NA Oceanic Guild Organization Zero Needs Home

in Looking for...

Posted by: nbvcxz.9248

nbvcxz.9248

Organization Zero is in need for suggestion to move to a server where WvW is exciting. We are a bunch of Oceanic players and i would say we are quite organized. There is about 30 of us moving together.

Any Servers in need for guilds like us?

Please send me a mail in game, since i don’t always check on the forums =p

Scar
Guild Leader | Raid Commander of Organization Zero | [Zero]
The official Seige Master of Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

nbvcxz.9248

bump bump bump bump

Scar

in Looking for...

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

Hey guys, Zero member here. Please do reply on the post I frequently check forums and will do my best to reply. At the moment we are in discussion so we shouldn’t be too long in making our decision. ~ Fred.

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Blackgate (NA tier1 server) is currently seeking for additional help during Oceanic. Basicly if you want a challenging fight in tier1, Blackgate server is your best bet because i can guarantee you that there is “no queue” at all during Oceanic even in EBG

As contacted in game, If you have any more question, please let me know.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Blackgate-Recruiting-SEA-Euro-and-Oceanic-1/page/2#post2986385

Here i sum up our server advantage for you:
-No queue time during Oceanic, and yes i do mean in EBG as well! You cant find a better place for Oceanic in tier1 than Blackgate regarding to the non queue time. If you dont believe me, just look at http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/ PPT indicated how stacked the server is during a given timezone. Blackgate surely least stacking during Oceanic than others
-Tier1 Experience. Being in tier1 means there will be always fight for you. Unlike lower tier brackets whom may lack of Oceanic population to create competitive fight, No pvdoor in tier1, there will always be zergs for you to kill!
-Sustainable community. Blackgate has been in tier1 for ages and we fight til the last day in WvW. There is a reason for our nickname to be Beastgate
-Best PvE Community. Bored in WvW?, well we have plenty of PvE population for you to invite to dungeons and stuff. World first’s Teq kill proved our strong point too!
-Best active forum as well as one center teamspeak for you to use! You can even asked for your own forum section for your guild and your private channel in our teamspeak www.blackgatewvw.com and teamspeak: blackgatevoip.com

Sample of the latest video of Blackgate guilds:
NA: [KnT] http://youtu.be/LvJIDKR_tx4
EU: [HB] http://youtu.be/kQ4H_WP8n8s
SEA: [LP] http://youtu.be/vjdWqEab1uA

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

(edited by Tajz.9826)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nevz.3058

Nevz.3058

You may be interested in Crystal Desert. We have a fairly strong NA presence and a fairly decent SEA/Oceanic, but of course more would not hurt. Currently some of us are in the process of forming new zergbusting guilds.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Crystal-Desert-wants-more-Quaggans-Coo/first#post2967141

People that you can contact:
Tyrlis[SoH] (Tyrlis.8072)
Daeronz[TDS] (Necro.6432)
JackedJackal[SoH] (Nikked.7365)
Amber Vine[CLAV] (hmsgoddess.3869)

Crystal Desert can provide a friendly and positive community. Where both WvW and PvE players work together to make this server for what it is. We also provide a Community Team Speak where it is free to use by any CD player or guild. There are no que times for WvW on Crystal Desert. Crystal Desert may not be Tier 1 or Tier 2 or even Tier 3 server, but indeed we have many dedicated WvW players, which are ready to give it their all and see this server prosper.

Apex Prime [APeX] (dead), Critical Mass [CM] (dead)
The Disaster [TheD] (dead), Baewatch [Bae] (dead)

(edited by Nevz.3058)

in Looking for...

nbvcxz.9248

Bumpy Bumpy Bumpy

Scar

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

in Looking for...

nbvcxz.9248

Bump again and again and again.

Scar

in Looking for...

Posted by: Imalight.6124

Imalight.6124

Jade Quarry. (Former Anvil Rocker, I remember you!)

in Looking for...

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

Isle of Janthir is the place for you! We have:

- active server TS3
-awesome community
-great oceanic presence (friends to play with )
- weekly commander meetings so we all stay on the same page

I’ll send you a mail when I get home~

Hi

in Looking for...

