[NA]Returning, looking for active guild - PvE

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cheese.1428

Cheese.1428

Hey all,

Just came back after some months of hiatus following HoT, spent a few weeks grinding out some progression solo (or at least guildless) and getting to the point where more consistent company would be nice. As for me, I’m 35, very laid back, no drama and work weekdays… played a good portion of the MMOs out there in varying degrees of seriousness and am generally non-terrible. Usually on evenings till 11/12 EST and random chunks of weekends (can generally be around whenever on weekends).

Since coming back I’ve finished my very first legendary (Twilight, have been working on it off and on through a couple hiatuses), gotten my personal fractal level up to 25 from like… 8? (hadn’t really done them since they first came out, up to 50 agony resist from more or less 0 as well) and gotten ~60 mastery ranks (@106 atm)

Got every class @ 80 (with elite spec fully unlocked), play mostly the light armor classes. Have been playing necro since I came back primarily… was my first 80 way back at launch. Everything in full exotics w/ ascended stuff focused mostly on the clothies

Looking for a mature(ish) atmosphere and mostly PvE focus. Not huge on PvP personally, though I had fun in WvW getting gift of battle. Somewhere that’s busy evenings/weekends EST… More or less looking for all PvE content. Haven’t tried any raiding at all as the guild I was in as HoT started kind of fizzled shortly after launch and didn’t take the time to look for something else, but interested in trying it possibly.

So yeah… There’s my small novel. If you read this whole thing, thanks, and if not, well… thanks too!

in Looking for...

Posted by: wolfieblitz.9583

wolfieblitz.9583

We seek adults, new and experienced. Female friendly guild. We are not looking for members we are looking for friendships. Those who want a PVE casual/friendly guild. Players from all servers are welcome.

We realize this is a game and having fun is important, but real life comes first. So, if you need time away from the guild. Don’t worry we will be here waiting.

We do a little of everything that includes Fractals/Dungeons/Raids.

We have Guild Missions/Guild Events most nights.

We have TS and a “Fully upgraded” PVP arena in the level 46 guild hall.

We have a separate PVP arena outside of the guild.

So, come on and join us, have fun and laughs. And help us grow.

If we sound like a fit for you or you have any questions, Please drop us and ingame note or whisper.

Draco Aine.5714 (Guild Leader)

WolfieBlitz.9583

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Tonic was established in 2012 with the purpose of building a close-knit gaming community that caters to the busy adult. We understand that life comes first and have no mandatory events or time commitments. We believe in the power of respect and look for supportive members who value teamwork. Elitism and aggression are not tolerated here; we work together to achieve our goals. While we are based out of North America, we accept players from all over the globe and embrace diversity. We are always looking for committed, social players who enjoy all aspects of multiplayer gaming in a more casual, semi-competitive environment.

Our aim is to grow our smaller, close group of adults (21+) that actively plays and interacts socially with each other.

Currently, we are pretty small (< 20 people) but are close, friendly, and helpful. We’d love to have more in our Limey family!

We expect to be your “main squeeze” when it comes to guild representation (>90%), as we have found this to put more emphasis on loyalty to our community. For more information, please contact me, Thix, at sinthetix.8765.

We have TS/Discord, Facebook group, and a website: ObeyTheLime.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Windemere.6534

Windemere.6534

Greetings Cheese!

Nice introduction, thanks for taking the time to post that. It sounds like you would be a great fit with us at New Outriders. We’ve been doing MMOs since 1992 and have a solid history for maintaining a mature, drama free, family friendly environment. I would say your age is close to our guild average and your experienced but relaxed playstyle would fit in great.

If you have a moment, take a look at our recruitment thread and see if it sounds good to you. Our scheduled events are typically around 9pm EST, so your typical availability seems to mesh well with our peak population time. If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up in game and I’ll keep an eye out for you. Hope to hear from you, and best wishes finding the right place to call home!

Windemere.6534
Branch Leader of New Outriders - Recruitment Info