New player lf a fun, active guild/any server

in Looking for...

Posted by: dnbluprints.6738

dnbluprints.6738

I’ve played MMOs since Meridian59 and Everquest all the way to EQ2 and WoW, although GW2 is vastly different than most of the MMOs I’ve played. I just started a couple toons on Maguuma but I can easily come to any server. I live in MST and I’m an older gamer with a family so I’m not much of a hardcore gamer and I’m still getting myself familiar with GW2 as its really new to me so I guess I’m looking for a noob-tolerant guild too. I’d prefer something with active players, teamspeakers, pve, pvp, whatever. Just not interested in a 2 person guild looking to build/rebuild for the next year where I’m the only one who is on the majority of the time. I would also prefer players not afraid of adult humor/joking.

I’d not consider myself hardcore but I can put time into the game nights and weekends and so far I really enjoy it. I’d probably level a character faster if I wasn’t mesmerized by the scenery. I don’t have a class preference but I really like the Guardian and Warrior. Anyway, I’m open to having fun and meeting some cool new people. Thanks.

in Looking for...

Posted by: xinglam.1857

xinglam.1857

Hey there! Our guild is friendly to new and old players alike. We’re a small-sized guild (about ~45 members) based on the PST timezone.

We use TeamSpeak, and participate in PvE, PvP, and WvW regularly.

Here’s our website if you’d like to learn more about us.

http://www.coostorybro.com

If even you don’t think we’re a good fit, I wish you luck in finding a new home!

-Xing (Kun Ji / Curious Quaggan)
http://www.coostorybro.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

If you are looking for a structured multi-game community you can call home then I invite you to review Great Architect. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.
  • Mature – Our ages range from 18 – 30+.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 60+ members. Most active around 10PM+- EST.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin. Used to share information and promote our events.
  • Community Oriented – We are community first, guild second. We look for community members.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We promote our Twitch streamers. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and always welcome new players.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Weekly WvW night. We run in small groups.
  • sPvP – Not much sPvP activity but we will support anyone wanting to start a team.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Eager to run Dungeons, often done nightly.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are nearly level 10+.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Missions – Actively unlocking missions.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.us

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

in Looking for...

Posted by: Unratedx.2794

Unratedx.2794

Hi there,

Binary Alliance is a guild of friends and fun lovers on Crystal Desert. We have a very strong online family feeling in the guild, we’re mostly in our 20s and 30s, laid back, and enjoy playing all parts of the game. We pride ourselves on being able to have a great guild culture where we can all have fun while still demonstrating great skill. We tend to be a little bit more PvE active currently, but are wanting new members who are really into WvW, WE usually do dungeon runs most nights, do not have a particular set dungeon that we do. It depends on guild member needs. Most of us are fairly high level for fractals ranging from level 30+, as well as having some members up to the 50-60’s

We have a website ( www.binary-alliance.com ), TS3 server, and an environment where people get to know each other and become friends (instead of just some random people you bump into on occasion).

- Members need to be a chill and laid back personality who just love to play with a community of great people

-TeamSpeak is our voice communication and we fully encourage the use of it.. The more people on the better!!

-Guild missions are held every Monday at 9pm EST

-Guild wide events hosted by Officers and other members

We’re currently a smaller guild (but active!) and looking to recruit players based around the PVX aspect of the game. We do have about 35-45 active members. We don’t want to get too large as we want to maintain our close and friend-oriented atmosphere, but getting into a more “medium” size range would be perfect.
If you’re interested, please feel free to check out our website and/or simply get ahold of me. I am reachable in-game (Unratedx.2794) or via email (officers@binary-alliance.com).
Thank you,

Narc:: [DnT] Death and Taxes

in Looking for...

Posted by: dnbluprints.6738

dnbluprints.6738

I really appreciate all of the offers. To those who PM’d me, I can’t reply because of the 2 day wait after registering for the forums. When I get home from work, I’ll have some more time to look into some of your web pages and make a decision. This game already has left me the impression of a good and positive community.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Redivivus.9253

Redivivus.9253

Hello!
The Unholy Mackerels [UM] is a small-medium sized (30 active w/ no activity req. ~6-15 prime time), social and fun PvX guild residing on FA. Although we are on FA, we allow new recruits to guest to try out our guild and allow time before moving.

We treat everyone here like a part of the family and our relationships with each other become long-term friendships. We are down to earth and genuinely just like to fun but also like to work together to get things done!

There’s so much more about us but I really want to be an open book when it comes to describing our guild to you so to avoid missing anything, I will link you our recruitment thread and our guild’s website, which has absolutely everything there is to know about us!

• Check out all the details about us here
  • Or check out our site!

If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer, just let me know. Good luck in your search!

NA Fort Aspenwood
Héllkaizer UM’s #1 officer in the whole world

in Looking for...