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

You may be interested in Crystal Desert. We have a fairly strong NA presence and a fairly decent SEA/Oceanic, but of course more would not hurt. Currently some of us are in the process of forming new zergbusting guilds.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Crystal-Desert-wants-more-Quaggans-Coo/first#post2967141

People that you can contact:
Tyrlis[SoH] (Tyrlis.8072)
Daeronz[TDS] (Necro.6432)
JackedJackal[SoH] (Nikked.7365)
Amber Vine[CLAV] (hmsgoddess.3869)

Crystal Desert can provide a friendly and positive community. Where both WvW and PvE players work together to make this server for what it is. We also provide a Community Team Speak where it is free to use by any CD player or guild. There are no que times for WvW on Crystal Desert. Crystal Desert may not be Tier 1 or Tier 2 or even Tier 3 server, but indeed we have many dedicated WvW players, which are ready to give it their all and see this server prosper.

Approved! , you guys should defintly check out Crystal Desert your organization would be great assist to our oceanic people , like everything stated above , we do love communication always have

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in Looking for...

nbvcxz.9248

Bumpy Bump Bumpy

Scar

in Looking for...

Posted by: AtomicSponge.6537

AtomicSponge.6537

Come to CD! No skill lag, feel free to press 234567890! No insanely long queues, jump in whenever you want! Free-to-use community TS, create your own room and go crazy! Community WvW training, free of charge! Funny people in LA map chat, start an interesting conversation anytime! No annoying trolls at the Queensdale/Frostgorge Sound champ train, farm in peace!

Themed zergs! Drunken and/or Naked WvW nights! Quaggan parades! Weekly giveaways! Join us and you can host your own crazy events too!

Exclamation points!!

Edit: I see this thread has been bumped 4 times in 2 hours! CD also needs forum warriors! Our matchup threads need more jokes!

[KöMÉ] Ztxle | Talking Sponge
Crystal Dessert tastiest dessert.

in Looking for...

nbvcxz.9248

Blackgate (NA tier1 server) is currently seeking for additional help during Oceanic. Basicly if you want a challenging fight in tier1, Blackgate server is your best bet because i can guarantee you that there is “no queue” at all during Oceanic even in EBG

As contacted in game, If you have any more question, please let me know.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Blackgate-Recruiting-SEA-Euro-and-Oceanic-1/page/2#post2986385

Here i sum up our server advantage for you:
-No queue time during Oceanic, and yes i do mean in EBG as well! You cant find a better place for Oceanic in tier1 than Blackgate regarding to the non queue time. If you dont believe me, just look at http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/ PPT indicated how stacked the server is during a given timezone. Blackgate surely least stacking during Oceanic than others
-Tier1 Experience. Being in tier1 means there will be always fight for you. Unlike lower tier brackets whom may lack of Oceanic population to create competitive fight, No pvdoor in tier1, there will always be zergs for you to kill!
-Sustainable community. Blackgate has been in tier1 for ages and we fight til the last day in WvW. There is a reason for our nickname to be Beastgate
-Best PvE Community. Bored in WvW?, well we have plenty of PvE population for you to invite to dungeons and stuff. World first’s Teq kill proved our strong point too!
-Best active forum as well as one center teamspeak for you to use! You can even asked for your own forum section for your guild and your private channel in our teamspeak www.blackgatewvw.com and teamspeak: blackgatevoip.com

Sample of the latest video of Blackgate guilds:
NA: [KnT] http://youtu.be/LvJIDKR_tx4
EU: [HB] http://youtu.be/kQ4H_WP8n8s
SEA: [LP] http://youtu.be/vjdWqEab1uA

There’s no one i can speak to from Blackgate? Everyone that PM me is offline

Scar

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

NSP would greatly benefit from your presence. We offer website, public teamspeak, and a small but very dedicated group of players. You will NEVER experience a queue during Oceanic prime time, and should be able to recruit in mass. We will likely be at the bottom of the silver league and many of us find this as an opportunity to hone our personal skills against servers with much larger populations. Many many guilds / Servers will be out to completely destroy us to make sure Devon Carter will have a very bad WvW experience during the tournament. So If your a guild that prides itself on your ability and strength there is no better place to test yourselves and get stronger than NSP.

Whisper me, (Cold Beerdrinker) in game during NA prime, or PM me here on the forums with any questions you might have.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

(edited by BlazeQ.1095)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

If you’re looking at a middle tier, I’m sure Borlis Pass would always welcome you back with open arms.

Sincerely,
Former Zero member Nec Roe.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

hi [ZERO]
i have seen u guys spamming on my facebook gw2 fanpage xD

why not join CD and help us crash those higher tier server, wouldnt it be more fun to go through the progress of raising to the top while fighting the stronger ones than joining the strong ones?

