New NA Team looking for 2 dedicated players

in Looking for...

Posted by: Stormblade.8274

Stormblade.8274

Hello, I go by Storm; I am looking to start a new PvP Team and I am looking for more players to join me.

About the Team:

We are newly formed team based on Fort Aspenwood and we play at the minimum three times a week around 10 pm EST / 7 pm Server Time. We play more often during the week when all of us are on line, however we have three dedicated days put in place to ensure we play at least three times a week. We all have a life so it can be difficult to figure out a time to play together. These are the times that have been working for us so you are expected to adapt if you wish to join us.

Our current team consists of three players: Level 12 Necromancer, Level 16 X Class and a Level 40 X Class. By X class I mean we can adapt to any class as necessary. I understand that many of you might be discouraged by looking at our pvp levels, however we have all been playing this game since its launch and we fully understand how the game works. With the recent increase in pvp activity we wanted to hop into the scene while it is still young and make a name for ourselves. We would like to jump into the competitive scene as soon as possible, so we are looking for two growing players such as us to join the team and contribute.

Requirements for joining:
We are looking for 2 players dedicated to improving themselves and reaching their full potential in this game. This means that not only are you expected to attend all the practices, but you are also expected to play on your own whenever you can and improve your play by simply solo queuing or playing with us at unscheduled times.

Criticism: you are expected to know how to receive it and how to give it. If you are joining this team just so that you can be told what to do then I’m sorry, keep looking. You are expected to help your team improve by suggesting mistakes that have happened and how they can be improved on.

Builds: you need to come up with your own builds for the role you are assigned, as well as be willing to play the builds you are asked to play.

Attitude: We are not looking for miss negative nancy, we are looking for glass is half full type of players. If this is not you then please don’t contact us.

Communication:
We use Mumble for practice and Skype/Email to stay in touch out of practice. You will be required all 3.

If this is something that interests you, if you are looking for a team where you can take your play to the next level and if you are a looking for a dedicated team to making it pro then send me a whisper in the game or Bagzli.8217 and we will give you a tryout.

Sincerely,

Stormblade.8274

in Looking for...

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

I play with you guys on the weekend. Weekdays 7pm server time I usually cant be on, sometimes I will be.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

in Looking for...

Posted by: Reverie.9064

Reverie.9064

I’m interested. I’ll message you ingame.

Trance [DWi] ~ Deal With it, sPvP focused Guild. http://www.spvp-org

in Looking for...

Posted by: Choops.3710

Choops.3710

Heyyo! I’m interested in well, I’ll shoot you a message

Pikachoops – Engineer, Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bagzli.8217

Bagzli.8217

A quick update on the team, in past 2 days I’ve gained 4 ranks myself and I am now 1 win from rank 20. So I hope those who are judging us by ranks/levels might reconsider since we are raising those ranks fairly quickly.

Know me? pm me and join me on Fort Aspenwood! ~~~ Heroes of Newerth: Bagzli
ijji Gunz The Duel: Bagzli, MissHotShot, The~Undying, IIiPlayII
Warcraft 3: Bagzli, LegendaryBagzli, Fearow, Weretroll

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bagzli.8217

Bagzli.8217

Thanks everyone who tried out. We have filled up our team. Best of luck with finding your own team!

Know me? pm me and join me on Fort Aspenwood! ~~~ Heroes of Newerth: Bagzli
ijji Gunz The Duel: Bagzli, MissHotShot, The~Undying, IIiPlayII
Warcraft 3: Bagzli, LegendaryBagzli, Fearow, Weretroll