[NA]Looking for wvw/pve guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: gungongar.4368

gungongar.4368

Hello I been wanting to look for a guild that does little of everything pve/wvw.I been wanting to find a realm i can move to for wvw,I play off Pacific time,usa and would love to find something close to that maybe.I would like to do dungeons,wvw. I been leveling an Elementalist.

(edited by gungongar.4368)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Beorn Saxon.4762

Beorn Saxon.4762

Dragon Empire Alliance

I’m the guild leader of this tight knit WvW / PvX guild. We have ~75 members, 4 weekly events that start at 6pm PST, and use mumble to help coach those learning.

I’d love to have you try us out. You can contact me via the forums or in game for an invite or if you have questions

Beorn Saxon.4762

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arise.6218

Arise.6218

We at HoTR are looking for awesome new people to recruit into our little guild community. We want people who have great personalities and are fun to play with. We don’t care if you are a veteran or a total noobie. We just want to bring in more friendly players with good chemistry into our small community. We usually do a little bit of everything. We have nights dedicated to WvW. When we do run in WvW we usually don’t like to run in the large mindless zombie zergs. Our guild has got a reputation on our server for running some of the best havoc squads in Dark Haven. We also do a ton of PvP. We already have one PvP team in our guild and we want to start another one. If WvW and PvP is not really your style that’s okay. We also have members that are all about that PvE thug life. Most of our member are usually down to run dungeons, fractals, world bosses, map completion or whatever.

If you like what you hear and are interested in joining us we do have a few requirements. You must be 18 years or older. We are willing to make a exception on the age limit if you can prove to be a mature individual. We are a Dark Haven guild that likes to do WvW so we would prefer to recruit people on our server. If you are not on our server it’s no biggie as long as you might be willing to transfer. We can assist in sever transfers. We also use Team Speak 3 which is a must if your going to run with us in WvW or TPvP. Our last requirement is the ability to take a joke. We usually tend to goof around a lot and we never take ourselves to serious. So if you are a prick we don’t want you.

If you are interested in joining our guild or just want more info about us you can check out our new HoTR guild site http://hotr-gw2.enjin.com/home

To join our guild fill out our guild application under the recruitment tab on our site.

You can also contact us in game if you have any questions. Just remember there are no stupid questions just stupid people.

Barry (HoTR Guild Leader) – BarCalliyon.5709
Davey (HoTR Guild Leader) – Sobiech.9613
Melissa (Actual woman in HoTR) – Roxy.4609
Puppy (Guild pervert) – Arise.6218
( If you contact Barry tell him he has a cute butt.)

Thank you for taking the time to look at our post