[NA]Looking for a smallish guild :P

in Looking for...

Posted by: MagicMan.2830

MagicMan.2830

Alright folks let the bidding begin. Some buddies and I are looking for a guild ya see and what we want is decent PvPers. Being good at WvW is a bonus as we know nothing about WvW except we want to run in small groups and mess around with people. PvE is also a plus, teaching us how to get filthy rich is a great way to get us to love you. Also willing to transfer for WvW but it’s low on our to do list atm

Rule 1. We’re pretty out there and we joke about everything so if you can’t handle that sorry
Rule 2. Don’t have a lame name please like “dragon slayer brigade” as one of my friends put it. (Rule subject to change if you’re cool enough)
Rule 3. GOTTA GO FAST LIKE SANIC!

[TC] is our home server atm

TL;DR Be decent at PvP everything else is a bonus don’t have a lame name and be able to handle how “ridiculous” we are.

Message me for any other information.

If you couldn’t tell we like to joke.

(edited by MagicMan.2830)

in Looking for...

Posted by: bacon.9461

bacon.9461

Sounds like a Caddywhompus group.

Alas I was considering renaming to DragonSlyr87 Legion…

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

Might i recommend the DVG guild on the Kaineng server…they are a fairly new yet well experienced crew who put on their own pvp tournaments, who run small havok groups, all the way up to 15 man zergs in wvw. And who do not require any 100% rep if you decide on more then one guild

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

in Looking for...

MagicMan.2830

Still looking, going to check out a few guilds before we make our final decision. Message me in game or post you’re recruitment links here if you want to be lazy :P

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sharen Graves.1276

Sharen Graves.1276

Deadly Betties is a softcore international guild comprised of adults who don’t act their age. We’re a lovable group of snarky individuals who enjoy discussing Gaming news, laughing at YouTube videos, poking fun at one another, and trolling (good kind) new members. While we do get a kick out of behaving like kittenes we do take many things seriously. We have huge hopes of having a positive influence on the Gaming community and have already begun planning community events. We’re also fairly serious about completing missions, quests, and things of the like without too many “kitten-kitten ” moments—-but we will laugh it up when we do screw up. We view Gaming as an opportunity to have fun and unwind after a long day. We will never treat a game as though it is more important than real life. We actually encourage members to do what makes them happiest and if that means personal time away from the keyboard, then by all means do it.

We are the type of guild that does things on the fly. We’ll randomly meet up for a bar fight then do a naked conga lines. We’re also insane enough to do a dungeon in the buff just for the laughs. Whatever we intend to do, you know we’ll do it with a smile on our face and a snicker in our voice.

Money Check
small WvW to screw around check
PvP check
Handle you Check. (we play cards against humanity every sat. night)

in Looking for...

MagicMan.2830

Bump, going to keep this going until monday then decide

in Looking for...

Posted by: AngelExtreme.4872

AngelExtreme.4872

hey good day! i messaged you in game so we could discuss things if you dont mind.