[NA] Mostly PvE player LF a new guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arhes Branwin.2095

Arhes Branwin.2095

Hello there,

I’m a mostly casual PvE/WvW (mainly running around in the Edge of Mists with a zerg) player looking for a new guild. The group I played with when GW2 started 5 years ago is nearly completely inactive. I’ve found the most fun over the years doing central Tyrian world completion 6 times as well as farming the Silverwastes chest train for over a year. One thing I really can’t stand though are the maps that came out with HoT.

Server: Blackgate
Primary Character: Mesmer (also Thief, Revanent, Guardian, Ranger, Necromancer)
Immediate goals:
Finishing Twilight and Dusk part 3 collections
Doing world completion on the remainder of the HoT maps (I finished Verdant Brink the other day finally) as well as Living Story stuff in them.
Wouldn’t mind trying some raids, but I’m not going to spend everything I own for “elite” equipment just to do them. My exotic/ascended armor mashup should be fine for my casual style.

Looking for a casual group. I can play from one hour to several in a day. Hopefully you have some good number of people on during NA time zone and have some voice server.

Other games I primarily play if that gives you an idea of my demeanor : Eve Online and Hearts of Iron 3

If you’re interested, please do shoot me a mail in game or reply here and I will reach out.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arhes Branwin.2095

Arhes Branwin.2095

Bump – Still looking

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven