I remember they are by far the best guild on SOR and the most active one as well. ( http://www.gaiscioch.com/ )

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luxbon.3967

Luxbon.3967

yea i’ve heard about them,They are a more of a number guild then a laid back friend type guild.I’ve been in that type of guild before and i didn’t like it very much

in Looking for...

Posted by: bacon.9461

bacon.9461

If you feel like joining a guild on a different server that isn’t going to be offended for the times you aren’t repping. We are casual though and haven’t really gotten into high level fractals. I can’t say anything about how much of a family we can be to you as forum posts are so unrealistic as to who a person is. Looking to build to a group big enough for consistent raids with people who all want to play together.

Shoot me a mail ingame or here and I can drop you an invite, and see if we fit. More info found on official forum post – link in my signature.

in Looking for...

Posted by: KalasDelRio.8921

KalasDelRio.8921

Hi there Reaper,

Just wondering if you’ve seen the [KILL] tag around at all on SoR?

We’re a recently re-formed guild from the remnants of [Bard] but with a new PvX focus instead of just WvW. Admittedly, we do run a lot in WvW and have 3 or 4 very good, and well respected, Commanders but due to a lack of numbers we mostly run as a havoc group or just roam in pairs.

In regards to PvE, we have a few members that run daily Dungeons and Fractals as well as World Bosses. Plus, with the new content coming, we’re definitely going to be focusing on Raids and World Events.

We’re recruiting a lot right now but we’re pretty laid back on repping, especially since a lot of us rep other guilds on the server as well.

Send me a message in-game if you’re interested, we’ll probably invite you to join us in Teamspeak so you can get a sense of what we’re like.

Majestic Mez | Snoop Doggs Blunt | Majestic Tracer [OMEN]