[NUDE] is lfm fun peeps to play with

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Your guild sounds like a lot of fun and relaxed I would love to join if you’re still accepting new members

We are always accepting new members. Hit me or one of the other contacts up in game for invite. Ill be online for sure Wednesday.

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kryptos.8346

Kryptos.8346

If I remember correctly you were on far shiverpeaks a long time ago. You guys carried our nightcrew. Are you the same core ppl?

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

If I remember correctly you were on far shiverpeaks a long time ago. You guys carried our nightcrew. Are you the same core ppl?

Well a number of “core” people have moved on to other games but there are still some basic “core” people around. Yes we were on the night crew of FSP.

For a basic of who is still in guild that were on FSP:

Amber/Emma Vine – Me still here still playing
El Fiero
Scott
Subatomic (we picked him up on FSP)
Flea Bag
Baron (picked him up on FSP)
Odici
Taka
Zorgon (picked him up on FSP)
Heffie
There are others that are still here but are lesser known as they didnt usually do WvW.

In addition, the old core members on other games are still in guild (most of them) so whenever they come back they are still welcomed.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lananai.2905

Lananai.2905

Hello is there somebody I can talk to about recruitment, both hmsgoddess and slayerjuice is offline

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Hello is there somebody I can talk to about recruitment, both hmsgoddess and slayerjuice is offline

oh you found an old recruitment thread of ours. Check out our new recruitment thread here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-NUDE-It-s-a-Nudie-thing/first#post6508319

Also Ill be online tonight around 6-7pm eastern time. Also in game mail works as well.