[NA] [PTSB] LFM Weekend PvE / Raid Training

in Looking for...

Posted by: Icetx.6403

Icetx.6403

Jolly Sun Bros [PTSB] LF mature players. Jolly cooperation is the game! Husband and wife run guild. We are a small group of people with 9-5 jobs or full-time college students, so mostly evening/weekend players*. During the week we play at our leisure, so mostly a community of mostly solo players (Pugs). We run guild missions every Saturday night. Currently running/learning raids, we are learning the mechanics. We are not looking for many recruits, just a few. We’d like to remain a small group of maybe 40-50 at most.

Looking For:
-Players looking to learn raids. We are kind of new to it ourselves, but experienced raiders are welcomed as well (please be patient though). As of now our raid times are Monday nights and Saturday nights (after guild missions). Please note – we are currently in practice mode.
-Interactive people – Guilds work best when people interact with one another.
-Mature, laid-back players who just want to enjoy the game.

What we offer:
-Comms: Vent (not required, but highly RECOMMENDED in establishing solid groups and friendship and a must for raids). Please note, some vulgarity and profanity may ensue. Nothing offensive, just please have a good sense of humor.
-Currently a Lvl 20 and growing guild hall – Lost Precipice
-T3 – T4 Fractals (Lower tiers upon request)

General Info:
-Server: Blackgate
-50% Rep (mostly for guild missions)

If you would like to join or have any questions, please feel free to reply below or whisper/mail us in game.

*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A 24/7 GUILD. WE DO HAVE LIVES AND OCCASIONALLY HAVE TO ADULT (COOKING, CLEANING, WORKING, STUDYING, KIDS, ETC.). SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!

Thanks!
Noct (Icetx.6403)- Leader
Dantte (Xinto.9061)- Co Leader
Tiberius (Mozey.4579)- Raid Leader

Dantte told me to sign here. http://ptsbse.shivtr.com/

(edited by Icetx.6403)

in Looking for...

Posted by: moizeus.8769

moizeus.8769

Omg. I have found the one guild that does not require 35hours of logged in time. Yes a casual and fun guild. My biggest playtime is on the weekends. Due to the 9-5 and college. Hopefully that’ll be fine?

(edited by moizeus.8769)

in Looking for...

Posted by: lulugman.7304

lulugman.7304

Hello! This may be what I am searching for. Recently returned to GW2 and am totally lost. Have a few 80’s but the game has changed so much. I am in search of a group that is learning the fractals and mainly the PVE aspect of the game. Generally play on late evenings and weekends due to…life. Send me a PM or message if interested.

-I am on the Maguuma server and willing to transfer if need be. Havent done much WvW, but from what I have read, that is the only thing that matters on servers.

Thanks,

lulugman.7304

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rio.4259

Rio.4259

Hiya, I saw your reply in my thread so I thought I’d reply here.

I am also looking for someone to help me learn Fractals and other group stuff, as well as just random things (like that dang HoT end boss). I am shy, plus I just haven’t had good luck finding help. I’m not a new player…been playing since launch, but I’ve been 100% solo almost all the time. Having a guild that actually helps and takes people along would be really nice. I meet all the “Looking for” stuff except PvP experience.

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

Hiya, I saw your reply in my thread so I thought I’d reply here.

I am also looking for someone to help me learn Fractals and other group stuff, as well as just random things (like that dang HoT end boss). I am shy, plus I just haven’t had good luck finding help. I’m not a new player…been playing since launch, but I’ve been 100% solo almost all the time. Having a guild that actually helps and takes people along would be really nice. I meet all the “Looking for” stuff except PvP experience.

Hi Rio,
Sounds good to me. My husband and I are currently running fractals almost every night and wouldn’t mind at all running you through them(we have 3-man a few cuz we wanted to LEARN them, especially that dreaded swamp one!). We also run Dragon Stand (end game boss) as well as lead it occasionally. Fractals are kinda our main focus right now. Like I said we’ve been running them on most week nights and on weekends run them for our lower level guildies for them to learn and help level, but you are most certainly welcome at any time. We’ve also do a few dungeon runs, mostly the ones that we know, but want to learn more of them, namely the higher ones. If you are still interested or would like to give us a trial run I will shoot you a guild invite.

Thanks!
-Noct

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rio.4259

Rio.4259

Hiya.

Thanks a lot, it does sound good to me and an invite would be great.

in Looking for...

Posted by: knightaudit.8524

knightaudit.8524

I do like the sound of your guild. As I have just gotten back into the game and relearning it all from lv 1 .. I would like to be a part of this guild and be able to learn more.
The fact it is a casual guild works for me as “The Boss” and work have high demands on my time.

