New Player Looking For Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Rogue.1328

The Rogue.1328

I am a new player looking for a newbie friendly guild. I don’t care what server it is on, as long as it is EU because I’m from the UK. I am planning on having a mesmer, engineer, elementalist, thief and warrior. I am willing to transfer to any server you want me to, since i have low level chars so i don’t mind redoing them. I am a casual pver, though i think i might do a bit of wvw when I’m higher leveled. I think I might do some \dungeons as well. PM me on the forums, cause I don’t have any characters yet, cause I’m waiting to transfer.

I am the official recruiter for Badgers Against Dragons, So PM me if you want a place
Check out our recruitment thread here
And our website here

in Looking for...

Posted by: Darkmoore.4528

Darkmoore.4528

Hello there, Rogue!
As a creator of the guild Thesaurum Venatores on the Aurora Glade server, i would like to offer you to join . We are looking for new members to help us build a robust guild. Please bare in mind that the guild is newly created and does not have all the trimmings (upgrades) like many guilds do – these will be acquired in due time. If you take a look as to what the guild has to offer in terms of what it can do for you, then please view the guilds recruitment post here
We also have an age requirement, this is to keep all forms of drama at zero. Since we are a mature guild.
P.S. – if it’s more comfortable for you – feel free to PM me, if u have any questions
Thank you for your time.

in Looking for...

Posted by: nickelton.1924

nickelton.1924

Hey,

I’m with The Requiem of the Dead [REQ] on the Gandara server! It’s the most wicked place you can be in! Want to know more? Check out this post of mine:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/REQ-Gandara-Join-this-mighty-guild-25/first#post3503054

Officer in the Requiem of the Dead [REQ] ~ req.shivtr.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Barinthus.8347

Barinthus.8347

Imagine you have a guild you enjoy being part of but there are times during your regular playing schedule where there’s nobody else on. This is where Armed and Dangerous Tree Octopi comes in!

It’s a brand new guild so our roster is very small still but the main goal is to create a space for players who often play during late server hours (approximately 9pm to 2am PST or GMT -8). How does this work? Because we do not have representation requirement, whenever you log in and there’s nobody else active in your regular guild you can switch to our guild to find like-minded players to spend time with until your regular guild roster becomes more active then you are free to switch back. No hassle, no guilt, and worry-free!

We are PvX although probably a bit more on PvE side at the moment. Since we prefer drama-free atmosphere we prefer you to be 18 years old or older and be mature. Having fun is our motto – anything goes as long you do not violate Anet’s Code of Conduct and know how to treat your fellow guildmates.

Come and be part of something new! What do you have to lose? After all you can join up to 5 guilds and with this one you don’t have to worry to meet any representation quota or whatnot. Look up my account name or my character name Judoc Layghlin if you are interested.

Seeking Deaf Players. People who don’t use voice software welcome too!