[NA][XHSA]11yr Community Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

Summary

Xunlai Heroic Service Agents is looking for some highly active, motivated and social players that are seeking a main guild. We are due to clear out about 10 people for being inactive for a month and are looking to fill those slots. We are mostly a PvE based guild but our member’s interest also span moderately into PvP. Our focus is community and an environment to make friend to enjoy the game with.

XHSA is a socially focused guild of 11 years that holds the objective of building community above all other things. This guild was not founded by some clique of friends you never seem to be on the level with. Everyone was complete strangers when they came in and together we formed a community by reaching out to each other and trying to include everyone. We have members that are centric to the community that have been here for years and also ones that have been here just a handful of weeks. We strive to be a very open and welcoming community that makes it easy for players looking to belong feel like they belong here in XHSA.

We keep roster around 200 members as to be large enough to tackle the toughest goals the game has to offer while being small enough to have a community in which members know each other and their contributions are noticed and recognized in the community. Our peak hours are the 4-5 hours after server reset. We offer members looking for a home a solid community, the opportunity to grow as a player, and to make some long lasting friends along the way.

Presently our roster is at about 190 members. We have about 50+ people online during our active hours and 10-30 on our off hours, all of which are usually representing. Our pool of 100% rep members is an ever increasing majority due to being able to provide success in the most difficult of content Anet currently has to offer. We welcome those interested in joining a main community to participate in that success.

Below is a link to our reddit recruitment post with some comments from some of our members.

https://redd.it/4xefnm

Please Note:

Members looking to join should know that we DO NOT consider ourselves an alt guild and you will be expected to majority represent. While 100% rep is not mandatory, we enforce our quality standards pretty zealously, you will be asked if you understand them before recruitment. At the very least before inquiring you should review our recruitment page to find out what is expected from members here.

Living Story Season 3 – The Ember Bay

Our guild was excited to hear about the next living story chapter and hope you will join us to experience the new map with us. We have always been a guild filled with players that are regularly active, so this is highly anticipated content for us. If you are returning to the game seeking a home and friends to experience, discover, and discuss the new content this is the place for you. The Ember Bay comes Sept 20th and will have many players looking to catch up on their mastery and other goals in preparation for this new content.

HoT Expansion Content

We realize with the expansion going on sale for 50% off there will be many new and returning players entering this content. Our guild is more than happy to offer a home to these players. Players will find a very helpful community that will offer assistance to meet the challenges this content presents, offer advice on how to best reach your goals, and most importantly an friendly environment in which to find other players to make the journey with.

Raids

While XHSA still raids on a casual basis, we have brought our training and organized raiding program to a close. It has been an incredible journey since we started training with just a hand full of people in wing 1 and reaching the end of wing 3 with over 40 seasoned raiders dedicated to the guild. We have had our struggles, found a lot of talent, and made some great friends along the way.

However, with the overwhelming success and the completion of the final wing it was decided that we will return to a more casual attitude in the guild as leaders were becoming burnt out running upwards of 6+ total guild clears in a week on top of training new people. We are continuing to support raiders on a more impromptu basis and placing the responsibility of forming teams and getting clears on the members themselves.

A motivated raider new or experienced would still fit in well here at XHSA. We are still a very accomplished guild when it comes to raiding. We are a guild that has earned our gold raid statues and then some. We do not have arbitrary checks to get into teams. However, the better equipped and experienced you come the more you would fit in with other experienced raiders forming teams here. The formation of teams is left to our members and may or may not have specific requirements.

That being said, if you are new to raiding, you will be expected to have at-least 1 meta role with appropriate gear and food as well as basic knowledge of the fights that comes with viewing videos and reading guides. Raiding takes a player that is motivated to learn, self teach, and inform themselves. While we are okay taking people with lesser experience, we expect you to be courteous to your team and come prepared and know what to expect from the fights.

Fractals

XHSA is also very active in Fractals. We absolutely love our fractals. The T4 fractal dailys are ran constantly throughout our peak hours and some in the off hours. We have a lot of members that ran 50s back in the day and have great experience in the higher tier fractals. We have no particular requirements for these other than the AR check presented by the game. These are mostly ran on a impromptu basis and are constantly announced in guild chat.

Our Guild Hall & Missions

XHSA has claimed the Lost Precipice guild hall and has completed all of the upgrades required for the max level of 64.