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

I do like the sound of your guild. As I have just gotten back into the game and relearning it all from lv 1 .. I would like to be a part of this guild and be able to learn more.
The fact it is a casual guild works for me as “The Boss” and work have high demands on my time.

Sure, if casual is what you are looking for and everything else is cool with you then I’ll send you an invite. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.

Thanks!
-Noct

in Looking for...

Posted by: knightaudit.8524

knightaudit.8524

Got the invite in game … thank you …

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

Recruitment still open. Thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minamr.2136

Minamr.2136

Hello,

I was trolling the guild recruitment forum and discovered this post and realized it fits my schedule perfectly. I am a full-time college student that works overnights on the weekends so a guild which has no time requirements seems to be a perfect choice for me. My normal playtime will be earlier in the day as I don’t have class until 1pm PST M-F but evenings will be good too as I will be done by 5 on most nights. (being a Senior is a wonderful thing)

I am new to this game, and still trying to establish a main, but I do have many years experience in many other games and I am in my 40’s (old age to be a college undergrad I know..ha). I would be interested in a guild invite if that is possible. I know that I do not have a higher level character yet, but I am working on finalizing my choices and will be devoting most of my time to one. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

Hello,

I was trolling the guild recruitment forum and discovered this post and realized it fits my schedule perfectly. I am a full-time college student that works overnights on the weekends so a guild which has no time requirements seems to be a perfect choice for me. My normal playtime will be earlier in the day as I don’t have class until 1pm PST M-F but evenings will be good too as I will be done by 5 on most nights. (being a Senior is a wonderful thing)

I am new to this game, and still trying to establish a main, but I do have many years experience in many other games and I am in my 40’s (old age to be a college undergrad I know..ha). I would be interested in a guild invite if that is possible. I know that I do not have a higher level character yet, but I am working on finalizing my choices and will be devoting most of my time to one. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi,

If everything sounds good to you and are willing to give us a trial run, then you are welcome to join. I will send you a guild invite momentarily. Thanks and welcome aboard.
-Noct

in Looking for...

Posted by: FailureUrn.3425

FailureUrn.3425

Hello! Your guild sounds like a good match for me. I am currently a solo player with experience in the areas listed. I am also happy to help new players in any areas I can.

I recently posted this LFG for a little more info on me.

If you are still recruting I would appreciate your consideration.

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

PTSB is still recruiting. For more info, please feel free to contact us. Thanks!

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

PTSB is still recruiting. For more info, please feel free to contact us. Thanks!

If interested, pls contact us below or in-game. Thanks again!

Noct (Icetx.6403)
Dantte (Xinto.9061)
Tiberius (Mozey.4579)

(edited by Icetx.6403)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xinto.9061

Xinto.9061

We are still recruiting, feel free to contact us for more info.

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

Currently looking for people interested in learning raids … first timers or some experience welcomed. Haven’t done it yet, just looking forward to it. Thanks!

(edited by Icetx.6403)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nysrock.8102

Nysrock.8102

Hi, I am interested in joining and was wondering if you guys have room for me and 3 other friends? With a full time job and night classes, my schedule is hectic. I want to get more into fractals and dungeons and try my hand at raiding. I have all professions at lvl 80 and my guardian and revenent have full ascended and are power dps.

in Looking for...

Posted by: muzza.7964

muzza.7964

Hi, I used to play gw2 casually back when it was released.
Just started playing again, looking to do some dungeons etc currently levelling up a new ranger char. Definitely interested in raiding eventually.
Have a full time job but live in Scotland so don’t know if that will be a problem.

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

Hiya! We are still looking for recruits. Currently looking for people interested in learning raids … first timers or some experience welcomed. Haven’t done it yet, just looking forward to it, but also all PvE players welcomed. Reply below or contact us in game for more info.

Thanks!
Noct (Icetx.6403)
Dantte (Xinto.9061)
Tiberius (Mozey.4579)

in Looking for...

Posted by: tyjreeves.5470

tyjreeves.5470

Hello!
I would love to join a guild that is a little more relaxed and has some fun. I have had the game since it first came out, did betas and everything. But took a 2.5 year break from it. Got back into the game about a month ago or so, really liking the HoT content, and working on my characters and builds. But I am looking to get into dungeons and fractals and raids. But have only found guilds that are extremely serious about all of those with requirements and such. Or PvE guilds that just have no communication! Anyways, y’all sound like a good fit. I would love to join. I added all three of y’all in game, but figured I would post on here too.
A little about me. Work full time and go to school full time. Usually on at nights or weekends. Have a 80 Chronomancer and a 80 (40 hps shy) Dragonhunter. Really looking for a fun community to learn about everything that has changed in the game in the last 2+ years. Would love to start doing some dungeons, raids, and fractals. But definitely need to be taught.

Thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Flexecute.9064

Flexecute.9064

Hey, guys!

I’m very new to this game and MMO’s in general. I’ve been wanting to join a guild for a while, but I wasn’t sure if I’d have the time to invest. Your guild sounds perfect, since I usually only play on weekends. If you guys would be willing to bear with a beginner like me, I would very much like to join your guild. Thank you for your consideration

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

Hey, guys!

I’m very new to this game and MMO’s in general. I’ve been wanting to join a guild for a while, but I wasn’t sure if I’d have the time to invest. Your guild sounds perfect, since I usually only play on weekends. If you guys would be willing to bear with a beginner like me, I would very much like to join your guild. Thank you for your consideration

Hi Flex,
Sure if everything sounds good to you, absolutely welcome aboard. I will shoot you an invite shortly.

Thanks!
Noct =)

in Looking for...

Posted by: masterkyro.3108

masterkyro.3108

You guys sound awesome. I would love to join if you are still recruiting. I am a returning player, and have been back about 2 months (2 year hiatus). I feel I have picked up on quite a bit of the new content, but there is still plenty that I need to learn. I can provide an API code if you are interested.

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

Hiya! We are still looking for recruits. Currently looking for people interested in learning raids … first timers or some experience welcomed. Haven’t done it yet, just looking forward to it, but also all PvE players are still welcomed. Reply below or contact us in game for more info.

Thanks!
Noct (Icetx.6403)
Dantte (Xinto.9061)
Tiberius (Mozey.4579)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xinto.9061

Xinto.9061

We have been steadily growing and getting some great new people. We are still in the recruiting phase, looking for people who just want to log in and have fun. We do not require you to log any amount of hours or show up to events. Just log in and be willing to play. We run group events (dungeons, fractals, and hopefully soon raids). If this sounds like a good fit please drop one of our officers a line.

Thanks

Noct (Icetx.6403)
Dantte (Xinto.9061)
Tiberius (Mozey.4579)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kriknav.9268

Kriknav.9268

Just interested what times most members are active in the evenings (weekdays and weekends)? I’m a father of 5 so I can’t play until the kids go to bed at 7pm Pacific. This usually gets in the way of people I know that are East coast, as that’s about they time they log off.

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

Still looking for a few more … we are steadily growing. LF interactive people for fractals, dungeons and eventual raids. Feel free to reply below or contacting us in game with any questions or concerns.

Thanks!
Noct (Icetx.6403)
Dantte (Xinto.9061)
Tiberius (Mozey.4579)

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

LF for players who want to learn raids as we learn. Currently have people in guild who want to learn/run raids, but need a few more active players. If interested or have questions, please contact us below or mail us in game and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

(edited by Icetx.6403)

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

Good day/evening, what is your rep policy? Aside from when joining you for some event, would I be required to rep at other times too?

Hi,
Aside from running events, that would be it.

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

We are looking for new recruits again. Currently have people in guild who want to learn/run raids, but need a few more active players. If interested or have questions, please contact us below or mail us in game and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

http://ptsbse.shivtr.com/

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

Should mention raid practice times are Mondays @ 6:30pm (pst) and Saturdays @ 7pm (pst) after guild missions. If interested or have questions, please contact us below or mail us in game and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

Still looking for more people who want to learn raids and participate in group events (i.e. guild missions and such). Raid practice times are Mondays @ 6:30pm (pst) and Saturdays @ 7pm (pst) after guild missions. If interested or have questions, please contact us below or mail us in game and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

in Looking for...

Icetx.6403

Looking for more people who want to learn raids and participate in group events (i.e. guild missions). Raid practice times are Mondays (when we have the people) @ 6:30pm(pst) and Saturdays @ 7pm (pst) after guild missions. If interested or have questions, please contact us below or mail us in game and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: BalderIronShield.8476

BalderIronShield.8476

Hey Icetx,
I am new to Guild wars only have a lvl 42 character so far but looking to learn the ropes and join in on raids dungeons fractal and the fun of being in a guild with team mates. if you think that fits i would like to join the team and learn and contribute what i can

TY

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tearthy Flame.1463

Tearthy Flame.1463

Would love a invite Icetx. Veteran player of GW2, been playing since 3 day head start, constantly. I’d be happy to help your new player community and take part in other advanced activity’s. Send me an invite. =) Tearthy Flame.1463

“I don’t take insults from a tree! Have at you, leafy!”