[NA] R29 Necro LF Fun, Casual Team

in Looking for...

Posted by: Azizrian.6490

Azizrian.6490

Hi there! I’m a hybrid necro (staff, d/w) just looking for some fun folks who’d want to pvp on occasion. I usually pvp about twice a day, several matches at a time (EST timezone).

Yes, I know I said the dreaded “C” word in my topic heading, but I know the maps and I’m comfortable with my build.

-You can find my build here: http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=V04-_;1kHFC014-KkJ0;9;4TJJ;036B18-46;56oG0;2hoHAhoHA6g
-I have TS3 and a reasonably not-miserable mic (hoping to get a better one soon, though)
-Though I’ve got a reasonable feel for strat on each map, I’m open to taking direction
-I’d actually love a team with some kind of schedule, though I’m fairly open to whatever (please note: I am an officer for a guild which requires me to participate in guild activities 9pm EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
-23 years old
-I’m a nice person and I like other nice people

Not quite sure how the whole qualification process works, but look me up. I’m often on my ele (Azizrian), though if you want to find me in pvp (I usually hang out in hotm if I’m pvping) you can look me up as Marshena Morova. Of course using my account name (Azizrian.6490) should also work fine

Commander Azizrian – Valor Zeal [VZ] – Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Azizrian.6490)

in Looking for...

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

:) guildie~ she’s a quick learner and very open towards trying new things!

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Looking for...

Azizrian.6490

Thanks for the endorsement

in Looking for...

Posted by: SafiMoyo.5130

SafiMoyo.5130

Hi Azizrian. I saw this post a couple days ago but decided not to respond because I wasn’t sure if we were -exactly- what you’re looking for. But, we’re a mighty close fit, at least.

I play with 2-3 others regularly. I can’t say we have a full team, but there are 3 of us who play consistently and regularly, and we don’t have trouble finding a 4th usually (it’s finding that 5th that’s the difficult part). We’re all around your age (adults in our 20’s) and rank (19-28). We play on TS and we’re super nice and pretty casual (but good!).

We live in the land of PST though, and play mostly at around 9pm-midnight which is typically pretty late for the east coast (you mentioned EST, so I’m assuming east coast). We also have demanding jobs and families, so my friends are hesitant to commit to an actual schedule.

Let me know if you’re even awake around this time – if so, I’ll totally give you more information and you can join up with us for some awesome casual and fun team play!

Champion Hunter

in Looking for...

Azizrian.6490

Thank you so much for your response! I’ll drop you a pm and we can talk more

in Looking for...

Posted by: Krude.7495

Krude.7495

Hey hey! I’d love to join a team (if there’s room). I also have TS3 + mic. I’m pretty flexible, and whatever needs doing, I’ll do my best – and I think my best is pretty good ^-^ (you be the judge)

Casual is my forté, so please send me an invite if you wanna add another necro to the team.

in Looking for...

Azizrian.6490

Thank you to everyone who responded! I am now swamped with PvP folks, so no more group requests please! ^^

<3