[NA][PvE]Sickest Guild-Hardcore Raiding guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: harold.3526

harold.3526

Schedule:
Time 1: 7 PM PST – 11 PM PST Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Time 2: 6 PM PST – 10 PM PST Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
Time 3: Open, Planing on forming/getting people together.

Focus: Raiding. We expect you to already know how to do Dungeons. Dungeons at this point are the skill equivalent of Silverwastes and map completion. Although we are focused on raiding, poor performance in the other aspects of PvE will not be accepted.
Guild Values:
We want #1. We are competitive and we’ll be going for any advantage possible, even though we cant claim worldfirst anymore by reaons you probaly already heard about. Optimal group comp, players, schedule, it doesn’t matter, we have our goal.
Community. Be open minded, accept criticism, and understand that you are part of a team and not against each other. I’d say have some thick skin but if insults and words become too heated it will become an issue. If somebody messes up there won’t be any raging or yelling, we expect them to realize their mistake and/or accept the suggestion to fix it. We like chill people, so be chill.
No arbitrary rules. We don’t care if you are 12. We don’t care if you’re a girl. Live in your moms basement. Or run a smuggling business. Whatever it is we expect you are a decent human being and know how to act properly.
Teamwork. I feel like this is obvious but I’ll say it anyway. You are part of a group, there are other people who now rely on you. Do not let them down and they won’t let you down.
Equality. Nobody will be getting special treatment. I don’t care if you are the best player in the world, if you are disrespectful to your guildmates you will be handled. If you participated in the raid you are equal to everyone else.
What we can provide for you:
Solid Teammates. You can ask anybody in guild chat for a run and know it will go as smooth as possible. If for some reason players aren’t up to the standard then it will be dealt with by me and them privately. Since everybody is good and friendly it comes natural that there aren’t any cliques or one good group carrying the rest. If you haven’t ran with competent, open-minded players that you can rely on then you need to try it, it is unlike anything any other guild can offer.
Quality over Quantity. We will deliver hard, fast, solid progression through raids. The hours might seem like a lot but overall our attempt counts and hours will be much shorter in the longhaul. It will be intense the first couple of weeks/months, but once we figure it out it will definitely become super relaxed.
Our expectations:
Skill. We want players who can come up with new ideas and present them with confidence. We are also interested in playing with people who have a strong understanding of their main and any alt they play.
Loyalty. If you leave the guild you will not be invited back. We expect you to rep outside of things such as personal guild banks, wvw, and pvp guilds. Rep us when we’re doing raids, fractals, and dungeons. If you rep just to use us as an LFG it will get noticed very quickly.
Your priorities. If you decide it’s a good idea to wash your car instead of showing up to our schedule, or going out to buy pizza and show up 20 minutes late that won’t be acceptable.
Alts. The more the merrier. You must know how to play an alternate class other than your main. If you can play all classes at a high level then that’s what we’re looking for. If you can only play one class you’re just shooting yourself in the foot.
All right, so how do I apply?
You can begin your application process by clicking http://www.sickestguild.com
One final note if you have any questions you can message me in game.

Chaos | Death And Taxes [DnT]

in Looking for...

Posted by: harold.3526

harold.3526

Still recruiting.

Chaos | Death And Taxes [DnT]