[NA] looking for a PvE guild...

in Looking for...

Posted by: River.1475

River.1475

I have been playing for months and joined several guilds in this game. but hardly can find a guild that is willing to teach and explain things to new players. Like playing in guild puzzle mission, some guys have no idea what to do. No one tried to teach them but only told them to wait and pass through the gate. I believe this is obviously not the proper way to crack a guild mission with the participation of guildmates.

GMT +8. PvE mainly guild would be nice. I have lv80 toons for all professions and a few of them have had world map completion with Achievement Points over 14k. Really hoping to find a friendly guild, no matter how small it is.

Thank yoiu

in Looking for...

Posted by: Packmasta.9268

Packmasta.9268

Well, we are a small new guild on Henge of Denravi if that interests you. Core of our guild, Ascalonian Remnant, are a group of friends that play a bunch of games together and are quite active on teamspeak. Let me know in-game on the forums if you want to give us a try

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

If you are on NA please check us out below

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.

•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons
WvW – we prefer to run smaller organized teams.

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

Guild Leader and Officers :
•Aeromu.9134
•Saderic.2961
•Archdruidess.5143
•Tempest.9760

in Looking for...

Posted by: Reigne Irkalla.4768

Reigne Irkalla.4768

Hi River!

The Eternal Mist [THEM] is a brand spankin’ new PVE guild with a whopping 11 members. We were formed by a group of Veteran players and longtime friends who, while loving our social guilds, just wanted something more structured to run with to farm that glorious gold.

We are addicted to dungeons and are willing to mold new minions in our image errr teach them.

As we are so new, our schedule isn’t made up yet. Still working out some kinks. Many of our members are Oceanic, so as you’re an NA player I’m going to tell you now that if you aren’t a nightowl you will be horribly lonely.

We DO NOT have a rep requirement!! Only requirements are to get gud and rep during our activities. And it’s worth mentioning that Friday and Saturday (NA) are not going to be on the schedule – that’s prime WvW time.

Future plans include expanding to Fractals, Organized Silverwastes and taking over World Boss commanding when we have the member base to manage that.

If you’re somehow interested after my sleep deprived spiel, feel free to mail or PM me in game.

PS must be comfortable with mature content and able to laugh at kitten moments. And currently do not have a “proper” VoIP set up – we’re using skype and typing.

Reigne – Idyn – Ereskigal (IRKALLA) Rex – Giddim – Gilgamesh (NERGAL)
The Eternal Mist [THEM] We are currently recruiting!
Must love dungeons and have a sense of humor – pm me for more info :D