Need help finding a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lonebone.8704

Lonebone.8704

Hello everyone.

I’m a noob at this, so I thought I’d just make a topic and hope for some answers.

I was hoping to find a guild, and I tried looking at some of the help topics, but without sucess.

I’ve played guildwars on and of for a couple of years, but I have only played mostly with myself, and I thought it could be fun trying to play with others, but I don’t know where to start. Is there anyone who can help me try to find a guild, or help me make this game more of a game to play with others?

Edit:
I haven’t really tried anything but PvE, but I’d really like to try it out!
I’m a very casual player, and been playing for a few years, but I’m still a noob. Part of watning to be a part of a guild, is to learn!
I’m on an european server.
And I’m a 19 years old girl from Denmark. (Idk if that has anything to say)

Thanks!

(edited by Lonebone.8704)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Maggie.3082

Maggie.3082

What kind of stuff are you into? PvE? WvW? Spvp? RP? All of the above?
If PvE – Do you enjoy just doing Instances (Fast runs, all runs?) open world content? Do you want to do guild missions?

If WvW – you should say which server you’re on, since its really the biggest thing that hinders what server your guild is on. If you’re looking for a wvw guild, are you willing to x-fer servers for a wvw guild, if they do the other stuff and you just love them so much?

It helps to say which class you play as your “main”. (I personally play a different class for pve, wvw and spvp…lol).
Do you want a big guild where you have the potential to meet lots of people, but maybe not get to play with everyone? Or a smaller guild where its more intimate? Does that not matter as long as the people are cool? Do you want a guild where its more “adult” or family friendly? Casual, Semi-Casual, HARDCOREOMGBBQ?

I would start with answering some of those questions. They are going to point you in the right direction of what kind of guild you want. A good guild will be a lot like a home. You’ll meet fantastic people who you feel really comfortable with and enjoy spending your time with. You should find one that aligns with your needs, not one that you have to mold into. There are more than enough guilds out there to find one that is perfect for you!

Good luck!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Livingston.8519

Livingston.8519

Hi Lonebone,
as Maggie said, would be usefull to have more informations about your playing style. Withouth further informations I can invite you to my Guild, Keepers of Gaia-[KoG], PvX oriented (wich means that we’re not focused on one aspect of the game, such as PvE, PvP or WvW but we’ve members who like to run all this kind of stuffs you can do in GW2 and willling to group up to have fun together), 30+ members, with a TS3 channel in order to vocal chat (not mandatory, just suggested), Guild Missions and a long road to walk in order to create a real group of friends more than just casual members. That’s the goal I’ve in mind and everyone who’s willing to help or just give it a shot is most welcome
The Guild is based in the Ring of Fire’ server, wich is important just in case you’re willing to try out the WvWvW system with your guild mates.
For further informations don’t be shy and contact me here or in game
Wish you best luck in your search

Livingston

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

If you’re in a European server, you’re welcome in [WAR]

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Kryptic-Warlords-WAR-a-hub-for-all/first#post5276242

We’re based on Seafarer’s Rest, and casual PvX

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

in Looking for...

Posted by: BrunoGMC.1867

BrunoGMC.1867

You can check our guild post here.
Have fun!

Great Jungle Wurmicidal Maniacs [GJWM]
Commander Roy Maverick

in Looking for...

Posted by: Draco.9480

Draco.9480

What’s yer goal? Dungeon+fractals, open world, pvp, wvw?
If dungeons I’d suggest to solo dungeons first to understand how to play.
Via solos ya can improve. Ya won’t improve if people carry ya.
Only with hard playing people improve. Ya cna watch other people playing pve/pvp/wvw.