[NA][PvE] LF Raiding Guild/Group

in Looking for...

Posted by: Soles.3295

Soles.3295

Hello GW2 community, I am posting here looking for a raiding group. For the past little while I’ve been subbing for various raid groups to get my clears but now I’m interested in looking for a more static group that I can clear raids with every week.

What I have to offer to a guild/group

• An experienced raider that has cleared every boss with just under 300 LI.
  • A solid flex option because I have experience in all classes with all classes being geared in full ascended.
  • A flexible schedule that allows me to be available every evening up until midnight (EST) except Friday evening.
  • Willing to do any trial or test to prove myself.
  • Also willing to put in extra time at the release of a new raid wing.
  • Have all VOIPs (mumble/TS/discord) and a mic for communication.

I’m not too picky when it comes to what I’d like in a group but if possible this is what I’m looking for:

• A group capable of clearing all 9 encounters. I don’t mind helping out training groups (and I do so fairly frequently) but at the moment I’d like a group that can confidently clear.
  • A nice environment. One where things don’t get heated if things might not be going so well.
  • No 100% Rep in the case of guilds. If it is a guild, I will definitely rep when actively playing with the guild but if I’m doing things with another guild then I’d like to be able to rep those guilds.

If I sound at all interesting, please mail me ingame, PM me or reply to this message. Thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

You sound exactly like what we’re looking for: http://gw2vip.com/

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon