[NA] mez lfg for the legendary tourney in may

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chaos.3579

Chaos.3579

hello. i am mesmer looking for a team for the upcoming legendary tournament.

the build that i play is very single target focused dps type, that also is very cc fluent with focus and gs (i speak smack yo face around), and also am slightly supportive with perma-regen with phantasm(550 hp every 3 sec), shattered conditions(1 condition removed every time i shatter(which is alot)), and most importantly reflects. making me a perfect counter against projectile class’s/build’s, and somewhat supportive in a team fight.

what i would think is my role is
1) a roamer that moves from point to point so as to maximize our point accumulation. can get far, can get treb, can get buffs(with my cc and boon remover(if utility not changed) i can be very good at decapping far point very effectively with my cc on focus and gs.

2) in a team fight i am a single target dps. as in i will focus a single target. preferably a enemy glass cannon that i can shut down easily thus taking the heat off my team at that point. i will also use my cc to help decap if attacking, or if defending pull multiple enemies and stack them if the chance is provided allowing my team to pull off very amazing team aoe destruction plays if coordination is there.

i have ts, vent, and i am very sure i can get whatever voice communication the team has.
ps: i do not want to be a substitute. i will only play as 1 of the 5.
please send me a mail in-game or a pm on the forums if you are interested.
have fun

i dont tourny alot as i am a wvw roaming nut. but currently i am rank 59 in solo tounrys.

(edited by Chaos.3579)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

If you happen not to find a team, I’m LFTeam as well and we could create one together. I personally main a thief but can play mesmer, guardian, engineer, and ele as well. Depends on what kind of a team you’re looking for.

Otherwise, good luck!

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kbell.4721

Kbell.4721

Lets make this team happen

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aphex.8512

Aphex.8512