NSP In Need! All WvW guilds welcome.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Calente.1524

Calente.1524

Hey everyone, I’m Jasie Jace. I lead a WvW guild on NSP called MeSi, and we formed primarily to try and organize a lot of our WVW players who did not belong to our mainstream guids (prime example being Os and ZoS). We are there mainly to provide extra presence on our server, and hopefully improve our chances. As many of you know, a large amount of great players have transferred out of our server, and it has started a downwards domino effect in which many people viewed NSP as a"sinking ship." Me, along with everyone else who plays WvW actively on NSP, have been trying very hard to change this label, and in the future, attempt to restore NSP’s T1 status. I am very happy to report that the before-mentioned downwards spiral has, in my opinion at least, stopped. We are now on the horizon of being able to make a comeback, both as a server and a community. It is truly an exiting time to be apart of NSP, to know that you always need to prioritize tactics due to a lack of numbers, and to work with what you have. I hope, we hope, that any guild seeing this post considers switching over and helping us in our goal to restore NSP’s reputation. We have a friendly community, and a dedicated core group of players which will be happy to work with you. Right now, our main gap in coverage will have to be our nighttime, as we do not have many oceanic players. However, any help is appreciated, and feel free to message me in game for more info.

Thanks a bunch,
Jasie Jace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shortlived.6491

Shortlived.6491

I hear NSP is getting its stuff together, I enjoy a good challenge and would love to join the up and coming NSP. Thanks for the info .

in Looking for...

Posted by: BirdSong.2541

BirdSong.2541

Reasons to join NSP

• No trolls

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild
Northern Shiverpeaks Nightcrew

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

ZoS did a great job of keeping their borderlands well defended. Keep up the good work NSP! Best wishes.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

+1 to NSP, from your fellow bottom-Silver friends on IoJ. Been matched up against you guys more than any other server in recent memory.

Good to hear you guys are rebuilding, and we’re right there with you!

Second Child

in Looking for...

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

Have played against NSP a lot. They have some of the best roamers/roaming groups I’ve gone up against, as well as their guild groups (mentioned in OP). They have a strong EU slot and a consistent presence through the week, often making strong pushes late in the week.

IoJ saw a bounce-back in its population following the season 1 gauntlet and I’d expect NSP is poised for the same.

If you’re looking for a transfer to mid-ladder and a server in it for the fights, with a strong veteran presence, they’re worth checking out.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I love NSP. Couldn’t imagine playing anywhere else.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP