!!NEW PLAYER IN NEED OF A REALM AND GUILD!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: oRx.9584

oRx.9584

Hello everybody!

I’m oRx, a new European GW2 player, who wishes to focus on playing WvW most of his gametime. For this sake I am looking for a world, and even more importantly a guild to represent and do it with.

First, I will point out the things I wish that my guild is all about;

1. Minimum requirements. I cannot stress the importance of this rule enough for me. I understand a requirement such as TS3 during raid time, or whatever, but that’s about it. I will under no circumstances join a guild that requires a microphone, simply because I do not have one and do not enjoy using one, and also believe that the only one speaking should be the commander. I will also NOT join ANY ELITIST GUILDS!!! I am a new player and if you cannot be tolerant and let me learn, that’s a no-no for me.

2. A friendly and helpful environment. Again, this is VERY important to me. I am a new player and I will probably need a lot of help, support and friends through my learning of the game and it’s mechanics, so yes, I’d be very glad if the guildies were as friendly as can be.

That’s pretty much it honestly, now a little something about me, just so you get the idea who you are recruiting for your guild.

I’m a new GW2 player with little to no experience of the game. The reason I bought the game is fully because of it’s PvP and WvW features. I plan to do WvW almost all of the time, and a little bit of sPvP on the side, but almost no PvE. I know the idea of recruiting a new player for a guild may seem weird, or even funny, but I can assure you I am a fast learner, and a dedicated player, so keep your mind on that aswell. I plan to represent the guild at all times and bring victory to my server.

I do however prefer the idea of intense PvP in WvW, rather than avoiding combat at all cost, and only just cap towers and such, even though I am aware of the importance of owning these spots.

I have not decided what class/profession to roll my main on yet, and I’m honestly open for debate and suggestions here. The classes I’m willing to roll (the first one being the one I’m leaning towards the most and the last one being the least likely to roll) are: Mesmer, Elementalist, Thief, Guardian, Ranger or a Necromancer. Again, this is still open for debate.

That’s pretty much it for now honestly, if you have any questions please do ask.

Thanks for taking your time to read this thread, I hope to see you all in-game, hopefully on the allied side, but even if as opponents, it’s one love!

Regards, oRx.

“Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.”
- Tupac Amaru Shakur (1971-1996)

(edited by oRx.9584)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shamski.7645

Shamski.7645

Awesome post orx. I run a guild of about 200 on the Darkhaven server. We are a PvX guild with a large influence in our servers WvW. I would love to talk to you more. You can send me in game mail to Shamski.7645 or message me here on the forums. We are non elitist we req TS but do not req a mic. We are excellent at training new players as well.

in Looking for...

oRx.9584

Awesome post orx. I run a guild of about 200 on the Darkhaven server. We are a PvX guild with a large influence in our servers WvW. I would love to talk to you more. You can send me in game mail to Shamski.7645 or message me here on the forums. We are non elitist we req TS but do not req a mic. We are excellent at training new players as well.

Thank you for your reply Shamski! I will definitely consider joining your guild, as it seems quite suitable for me honestly. I will contact you in-game tomorrow, as I am working at the moment and have little to no time for playing! ;o

But again, thanks alot for the reply, appreciate it.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rimmy.9217

Rimmy.9217

oRx, you could consider moving to Ehmry Bay. We’re in the same tier as Darkhaven, and we actively encourage our people to be in several guilds – you will likely find people doing anything you want to at any given time you happen to be on.

Trollnado Ele – Ehmry Bay

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

oRx, you could consider moving to Ehmry Bay. We’re in the same tier as Darkhaven, and we actively encourage our people to be in several guilds – you will likely find people doing anything you want to at any given time you happen to be on.

EBay is soon to be replaced tho… Huehuehue.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Looking for...

Rimmy.9217

EBay is soon to be replaced tho… Huehuehue.

It remains to be seen what level of play ET can sustain – since your reboot you’ve only gone up against imploded servers…

But T6 is looking forward to going up against you guys – hurry up!

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

But T6 is looking forward to going up against you guys – hurry up!

Stop gaining rating then, noob…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lawrencii.1356

Lawrencii.1356

Feel free to come check out our guilds in SoS http://www.sosgw2.com/

Cheers!

¬ I A Euphy ¬ SoS ¬

in Looking for...

oRx.9584

Thanks everybody for the invites and taking your time, however I am still looking for more offers. (:

in Looking for...

oRx.9584

Also, @Jeknar please do not hijack my thread or use it as a starting point for conflicts, go do that somewhere else. Also, only the fact you have to assault Ehmry Bay over the forums kind of proves your skill in WvW on the battlefield (no offense though)…

In addition, I never said I was joining a T1 or a T6 server, so Ehmry Bay is definitely more than an option, as I got several invites to it (some also via PM) and I generally found them very nice.

I am however European, and I’m adding that to the OP just to make sure there’s no misunderstandings.

Again, I’m still open for all invites, please do throw some more so I have the full picture!

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Also, @Jeknar please do not hijack my thread or use it as a starting point for conflicts, go do that somewhere else. Also, only the fact you have to assault Ehmry Bay over the forums kind of proves your skill in WvW on the battlefield (no offense though)…

Dude, we’re all (or almost) buddy-buddy down here on Bronze, my response to Rimmy isn’t a serious one. I even added a “huehuehue” to show that it wasn’t serious but I guess you missed that.

That said, you should consider most of the bronze servers. DH, EBay, ET, FC are all good options (Altho FC is kinda dropping to the “no fights tier” atm). I don’t recommend GoM because everyone that I know that came from there only gave me negative feedback, but you can go there too and fight us if you wish.

in Looking for...

oRx.9584

Dude, we’re all (or almost) buddy-buddy down here on Bronze, my response to Rimmy isn’t a serious one. I even added a “huehuehue” to show that it wasn’t serious but I guess you missed that.

That said, you should consider most of the bronze servers. DH, EBay, ET, FC are all good options (Altho FC is kinda dropping to the “no fights tier” atm). I don’t recommend GoM because everyone that I know that came from there only gave me negative feedback, but you can go there too and fight us if you wish.

My apologies then, I thought you were trying to offend him for no real reason. I’m mostly considering EBay right now honestly, because I seem to get the most pleasant invites from their side.

Again, sorry I assaulted you like that then, we misunderstood each other apparently.

Thanks for your reply anyhow, it was more than welcome here.

Hope to see you in WvW then, either on my side, or on the opposite!

Regards, oRx.

in Looking for...

oRx.9584

I’ve decided to join Ehmry Bay, due what I’ve seen and heard. Thank you all again for sending me invites and being nice to me. I hope to see you all in WvW; either on the side of the EBay, or on the opposing side.

Respect your enemy anyhow, see you in the Mists!

#closerequest.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Good luck to you on EhmBay, but feel free to check the higher tiers if you find the pace to be too slow.

in Looking for...

oRx.9584

Good luck to you on EhmBay, but feel free to check the higher tiers if you find the pace to be too slow.

Thanks for the heads up Chris! I’m loving the community on Ehmry Bay for now though, so I think it’ll be a pleasant stay indeed!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aduah.4567

Aduah.4567

HEY! Welcome oRx. We try to have the most fun possible here at ebay! ^^

in Looking for...

Rimmy.9217

See? I told you my recruitment post was boss!