[NA] Looking for experienced PvE guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fallen.4317

Fallen.4317

I’m Fallen. I’m the guild leader and driver (commander) of Syndictive [Syn], we’re one of the top GvG/fights guilds in North America. Because of the expansion announcement, I plan on getting back into PvE in my time off from raiding WvW.

Primary things I’m looking for:
- Not 100% representation – TBH I won’t be repping the guild often, aside from when spending time to PvE.

- Experienced players – preferably a high concentration of players with a lot of experience in dungeons and FotM50.

- Chill atmosphere, no little kids, humor, tolerance for R-rated behavior.

- Teamspeak/Ventrilo/Mumble use.

What I can offer you and your guild:
- I’ve been ~Top150 in NA tPvP leaderboards. Rank 80, and good with any class and almost any build. Know a lot about team composition, etc. So if you’re into PvP or looking to learn, I can help in my spare time.

- I run one of the best fights/blob-busting/GvG guilds in North America. I can help you and your guild with anything WvW related. Builds, team compositions, learning to command, etc. You name it, I can help.

- If your guild is a good fit for me, there will most likely be more players from my guild that will be interested in playing with you and/or joining.

- I’m pretty rusty at PvE, but I used to be pretty good at speedclearing both dungeons and fractals. Once I knock the rust off I carry my own weight.

Post here or mail me in-game at Fallen.4317 if you’re interested in helping me out. Thanks.

- Fallen

Syndictive [Syn] #1 GvG Guild NA pre- Heart of Thorns
[Syn] Leader/Driver – Retired.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cyrrin.1230

Cyrrin.1230

Hey Fallen!

I’m not sure if it’s the best fit but our guild is looking for players of your caliber. We currently have 150+ members and are 100% rep PvE. We do not require rep if you are in WvW or PvP with a guild that is focused in those areas. Only require rep in PvE.

We have a strong small core of players that are leaders/officers in the guild with great knowledge of everything PvE. We can do lvl 50 fractals, speed run dungeons, world bosses, you name it in PvE and we can do it. The core people are 25+ years old. We run dungeons nightly and use TS3 for voice comms. Our guild missions are friday nights at 9pm eastern.

One of our officers came to us in a similar situation as you – mainly WvW and knows it all really well. He has been a great addition to the guild and he enjoys what we’ve been able to show him PvE wise as well. If you have any questions feel free to message me on the forums or in game after 6pm eastern on weekdays and anytime on weekends.

Our guild name is Triple Velocity of Blackgate [TVB] and due to being a PvE focused guild, we accept and help anyone from any server.

I look forward to talking to you!

in Looking for...

Fallen.4317

Bumping, I’ll shoot you a mail Cyrrin.

in Looking for...

Fallen.4317

Bumping again. Still looking.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Reigne Irkalla.4768

Reigne Irkalla.4768

If you’re willing to help a new guild build up, I’m willing to type my spiel.

Reigne – Idyn – Ereskigal (IRKALLA) Rex – Giddim – Gilgamesh (NERGAL)
The Eternal Mist [THEM] We are currently recruiting!
Must love dungeons and have a sense of humor – pm me for more info :D

in Looking for...

Posted by: johnno.7543

johnno.7543

wow look at this nerd trying to be a PVE hero. Go kitten yourself you kittening piece of kitten

Syn looking to get carried by other guilds players in PvE like they do in WvW

Syndictive Exalt-human warrior
[Syn] Syndictive
Dragonbrand

(edited by johnno.7543)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aseus.6403

Aseus.6403

Ded gaem is ded.

I didn’t know Exalt liked cats that much.

Syndictive [Syn]