[NUDE] is lfm fun peeps to play with

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

It’s a Nudie thing… you wouldn’t understand

We are a mature immature guild basically adults who cut up and act like we are still in high school with “that’s what she said” kind of jokes.

We have a fully upgraded guild hall with all the buffs that come with it.

A fairly active WvW group, sPvP peeps (Karen is a trip when she’s in sPVP) and some die hard PVE’ers (Looking at you Breezer)

We throw so legendary game/teamspeak parties. Our biggest of the year is coming soon Our Annual Halloween Bash and Monster Mash is scheduled for Oct 29th.

WvW we are not necessarily a fight guild but we have been known to fight too. We tend to run the borderlands. We are rarely in EB and even more rarely in EOTM (although we are planning that this weekend but that will be the first time since before HOT). Our WvW scheduled timing is Wednesday nights 7/8pmish to about 10 (Amber logs then but some of us still run without her), Friday nights 8-10pm our Naked/Drunk Pep Rally before reset and then we do Reset at 10 until whenever. Saturday nights about 7/8pmish until we pass out or w/e.

sPVP whenever Karen can get peeps to run with her she will be all over that!

PvE is like all the time with Breezer and Karen. They also like fracs and just about everything the game offers.

Some of us have been together for years but that doesn’t mean we don’t like meeting and playing with new people in fact we love meeting and playing with new people.

You won’t hear us telling you to build your toon a certain way, require tedious amounts of training etc we just are not that type of guild. We play for 100% fun. There are not really ranks in our guild even though there are (really you wouldn’t understand) basically what I am saying is that ranks mean jack squat to us.

You’ll have more fun with us if you join teamspeak. We have our our server but use Crystal Desert on our WvW nights (this promotes coordination, meeting new players, and guild recruitment)

It would be lovely if you’re on Crystal Desert server too. This of course doesn’t matter if all you do is sPVP or PVE but if you want to WvW with us then CD is the place to be!

For further details or if you have questions contact Emma Vine aka Amber Vine in game hmsgoddess.3869
Edited – Adding Contacts
also contact Karen – slayerjuice.9416
or Breezer – Breezer.9273
or anyone else in [NUDE]

Attachments:

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

(edited by hmsgoddess.3869)

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Had 2 join us last night! Still looking for more! Tonight’s party is EOTM (Highly usual for us to run there but hey it’s suppose to be a party!) BYOB.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mortayia.7651

Mortayia.7651

I am a returning player and you all seem to be a good fit. Please toss me a mail/message in game if your still recruiting and interested.

I blindfold myself then go pick fistfights with people so I can enjoy culling in real life!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

I am a returning player and you all seem to be a good fit. Please toss me a mail/message in game if your still recruiting and interested.

We are always recruiting fun people who don’t take the game too seriously. We are adults who have lives outside the game but want a place to come relax socialize and have a good time. I’ll try and remember to hit you up in game but you’re welcome to message me as well.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Just like to remind people we a fully upgraded guild hall with all the buffs that come with it. Breezer even built a jumping puzzle in the guild hall.

Had a few more join this weekend.

Brezzer would love to have others for PvE and Jumping puzzles. Mesmers for the win!

Please if you’re interested in our guild remember a few things:
We are LBGT friendly and expect you to conduct yourself accordingly.
We are not trolls, we don’t like jumping on dead bodies, spawn camping etc.
We expect everyone to treat each other kindly and with respect.
Ranks mean nothing in our guild, so if your looking for some sort of hierarchy or structured thing we aren’t for you.
No one is required to play any game mode at all. You play your way. So never feel obligated to do WvW or sPvP or any other game mode.
Repping the guild is ONLY required for certain things not 24/7. Mostly just if running with us in WvW or Guild Missions. However, we hold special events from time to time that may also alter that.
Mostly just have a good time

(edited by hmsgoddess.3869)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xyzetta.6132

Xyzetta.6132

Hallo there!
I have just started playing this lovely game again and since my guild is completely inactive now, I am looking for a new one. Casual, fun and relaxed attitude. No forcing me to do certain things, especially since I never know when I have time to game (being a busy mother of 3 with various health issues -.-) so preferably no online time required as well. It sounds like you could be that kind of guild.
If so, please sent me a message in game or let me know here. I will try to contact you otherwise in game if I remember! (yes add bad memory to the list as well haha!!)

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Hallo there!
I have just started playing this lovely game again and since my guild is completely inactive now, I am looking for a new one. Casual, fun and relaxed attitude. No forcing me to do certain things, especially since I never know when I have time to game (being a busy mother of 3 with various health issues -.-) so preferably no online time required as well. It sounds like you could be that kind of guild.
If so, please sent me a message in game or let me know here. I will try to contact you otherwise in game if I remember! (yes add bad memory to the list as well haha!!)

