NA/YB/PVX Lvl 33 GH. Lf fun/cas adult players

in Looking for...

Posted by: Basher Barbie.4961

Basher Barbie.4961

Who We Are: We are a very helpful guild but since we are a casual guild, you aren’t going to get instant gratification on doing a dungeon “RIGHT NOW” or I’ll quit. We are more than happy to help new players but they have to be a good fit for the guild. Casual and patient. Female friendly (many female players/moms in the guild). Handful of veteran players from GW1 in our wayback machine. We are a fun group of people who report to our real lives and families before the game, but we are also highly involved in the game when time permits.

What We Do: While we don’t all focus on one particular thing in the game, most of us are PVE/PVX, some doing wvw and some doing pvp. Though we don’t have an official pvp team, some of us really like playing.

Server: Yaks Bend
Preferred Language: English
VOIP: Discord (not required, nor heavily used for regular game play, mainly for raids, dungeons, fractals, pvp). Our alliance guild has TS.
Location: North America, (a mix of people from all over the U.S. including Hawaii and some Canadians)
Active Times: Usually all times on weekends and around 5pm -12 am EST. Time Zone(s): EST/CST/MST/PST/HST (UTC-5 to UTC-10)
Representation: It would be nice, but it’s not mandatory. The more active repping players the better.
Guild Activity Times; Fridays – Sunday are our most active times. We will post activities in the guild welcome message as they come up. We don’t have set times and days though. We also try to run guild missions on Mondays but will do them at other random times if there are more people on.

Guild Info: We are a small guild that is looking to grow our group of casually active players. Name and Tag: Death Becomes Us [ZomB]. Guild size: low 100’s, casual and as well as actively casual members. Large number, but close knit, small guild feel bc, dang, people get busy sometimes! We have also formed an alliance with another guild who has the Lost Precipice guild hall, so if you choose to belong to both guilds you get two guild halls and twice the amount of help and camaraderie. We also have a private pvp arena for getting dailies with just guild members, not mean people.

Guild Requirements: We ask that you be at least 21+ years in age to join, but please know that most of us are in our 30s and 40s, so we are old people fun, not college fun. Though we require that you be an adult member, we aren’t stuffy or too mature to joke and have some good laughs. A sense of humor is also a mandatory requirement. We are a quirky, funny and helpful group of people. We have a good variety of very experienced players who are more than willing to help out new players.

Guild Hall: We have acquired the Gilded Hollow guild hall. Level 33. If you join our guild you will run 11% faster thanks to one of our upgrades! We are actively working on our upgrades. If you are a scribe, you can build cool stuff now with our decorations merchant and merchant building.

Other Info: We are also looking for mature members to take on roles as officers with helping recruit the right fit for our guild as well, so advancement for this position is an option if that’s your strength.

Contact Info:Basher Barbie.4961, Karmic Paradigm.6510, or Pudding Stones.6213 in game for an invite or questions.

Guild Leader for Death Becomes Us [ZomB]
IGN: Basher Barbie

(edited by Basher Barbie.4961)

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Our focus right now is on new game content achievements, dungeons, fractals and helping level alts to 80. We are a newb friendly guild.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

We’ve had a couple of good additions to our guild from posting here. Pm me in game if you have more questions.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Bumping it up! Come join us!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minecraftmojo.8427

Minecraftmojo.8427

Great guild, very chill group of helpful adults. Friendly with no drama.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Come to the over 25 age group and beyond. We have cake and we got fat because we are old.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Help us, help you!

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Did I mention female friendly? Two of the guild leaders are female.

In reference to my title change of looking for friendly, yet not needy, what I mean by this is , we are a very helpful guild but since we are a casual guild, you aren’t going to get instant gratification on doing a dungeon “RIGHT NOW” or I’ll quit. We are more than happy to help new players but they have to be a good fit for the guild. Casual and patient.

(edited by Basher Barbie.4961)

in Looking for...

Minecraftmojo.8427

Hey now! We have our first oceanic old school player. The hours work surprisingly well with PST gaming times.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Giving us a bump since we are actually still finding members that search for the word mature, we come up! We are hoping to add some mature members who are a little more active than casual, but still won’t require you to login to keep you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gwinevere.6904

Gwinevere.6904

I just finished icing a cake, come join us!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gwinevere.6904

Gwinevere.6904

Bumpity-bump – I mean it! Anyone want a peanut?

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

We are currently working on acquiring the Gilded Hollow guild hall. We are so close we can taste it! Maybe today, join us and make it happen and bring us back to life.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

We got the Gilded Hollow guild hall last night and are only 3 empty kegs away from having our tavern.

in Looking for...

Minecraftmojo.8427

Our tavern is unlocked and almost done upgrading to the next level. We will be starting on mining after this. Join us! Great guild with a community feeling. Relaxed people who are fun to be around in game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: BigRamsay.4783

BigRamsay.4783

Afternoon All.

Your guild sounds like something right up my alley. I recently returned after a few months break, and am just fresh into HoT. Out of curiousity, are any of you on in the Eastern Time zone? I play mostly on weekends, and occasionally after work M-F, 6pmish EST.

Hope to see you guys soon either way.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

I would say we are split down the middle on EST/PST, maybe slightly heavier on the PST side at times. However, some of us on the PST side have jobs where we are able to start playing around 4pm PST most days. I’d be happy to send you an invite to see if we are the right fit for you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: BigRamsay.4783

BigRamsay.4783

Sounds good, Barbie! I am on right now, and will be for a little while in case anyone happens to be on. Hope to talk to you all soon.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

We now have a Tavern, a Mine and almost a Workshop in our guild hall! Join us!

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Our guild is getting shinier each week. We are now working on and have almost finished our Market level 1.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

We have a level 15 guild hall now. Come join us!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Limoncello.9201

Limoncello.9201

Hi Barbie, my 2 friends and I are looking to join a guild with players more our age. Two of us are in our 30s and the other in his 50s. We only play a few times a week due to work and family and you guys sound right up our alley. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Thanks for your interest everyone. Invites sent! Did I mention that if you belong to our guild that you will run 11% faster than others? Latest upgrade is kinda neat!

in Looking for...

Posted by: MTTomlinson.4795

MTTomlinson.4795

Hi are you still looking for members? Me and one of my guild mates are looking for a guild and yours seems like it would be a good fit.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Yes, we are still recruiting! We just recently upgraded to a level 18 guild hall too!

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Keep the awesome new members coming. So far everyone is helpful and amazing.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Weekly bump. Come join us.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

We have a level 23 guild hall now. Good stuff going on. Come join us!

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Have I mentioned that we are super nice and have a pretty sweet guild hall? Bump

in Looking for...

Posted by: Traviisty.1396

Traviisty.1396

Hello! I’m a casual player who has played off and on for the last couple years. I’m 34 and looking for a mature and friendly guild. I’m on the Crystal Desert server so not sure if that matters, but would be interested in hearing more about the guild.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

We have a level 25 guild hall now with a Merchant 1 upgrade, a guild decorations NPC which is great for higher level scribing.

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

So being female friendly, family friendly and no VOIP requirement seems to be a huge selling point for us! We have some great people who like to type instead of Voip, if that’s your kind of guild, join us!

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Want two guild halls? We’ve got them. We’ve formed a creative alliance with another guild who are also like minded, friendly adults as well. We have the Gilded Hollow guild hall and they have Lost Precipice and we are both actively helping each other upgrade. If you turn on chat for both guilds is kinda like having an alliance like in gw1. This also gives you more active players to play with!

in Looking for...

Basher Barbie.4961

Level 33 guild hall and a great alliance!