[NA] Returning Player LF PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chuo.4238

Chuo.4238

Hello all,

Back after a very long break from GW2 – most of the people I knew play no longer, or little at all, and the guilds I was in are pretty quiet.

Primarily looking for a guild that’s active in the afternoons/evenings Server Time (mornings/afternoons USA time).

Very interested in dungeons, WvW, and most all group activities.

Looking for mature, respectful, active fun – I will behave the same.

Currently on Northern Shiverpeaks [NA], willing to consider relocating for a vibrant WvW experience.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Trevino.2034

Trevino.2034

Hey there, Chuo! We run everything you listed as a guild and more. Here in Shadows Edge, we are a casual medium sized guild always looking to expand our core community with more great members. Since you are recently coming back, I am sure you are preparing for HoT just as much as we are. We are preparing individually and for the guild. We would love to have you join us for the upcoming Expansion. Even though we are based in Sea of Sorrows, we reach out to anyone but we hope we can change your mind about your current home server. For more information feel free to message me in-game or you can message any of our other members hothamwallet.3285, Sakco.2538, Tinkren.4926, and Tenchima.8046 .

If you want a bigger grasp of what this guild is about, you can check out our thread here to help persuade you. Hope to hear from you soon bud!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Shadows-Edge-EDGE-NA-PvX/