Ill try and remember next time im online. otherwise hit me up in game.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Ok so our guild is no longer maxed due to new upgrades in yesterday’s patch but as soon as that mine produces enough aethetium we will once again be maxed!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

1 more cloth and 1 more leather and we will be back at max. Still looking for fun people to play with.

in Looking for...

Posted by: chromadef.7403

chromadef.7403

this is exactly the guild i need
plz come online

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

this is exactly the guild i need
plz come online

Glad to have you with us! Chromadef joined us last night.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Guild is officially fully upgraded again! Level 69 a Nudies favorite number!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Wiggle It Wednesday is tomorrow and Breezer is giving map completion tours this Saturday for Tangled Depths to new nudies! Want to join in the fun? Become a Nudie!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Breezer is running Tangle Depths map completion for anyone who needs it this weekend. He’d like to have some new friends to play with!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Been out of town this last week but I’m back and still looking for awesome fun people. +18 and older (due to our ts channel talk)

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

IF you’re looking for hardcore and totally serious people we ARE NOT that. Only casual, fun loving people need apply.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Whats this our post has dropped to page 2 in less than 2 days well I’m just gonna have to say. We are still recruiting, that is IF you’re a fun person.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

we are starting our own reptile farm, we have a turtle and a toad in guild! Looking for more fun peeps to play with!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Last night was our Wiggle It Wednesday night in WvW and you missed it because you weren’t a Nudie! Don’t miss out on our other events/regular runs. Friday Night is around the corner our newest Friday night run is now 2 hours of WvW before reset followed by Boss hunts at reset time (Nudies decided that since linking reset in WvW is a pain in the kitten). Hope to see you soon!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Happy Friday! Tonight Nudies will be WvWing from 8 to 10, then we will be doing a boss run from 10pm until whenever! Don’t miss the fun. BYOB.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Today is Saturday! Nudies do WvW run tonight! Want in? Hit us up for an invite!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Another great weekend with the Nudies! Can’t wait for tomorrows patch and Halloween events!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

We Nudies will be doing the Halloween stuff today. Hit us up if you’d like to check out our guild!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Wiggle it Wednesday! Let’s see what those canons can do.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kazuki.1043

Kazuki.1043

Hmm, i think U are what im looking for
Is it possible to change server ? Im on Ring of Fire, can i change on ur server?

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Hmm, i think U are what im looking for
Is it possible to change server ? Im on Ring of Fire, can i change on ur server?

You can yes. It does cost money though. Also you are on EU servers we are on NA servers so I would suggest you think about moving across the ocean before doing that. Maybe start a free account on Crystal Desert server NA and see if you’ll like it before you actually move. I wouldn’t want you to move and find that you don’t have a lot of people to play with or that you can’t complete something because there isn’t people to help you.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

It’s the weekend…Nudie’s get super active! Hope to see you.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

This past weekend [NUDE] helped another guild claim their guild hall, worked on the cat quest together, ran on EB in WvW (Nudies are starting to like EB idk why but they are), our scribes made at least 1 of each of the Halloween guild hall decorations. In addition, there were many long hours spent doing the Lab runs.
See all the fun you missed because you weren’t a Nudie, next weekend is our biggest party of the year, are you going to miss that too? Don’t let next weekend be just another boring weekend, become a NUDIE.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xynful.8140

Xynful.8140

What timezone are you guys in? Mine’s GMT +8. If you guys are on EST the difference is day & night. It’s currently 9AM here and it’s 8PM EST.

Quite interested in joining, but if the timezone difference is huge, I wouldn’t see the point

“Monica” – Denzel Washington

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

What timezone are you guys in? Mine’s GMT +8. If you guys are on EST the difference is day & night. It’s currently 9AM here and it’s 8PM EST.

Quite interested in joining, but if the timezone difference is huge, I wouldn’t see the point

I personally play EST, however, I have people from all time zones currently except Aussies, Hawaii, New Zealanders. Not saying there are a lot on at all times but that there are some at least that play almost all time zones. I have Americans that play daytime which would be your night time/prime time.
If you don’t want to make an invest to move servers before knowing if you’ll like it you can always make a free to play account on the server and check us out before deciding if we are a good fit for you.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Last night was Wiggle It Wednesday in WvW we had a blast running in EB and Home Bl. Also we had 5 requests to join the guild all 5 have received invites. What did you do? Where were you it wasn’t in NUDE.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Last night while I worked on prizes and other party stuff for our annual Halloween Party on Saturday Nudies ran fracs then decided to run in WvW for a bit. Tonight, I will need to scout a location for the costume party but then it’ll be WvW from 7pm est until reset then idk some PVE thing we can do together and naked! Don’t miss the fun come play in the Nude with Nudies!

in Looking for...