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Come to CD! No skill lag, feel free to press 234567890! No insanely long queues, jump in whenever you want! Free-to-use community TS, create your own room and go crazy! Community WvW training, free of charge! Funny people in LA map chat, start an interesting conversation anytime! No annoying trolls at the Queensdale/Frostgorge Sound champ train, farm in peace!

Themed zergs! Drunken and/or Naked WvW nights! Quaggan parades! Weekly giveaways! Join us and you can host your own crazy events too!

Exclamation points!!

Edit: I see this thread has been bumped 4 times in 2 hours! CD also needs forum warriors! Our matchup threads need more jokes!

Come Play with us on CD! As one of the coordinators of Naked Nite I can tell you we on CD know how to have a great time while kickin some kitten! Check us out!

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: rooney.7968

rooney.7968

take a look on ioJ!

we have a great oceanic community, would be awesome to have you guys with us too!
our ts3 is very active, lots of organized guilds on it
very friendly people

give us a shot before jump to another server.. scout here, come for a meeting on our ts, you wont regret!

we will be on the silver league looking for the top spots… there will be great fights 24/7

[HOPE] Minoria Exaltada
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

Contact me in game! I’m from far shiverpeaks and we could use NA and Oceanic guild! hit me up

Brodd Junior

in Looking for...

Posted by: Noein.7635

Noein.7635

I know Tarinshed Coast is in need of more oceanics, especially for the league when we’re facing off against t1 more.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Gunnars hold will be a silver league server.
Currently it costs 500 gems to transfer to Gunnars which is the cheapest in the EU silver league. We also have one of the strongest EU primetimes. All we really need is a little more off-peak coverage and we’ll be very competitive and a contender for the top spot in our league.
You can check our recruitment post here:)
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Gunnars-Hold-Looking-for-a-Sea-guild/first#post2986119

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Just back from outside. I’m online now if u’re still there

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in Looking for...

nbvcxz.9248

Just back from outside. I’m online now if u’re still there

We have transferred to Blackgate. Thanks Choc Pudding for the funds.

Scar

in Looking for...

nbvcxz.9248

Zeros have all log out, since it’s midnight for us here.

Scar

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

5 hours to decide a move? Bumping every 30 minutes?
Had anyone heard of these guys before or is this propaganda shenanigans from Crazyland (Tier1)?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

All onboard the T1 bandwaggon CHOO CHOO

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Looking for...

Posted by: aceai.4895

aceai.4895

another one bites the dust.

in Looking for...

Posted by: ballymun.3986

ballymun.3986

What is up with guilds joining a already dominating time zone, or you all to scared for competion or u just want to pvd ?

Good luck with that on BG, only time we ever even get a chance to PVD is the last remaining 5% of a gate when calling scouts in – it’s just not gonna happen with JQ and SoR blobs on every timezone on every map and constantly double teaming BG.

Welcome to BlackGate Organization Zero, looking forward to playing alongside you all.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Looking at the way the posts played out, it looks like they had already decided on BG and were simply sending out a lure to get paid for the transfer. I wonder if it was just 5 guys or something.

Brilliant if that is what it was. I bet there is some excellent opportunities to scam the hell out of BG right now. Say it’s 25 people; 3 people pose as scouts and collect the cash, and transfer back.

Usually I would never condone anything this nefarious, but something has to be done with this nonsense of buying guilds and stuff.

in Looking for...

nbvcxz.9248

Looking at the way the posts played out, it looks like they had already decided on BG and were simply sending out a lure to get paid for the transfer. I wonder if it was just 5 guys or something.

Brilliant if that is what it was. I bet there is some excellent opportunities to scam the hell out of BG right now. Say it’s 25 people; 3 people pose as scouts and collect the cash, and transfer back.

Usually I would never condone anything this nefarious, but something has to be done with this nonsense of buying guilds and stuff.

LOL.

The Blackgate Rep mail the gold to each individual one of us. and yes you are gonna say after we got the gold. we didn’t transfer. Well you’re wrong. the rep is in our teamspeak during the process and we are all in Blackgate now. And no it’s not 25. the last list i gave was at 27. still a few more, and should total up to about 35.

Scar

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Look forward to working with you [Zero]

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Look forward to working with you [Zero]

This would seem to sum up the thread nicely. Good luck on rebuilding that server fellas.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon