Need help building my own guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Snow.7396

Snow.7396

So this may sound strange.
I am looking for helpful players or other guilds who can help me with my guild’s weekly guild mission clears. I will be paying for this and for those who do not know me, i am the player who owns 7 chak egg sacs ( not bragging, just saying so people don’t think this is a scam). I have always dreamed to have my own maxed out guild hall with all the decorations. I have been persistent and dedicated about this dream and got my guild to lv 34, just unlocking decorations lv 3 so you know, i can start decorating. However, i do still want to get the guild to max level is having alot of trouble finding members in the game because the guild is basically empty in terms of members and people dont like joining a guild which does not have a community, i do understand this.

So what i am asking is if any other friendly guilds, small medium or even large sized can help with my guild missions after they’ve done theirs, i will be gladly paying in gold for their help. Thank you very much.

Please leave an in game contact ID if you are interested.

Thank you for reading, thank you for your time.
#a player working towards his dream.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Snow.7396

Snow.7396

bump

in Looking for...

Posted by: harrison fang.1874

harrison fang.1874

Id be down to help. Although I am not on too often except for raiding anymore

necromancer (STUN)- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader of Aegis Shield [AS]-Tarnished Coast
Mjor of [CrSy] Cryptisyndicate

in Looking for...

Posted by: sakura.7961

sakura.7961

It might help if you’d put your region in your post, since if you’re NA people from EU wouldn’t be able to play with you and vice versa I think.

More violets, less violence.

in Looking for...

Posted by: DKShang.8792

DKShang.8792

What Sakura said. Otherwise if you let me know a day or more in advance I can usually bring enough members from my guild to get most missions done. We won’t charge you. It would be free. It’s just our way to be helpful.