[NA] Looking for late night raid guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kelnis.1829

Kelnis.1829

Currently, my main and secondary roles are Viper/Sinister Burn Guardian (Obviously I can also play Zerker DH LB/GS) and X/Herald Zerker Revenant respectively. I have a minimum of a full ascended berserker set for all 9 classes, but I am most proficient with the two classes above. If I had to pick a tertiary character, though, it would probably be Chronomancer or Ranger.

I am a long time (mostly retired) WoW/FFXIV raider and a veteran GW2 player (BWE1, Dungeon Master before it was cool, etc.) looking for a fairly mature late evening/late night (EST) guild that wants to learn and progress the raids as a team. My work schedule is Sunday-Wednesday and I usually arrive home by 11pm EST. Thurs-Saturday, though, my schedule is fairly open (favoring evening/late night, still.) I can raid for a few hours (1-2) on my work days, but I don’t really have the willpower to raid for 4-5 hours on my already very long work days. However, my off days I can raid for quite awhile. Obviously, I know once things are on farm the time spent raiding will likely drop significantly.

Anyway, I am looking for like-minded group of people with the will, skill, and patient to work on this new content! Ideal raid times for me would be 2-4 hours on one of the days I’m off (Thurs/Fri/Sat)

Also, I am on Yak’s Bend, but I’m not too concerned with being a server native as I don’t WvW often! Responding here is preferable, but I am usually online if you want to get my attention!

(edited by Kelnis.1829)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nimarrodd.7823

Nimarrodd.7823

Hey, there. I’m representing Synergy’s Team Purple. We’re a late night team, running 12am~2am EST Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. We are in need of DPS. If you’d be interested, please apply to Team Purple at our website: http://synergygw2.enjin.com/ . Or you can always message me here or in-game. Good luck with your search!