[NA] Two Friends LF Casual PvX Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Raionne.5610

Raionne.5610

Hi guys,

My friend and I have come back to GW2 after a very long break, only to find that our respective guilds have, unsurprisingly, become ghost towns. Joining PUGs doesn’t really hold much of an appeal for either of us, so we thought we might try to find another guild.

A little more about us:
We’re both college students (one in EST, one in PST, if that makes too much of a difference, activity-wise?) who enjoy PvE, sPvP, and WvW, although the latter’s not too important to us. We’re on Maguuma and don’t really want to transfer, but would definitely be open to guilds on other servers. As we’ve just recently come back to the game, I suspect we’ve lots to (re)learn, but we’re willing and able to do research on our own as well as take advice.

Feel free to message me here or in the game. Thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sulecen.4937

Sulecen.4937

Hey there Raionne,

Our guild the Ebon banner might be a good fit for you two. We’re a PvX guild based on Tarnished Coast, whose main focus is being as good as we can be in whatever game mode we’re playing. We regularly do speed runs on most dungeons as well as Fractals, both low levels as well as level 50s. We have a good number of avid PvPers of all skill levels, from people new to the mode trying it out, to veterans who’s been in there for years. We have people from all over the country and the world so there are people on at almost all times. We like teaching and helping people learn dungeons, fractals or PvP, and we have a bunch of returning players who we’re getting used to the game again. The guild is fully upgraded and we run guild missions at least once a week. We have a Teamspeak, and love when people come on to chat so we can put a voice to the names. If you have any questions you can message me in game on my main Hadrian Zurn or on here. I hope you and your friend find a good home!