[NA][TPvP] Teef Teef Teef Teef LFT

in Looking for...

Posted by: Elitist.8701

Elitist.8701

To clear up confusion, this was originally a post that I used to make an old team, but I’m now recycling it since I cant make new topics on the forum.

Wassup boiz.

I’m looking for a team. I’m hands down one of the best thieves in the game in terms of rotational skill, mechanical skill, and decision making and can prove it.

Past accomplishments:

Lost first round in the Go4 Cups 3 times due to bad match ups/ teams that were decent but not “good”/ Pugging.

3-0ed Backpacks Thief in KOTH after he insisted I was bad.

Have trolled several top players into hating me, not that I really care. I find it amusing.

Quit a really good team cuz they wanted me to play DD ele but I think DD ele is lame

Stuff

What Im looking for in a team:

Be good at the game

By good I mean like at least top 10 without me cuz then I’ll carry it into top 5

I don’t really expect this thread to go anywhere cuz it’ll get drowned in the PvErs but if someone actually replies I can give more info personally

-Teef Teef Teef Teef

Also I multiclass but if you ask me to play anything other than thief Ill prolly end up quitting in a week due to boredom

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,
I’m not coming back, not that you care.

(edited by Elitist.8701)

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Bump cuz for some reason this forum is 10X more active than usual…. cough cough Sharks :P.

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,

(edited by Elitist.8701)

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Bump again my frands!

(edited by Elitist.8701)

in Looking for...

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

My schedule is erratic as well but I would be available almost every Sunday, add me if you want to try some games

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Hey man, I added you to my frands list :P. Will talk to you whenever you’re on. BUMP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

i will join your team if you can find the remainder of players

gerdian

in Looking for...

Posted by: Willson.8170

Willson.8170

Wow i don’t even play this game anymore and just checked the forums for lolz but double mesmer doesn’t suck fyi its legit as kitten

o and gl with ur team

in Looking for...

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Count me in/15 chars

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

I thought number 4 said, “Must be incredibly good looking.”

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Count me in/15 chars

Hey man, I cant play today but will send you a PM tomorrow.

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Still looking for members. bump my frands!

in Looking for...

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Hey Teef, you can sign me up if you need another ele. I can play just about any weapon set or role (Condi/power/bunker).

My youtube channel has a lot of demo vids if that’s important to you, but most of the builds I use in them are outside the meta (I don’t see a point to post videos of meta builds when there’s already hundreds up). But rest assured, the meta builds are well within my range to perform.
~1200 solo queue games.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kkildron

I love dueling, as well. So if you want a match, let me know. Always happy to showcase the skeelz. Hit me up in-game.

Character name: Azilyi

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

(edited by KrazyFlyinChicken.5936)

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Just updated roster!

@Azilyi, I’ll attempt to contact you in game soon.

(edited by Elitist.8701)

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Still looking for members, to all those that have applied, I apologize for not being on the past few days, I was sick with the flu :/

in Looking for...

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

If you want an engy/ranger, ill join you guys for some games.

in Looking for...

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

Hello France! Vee wee here retired #1 engine an and world first rank 80!

The team frandly name is already taken! Please use a different name! Thanks for understanding!

Wahoo! Bye France!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Hello France! Vee wee here retired #1 engine an and world first rank 80!

The team frandly name is already taken! Please use a different name! Thanks for understanding!

Wahoo! Bye France!

No, get out of here Vee Wee! You’re a fake!!! You’re not even frandly!

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Bumps are fun kinda

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Bump again

/15char

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Still looking for members. Right now I would really like a good engi and warrior.

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Hey guys, I think we’re gonna have a full roster soon, so I guess I should start looking for subs :P

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

WE ESPORTS BOIZ

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Hey guys, unfortunately after our loss in the tourney today, one of our members has left. After trying a Mesmer we have come to the conclusion that it is best that without a bunker guard we do not play with a Mesmer as they’re simply too vulnerable. We are now looking for a skilled Necromancer or another Elementalist. Maybe even another warrior so we can run CM comp.

(edited by Elitist.8701)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

STOP TALKING LIKE THAT

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Heapheaus.5238

Heapheaus.5238

STOP TALKING LIKE THAT

He’s frandly, Don’t hate.

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

<3 Heapheaus

Alright guys I think I found a full team. Some of our members have inconsistent schedules though so if anyone is interested in subbing that would be great.

Wahoo! Bye frands!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

<3 Heapheaus

Alright guys I think I found a full team. Some of our members have inconsistent schedules though so if anyone is interested in subbing that would be great.

Wahoo! Bye frands!

you drive me nuts

idk what it is about the way you spell friends but it feels like listening to a blackboard getting scratched

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zethyrius.8692

Zethyrius.8692

<3 Heapheaus

Wahoo! Bye frands!

you drive me nuts

idk what it is about the way you spell friends but it feels like listening to a blackboard getting scratched

Aren’t you glad that you didn’t regularly check the engineer forums before several weeks ago?.. He’s attempting to keep VeeWee/ellesee (?)’s happy attitude alive (supposedly this player quit the game). It was much more annoying because there were exclamation points after every sentence, plus a self-advertising intro. VeeWee still forum lurks, but now mostly in the pvp and profession balance forums.

Elitist is just being positive about it, not overdoing it while raining on everyone’s parade with the real message in the posts.

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Alright boiz, we’re back. We had to cut 2 members due to inactivity issues. The team now practices every friday evening and saturday morning/evening. To replace our last teammates we’re looking for people who are mechanically excellent, teaching rotations isnt too hard.

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Eternity.6439

Eternity.6439

Id be interested, I can maintain a constant weekend presence, and I’m mainly on my warrior, but i also have a a necro/ele and am semi-competent at them. I also have ts/mumble, etc. Add me if you want to try me out for some games

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Bump cuz I changed the OP

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Bump i guess 15char

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Bump….dese freaking pve people man Anet why did you rearrange the forum

in Looking for...

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

<—— bunker guard, various warrior builds, d/d ele, d/p thief

i play solo ranked like 90% of the time and with friends the other 10%, but I’ve been wanting for awhile now to get together with an actual coordinated team that knows how to rotate uses TS etc.

in Looking for...

Elitist.8701

Im not really making a team sorry im only looking to join one. Making a team is a freaking pain bro

Thanks for free bump tho