Need help to obtain Guild hall

in Looking for...

Posted by: ZanderZone.8935

ZanderZone.8935

Looking for a 5-7 squad of of exalted mastery enabled players to help with clearing a guild real quick. trying to surprise my small guild mates with a new present before i leave the game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I’d be happy to help. Add me, if I’m online when you go to do it, just give me a holler.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in Looking for...

ZanderZone.8935

I’d be happy to help. Add me, if I’m online when you go to do it, just give me a holler.

Added, as soon as i can get at least 4 more people than will attempt it.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wake.5362

Wake.5362

Depending on the time I’m willing to help and could probably convince a few of my guildies who miss our claiming(and are new players so they’ve never claimed a hall) to come along.

Lumiesca/Liucenna
Aurene Wardens guild leader

in Looking for...

ZanderZone.8935

Depending on the time I’m willing to help and could probably convince a few of my guildies who miss our claiming(and are new players so they’ve never claimed a hall) to come along.

SWEET! i will add you, what time do you guys/gals usually log on?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wake.5362

Wake.5362

SWEET! i will add you, what time do you guys/gals usually log on?

Sorry I’ve been busy the past two days and haven’t really been on! I’m usually on weeknights EST and weekends, though I’m busy this weekend so I probably won’t be on until tomorrow evening which is when we have missions. I’ll make sure to add you once I do get on.

Lumiesca/Liucenna
Aurene Wardens guild leader