Xynful.8140

I personally play EST, however, I have people from all time zones currently except Aussies, Hawaii, New Zealanders. Not saying there are a lot on at all times but that there are some at least that play almost all time zones. I have Americans that play daytime which would be your night time/prime time.
If you don’t want to make an invest to move servers before knowing if you’ll like it you can always make a free to play account on the server and check us out before deciding if we are a good fit for you.

Can I get an invite and see how many are on when I play? I’m in college so my playtime schedule naturally changes every 4 months or so, unless I get the same schedule the following semester.

in Looking for...

Posted by: slayerjuice.9416

slayerjuice.9416

Can I get an invite and see how many are on when I play? I’m in college so my playtime schedule naturally changes every 4 months or so, unless I get the same schedule the following semester.

Invite sent! Looking forward to meeting you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: slayerjuice.9416

slayerjuice.9416

We are on an NA server, just to be clear. We’ve gotten so many new members from this thread, and are very excited to have such a great group of new and experienced players!

in Looking for...

Xynful.8140

First day in [NUDE] and I feel great. Lurked the whole day, though, which is normal for me. The guild’s sched for guild activities doesn’t seem too bad for me especially the Saturday night WvWvW, which is around 7/8 AM Sunday for me. I’m currently in Tarnished Coast but I might be able to transfer this week depending if there are new gem sales (I might end up buying stuff on sale lol)

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

First day in [NUDE] and I feel great. Lurked the whole day, though, which is normal for me. The guild’s sched for guild activities doesn’t seem too bad for me especially the Saturday night WvWvW, which is around 7/8 AM Sunday for me. I’m currently in Tarnished Coast but I might be able to transfer this week depending if there are new gem sales (I might end up buying stuff on sale lol)

It’ll be even better if and/or when you join us in Teamspeak. That is where the true NUDE spirit comes through. Welcome to NUDE hope you enjoy your new guild home.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

So this past weekend we had our annual Halloween party. Our Costume contest group shot is attached

Attachments:

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Last night I tagged in EB (even though I didn’t want to, and it wasn’t a WvW scheduled night) Nudies came and played too! We had a great time and even meet a few new folks we didn’t know before (Angel of Doom I’m looking at you) A few of our die hard PvE’ers farmed Lab for those last minute ToT bags. Not bad for a Monday Night. What did you do last night in GW2?

in Looking for...

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

Jesuki and Amber are great peeps for getting broken into gw2. not too serious, just out to have fun. great community relations with their events. Although I can’t make many of them, i hear good things that takes from the lull of gw2.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Tonight is Wiggle It Wednesday! Will you be there?

in Looking for...

Posted by: warbride.6953

warbride.6953

heyo! i’m currently looking for a new guild and [NUDE] sounds AMAZING and totally like what i’m aiming for.

i’ve been playing GW2 (off and on) since release. i’m by no means a veteran and i tend to mess around a lot, except when it’s srs and i’m on a mission or in a group doing something important. ANYWAY, i’m just getting back into the game after a six month break so a bunch a stuff has probably changed and I’m going to be a bit confused for a bit, but i’m very much interested in being a part of [NUDE]!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

heyo! i’m currently looking for a new guild and [NUDE] sounds AMAZING and totally like what i’m aiming for.

i’ve been playing GW2 (off and on) since release. i’m by no means a veteran and i tend to mess around a lot, except when it’s srs and i’m on a mission or in a group doing something important. ANYWAY, i’m just getting back into the game after a six month break so a bunch a stuff has probably changed and I’m going to be a bit confused for a bit, but i’m very much interested in being a part of [NUDE]!

And we’d be happy to have you! hit me or any other nudie up in game for invite. Also You will get a lot more out of being a Nudie if you join us in Teamspeak, while this isn’t a requirement it certainly helps learn the other players and more fun goes down in TS than in guild chat just a fact really. But in advance I say welcome to NUDE.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

So ANET has allowed us a new guild name! Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] it was a good day to be a Nudie! It’s Friday which means weekend fun is about to begin….you ready to become a Nudie yet?

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

We had an amazing weekend in WvW. Hours long fights on EB and Home BL where were you? You missed all the loot!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

I wasn’t online last night but a direct quote from a guild to me via text
“Another brawl nite on EDG after taking Cd back last night, NUDE took SMC and we left at midway to T2”
They had a blast did you? You could have if you’d have been a Nudie!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Always have space for more fun people! Are you fun people?

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

What are your weekend plans? Wanna hang with us Nudies? Join us on the wild side!

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Weekend is here! TGIF! Are you gonna be a NUDIE in time?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Scath.3091

Scath.3091

Your guild sounds like a lot of fun and relaxed I would love to join if you’re still accepting new members