Neon Genesis Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vazqo.8012

Vazqo.8012

Yes the thread is several months old, but still relevent. FA could still use some help with most timezones, try the server website or post in the matchup thread with any questions you have.

Czarist/Vazqo/Vazco et al
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omega.9601

Omega.9601

Henchmen try contacting Fallen Deaf Ears or make an account on fort-aspenwood.com

Fort Aspenwood
Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB] – Elementalist

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Definitely check out fort-aspenwood.com.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Go Fort Aspenwood!

Attachments:

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in Looking for...

Posted by: iAmEM.6072

iAmEM.6072

Quick Bump on this! Deep Penetrations is back on Fort-Aspenwood! Bigger and Stronger!

-Fallen Deaf Ears [GM]

Head South East Asian Commander
Fort-Aspenwood/[DPS] Deep Penetrations

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Quick Bump on this! Deep Penetrations is back on Fort-Aspenwood! Bigger and Stronger!

-Fallen Deaf Ears [GM]

Good.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Vazqo.8012

Give FA a try if you want to fight against the top level servers without the queue times

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

I guess this is the server recruitment thread! Well I recently moved to FA from SBI and I must say that it was one of the best decisions I’ve made in GW2. My only regret was not doing it sooner. There is a good balance between people who play for PPT and people who play for fights. There is a mutual respect between both parties and FA has a tremendous ability to turn on its afterburners and beat overpopulated opponents such as TC and SoS when it so desires (source: MoS a few weeks ago).

It looks like FA could really benefit from a little late NA (PST focused guild) as well as off hour support in all of the pertinent timezones.

Two thumbs up for FA!

-Star

Star Player
[KEK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omega.9601

Omega.9601

Another OCX/SEA guild or even an active commander would go a long ways towards balancing out t2, and you will get plenty of fights and bags! Check out fort-Aspenwood.com!

Fort Aspenwood
Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB] – Elementalist

(edited by Omega.9601)

in Looking for...

Vazqo.8012

Great fights against SoR and Maguuma right now and SoS moving up it would be great to have some off hours coverage to bolster our great NA timezone

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

FA is currently looking for OCX/SEA/EU.

We are fine in NA, although we are open to small NA guilds and single players looking for a good home.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

If you play WvW for the fights, then consider Fort Aspenwood as your new home. OCX/SEA/EU times are guaranteed fights.

If you play WvW for the PPT, also consider Fort Aspenwood as your new home. Regardless of rumors about being for the fights, FA has always had a healthy and lively mix and respect for both playstyles. That’s been FA’s key to success as one of the most stable servers over the past year.

Chaba Tangnu