[NA] [Raids] [LOD] Legion of Doom

in Looking for...

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

Thank you for your interest in joining Legion of Doom [LOD] on Guild Wars 2.
Joining LOD: http://www.lodgw2.com/recruitment
If you are have questions, interested in learning raids or want help with anything, please message Enko.6123

Legion of Doom is a PvE guild on the NA servers. We are looking for active members that want to go for raids but also enjoy a friendly, social and casually hardcore gaming environment. Primary timezones are for NA.

Our guild hall is lvl 65 with all upgrades built.

We are the only guild to be in the first 5 guild clears for all three raid wings.

Some recent raid videos:
Vale Guardian (4:02)
Gorseval (3:36)
Slothasaur (3:37)
Matthias (4:47)
Xera (8:06)

Entry requirements:
-Teamspeak and microphone

Applicants must have a minimum of 2 classes of separate weight classes geared with the following minimum requirements:
-Exotic Armor
-Exotic Trinkets
-Ascended weapons (Non Power based weapons can be exotic)

-Have completed all of Forsaken Thicket Raid at least once.

Builds we use

Trial for entry:
-DPS check on Golem
-Raids

Guild Repping Policy:
You’re expected to be repping us while doing any activities with guild mates. Outside of that, repping doesn’t matter. We do expect to be your primary raid guild.

Voice Communications:
TeamSpeak 3 is a requirement and an integral part of becoming an active member of the guild.

(edited by Enko.6123)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Stubie.5834

Stubie.5834

Hello. I’m looking to get into raiding. I have a reaper, Druid, and Tempest. My Druid is a power/healer but I do have gear to make him condition as well. My Reaper is condi and my Tempest is power. I have all ascended jewelry trinkets and backpacks on all three. I do have one ascended staff that I can use on my Druid or Tempest and it is power based but not zerk. I’m not sure if this is good enough to get me in but figured I’d drop a line anyway.

I was also wondering what nights and times you all raided. If you think I might be a good fit let me know on here or via PM. Thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: David.4821

David.4821

We are actively seeking players that have a knowledge of all 3 wings and want to improve.

PS: If you’re uptight and have no sense of humor, you’re going to want to mute me on TS though. xd

in Looking for...

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

Bump to the top.