I am proud to say we have a very dedicated and very generous group of people that have enabled us to move as fast as we can through these upgrades. If you are looking for a guild in which to dedicate your time and resources too this is the place. We have been around for 10 years and have many dedicated people to make this guild great. Your investment here will see fruition and you will be able to participate in the decoration process fully if you choose to become a 100% rep member.

Our guild mission nights are every Friday night, currently at 9PM EDT. We have between 20 to 40 people show up. We start gathering in the Arena for some good ol’ guild brawls before missions start. Hour after reset is when we start our missions for the night. We are currently set for PvE only missions as we feel these are the only missions designed with mass participation in mind.

Interested?

I strongly suggest you check out our website to get a good idea of what is expected of members and information about how the guild. You will find detailed information on everything about our guild. Most important our recruitment philosophy, membership expectations, and guild rules.

There is a short application that asks basic things like time zone, server, your interests to ensure that the guild can offer you a quality experience before we invite you.

When you are ready you can fill out out application at our contact page and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading. I look forward to meeting all that are interested.

-Mireles

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

(edited by Mireles Lore.5942)

in Looking for...

Mireles Lore.5942

Got less than 10 slots less. Come join us for the new upcoming living story chapter.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pedroso.4603

Pedroso.4603

Really liked the Guild “atmosphere” from what i read on your website, just applied!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aurihu.6789

Aurihu.6789

I really like the sound of your guild! You also have a very nice looking site that I just used to apply for membership. I look forward to hearing from you!

in Looking for...

Mireles Lore.5942

Guild Missions are tonight hour after reset. Is a great time to join and meet the guild in game and on discord. Will be reviewing applications tonight and contacting those online.

For faster recruitment players can reach out to us on our discord to discuss an invite.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pedroso.4603

Pedroso.4603

Guild Missions are tonight hour after reset. Is a great time to join and meet the guild in game and on discord. Will be reviewing applications tonight and contacting those online.

For faster recruitment players can reach out to us on our discord to discuss an invite.

Unfortunately today i can’t log in =(

in Looking for...

Mireles Lore.5942

We got about 6 spaces left. We are excited for this week’s release. Come join us for the fun and discovery.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Meri Kasam.1456

Meri Kasam.1456

Hey, I applied as well. currently at work, once I reach home i will contact you in game

in Looking for...

Posted by: Meri Kasam.1456

Meri Kasam.1456

hey i am online now. if your are free. i tired PMing you no response.

in Looking for...

Mireles Lore.5942

Was in a raid when Meri had PMed me that day. We did get him recruited though.

Yesterday was a busy day for us we had well over 60 people online to experience and discuss the new content together. I did not have a chance to get to any apps submitted yesterday.

We have alot of pending apps with very limited space. I will be doing some clearing of not so active and committed members between now and Oct 2nd to make room for members that potentially are.

At this point we are focusing recruitment for members that reside in the US time zones and/or are online for the evenings in those time zones. We are mostly looking for members that have a history of being regularly active in the game and won’t disappear on us when the novelty of the new content wears off.

The best way to get a leg up is to reach out to me in game or on discord after you have submitted an app. We do have another raid today, so I might be busy when you do contact me. When I am not able to reply when you contact me, those are usually the first people I try to get back too.

Looking forward to meeting all that are interested.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yldrania.3879

Yldrania.3879

I went through your website and I have to say I’m impressed. I’m on EU and a guild leader myself but best of luck, you guys sound like a great guild.

in Looking for...

Mireles Lore.5942

I went through your website and I have to say I’m impressed. I’m on EU and a guild leader myself but best of luck, you guys sound like a great guild.

Thanks Yldrania I appreciate that, best of luck to you in the EU servers.

We still have about 5 more spots left. We will have more space next week when we clear out inactive from our activity check. So even if you applied and haven’t gotten in this week, if we like your app, we will be looking to contact you next week.

Tonight is guild mission night, hour after reset. Its a great opportunity to meet everyone. I will be looking to contact promising applicants before start time. I am looking forward to meeting all that are interested.

in Looking for...

Mireles Lore.5942

This months activity check has left us with about 15 slots to fill. Come join us for the fun. Apply above.

For some reason the site bugs out when I try to edit my post. Here is a recent version of our recruitment post.

https://redd.it/55u8lv

in Looking for...

Mireles Lore.5942

Still some slots open. We are focusing our recruitment on people that have an end game interest in raids and t4 fractals. We had already begun running extra raid clears and filling gaps in people’s experience.

We are very excited and well prepared for the next raid. Come join the fun.

Tomorrow is guild mission night. We usually have around 40-50 people shot up. Great time to get into the guild and meet everyone.