Posted by: Obran.6582

Obran.6582

Hey mate, I think we have a great atmosphere for you to take a look at, here is our info
From Our Ashes [Rise] is a PvX guild that emphasis community and togetherness. We enjoy all aspects of what Guild Wars 2 has to offer and we play pretty much all of it. Having an atmosphere of friendship will make the game more enjoyable while still having a competitive attitude. Most of us have come from different backgrounds and areas of the game, but we are all here together now and we will Rise to new levels.
Please whisper Obran, Greggerz, Bruzie, or KathCaly in game for moreinfo
Thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: bane.6281

bane.6281

Hi There, [KöMÉ] an international PvX guild based in Singapore and a proud member of the †ConqueroRs† Alliance on Crystal Desert!! We’re one of the few prelaunch guild left on CD and field over 130online during primetime!!
Chk out our guild values and 1year anniversary celebration on CD http://thekometimes.blogspot.sg
We run daily WvW guild zerg GMT+8 onward for server coverage and field a sizable NA zerg that support alliance as well. Fully upgraded guild that burn guild buff 24/7 and Guild Mission/Raid all tier twice per week for NA/Oceanic.
We are now hiring for more committed wvwer to expand our zergbuster core during oceanic. Following criteria we’re looking for and KoME WvW footage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMqJswr68jo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTMhsuXOFSw
1) Must be on TeamSpeak with Mic : Communication is the basic of fighting as a congenial unit.
2) Must be willing to field at least 1 main WvW char, properly attired & geared to KoME zerg spec.
3) Attend weekly training on pre reset day to share pointers and class discussion.
3) Prepared to fight to the death even outnumbered as we’re mostly called upon when outmanned.. in order to strike fear you have to be fearless, be upbeat and open minded willing to change to improve wvw experience.
4) Preferably someone not from CD or a new player with WvW inclination training will be provided.
5) Must be above 18y/o+ due to adult contents in gchat and TS.
Sign up today Home of the ConqueroRs.. target rich environment mostly no q as we avoid the blob. To apply visit thekometimes.blogspot.sg and contact any officer listed to arrange for an interview!!

If you are interested, do drop us a mail and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible, see you around!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Palton De Nomin.7984

Palton De Nomin.7984

Hey dnbluprints,
If you are still looking for a guild the Bovine Rebellion is looking new members. Our server is Borlis Pass. We are a small guild that enjoys teaching new players the game. We do a lot of PvE events to include dungeons. We use ventrilo for voice communications. If you are interested you can PM myself or Spiros Trueshot ingame. Also our website is www.bovinerebellion.enjin.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: MissCriss.6713

MissCriss.6713

SOR – [BURN] recruiting All time zones
International players are welcome too.

[BURN] is newer guild recruiting mature and laidback players
PVE and WVW havoc/roaming after working hours
We are looking for members to grow the guild together,
as a community.

Female friendly
Newbie Friendly
Mulit-Server Friendly

Currently on guild bounty training
New Player PVE mentoring
LvL mentoring

Prime time: 8:30p.m(+8gmt) or 5:30am server time. (SEA/OCEANIC)
Other Prime Times are (-5gmt, -6utc) as well as others.

Main language: English
Others: Canton, Mandarin.

Highly recommend:
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-People who are new to this game.
-Raidcall

Try us for a week, if we’re not a good fit for you we’ll understand. It’s about the person, not the numbers.

www.bornultimate.proboards.com

Look for us on Facebook,

www.facebook.com/groups/735894996425304/

Send me a mail if you are interested.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

Hi Dnbluprints,

I see you’ve been swarmed with replies but since our guild pretty much matches what you’re looking for, I figured I’d throw mine in as well…

About us:

Just Us Grown ups [JUGs] is a very friendly, drama-free guild which is comprised of people 30 yr.s old and older (our min. age is 25).

We are on the Jade Quarry server which is one of the three top-ranked servers for WvW. It’s also a high population PvE server and players from all other servers come to ours to participate in it’s events.

We have an even mix of male and female players and welcome both new and veteran players. We place a high value on community. We have a great website and a fully upgraded guild of over 150 members.

Here is our recruiting post on these forums.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a PM and, regardless if it’s with us, we wish you all the best in finding a guild to call home.

Attachments:

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: takkattak.1974

takkattak.1974

Hey there!

Jaded [Jade] is a fairly well established casual PvX guild that has been on Darkhaven since launch.

Our leaders have a lot of experience with mmos and have been together for years. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have a brand new website! a Facebook and a vent (however we use the server teamspeak for wvw).

We are looking for people who want to have fun and hang out together. We like to have an active chat and a community of helpful members that are willing to go out of their way for each other.

Even if you aren’t on Darkhaven you can still hang out in guild chat with us, guest with us now and then or run some dungeons cross server until you feel we are worth the transfer :p

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:
*friendly guildies
*scheduled events every night to give you something to do
*dungeon parties
*A friendly coordinated wvw crew that’s always willing to teach
*a private Spvp server
*guild trek, bounty and rush, challenge and puzzles every week
*new friends
*an abnormal love (and hate) for Quaggans

Some of our Guild Boosts include:
*10% Magic Find boost at all times
*15% Karma Boost on Mondays
*+5 supply on WvW night

Things we do regularly
WvW – We run in small 10-15 man groups 2 nights a week and regularly have people willing to run together on other nights.
sPvP – We have our own spvp server and we looking into scheduling in guild tournaments and we regularly have a few people to run matches with.
Leveling – We are always willing to help out and teach our jadertots <3.
Exploration –Jumping puzzles, orr map completion or anything else we are always up for it. Jumping puzzle races are also a huge hit with our members.
Dungeons – We have a scheduled dungeon night weekly to focus on some of the paths that are harder to get good groups for and most nights you can find a party in guild for other paths.
Fractals – We have a fractals night weekly as well, our players vary in level from 1-40.
World Events – We are always running out to the dragons or other world bosses and we do the Orr temples weekly for fun and loot.
Missions – All of our missions are unlocked and we do them every sunday night.

Jaded has 150 members mostly comprised of people between the ages of 18 and 81. We are most active during North American evenings. check out our calendar on our website to see our schedule of weekly events.

If we sound like the right home for you apply on our website or try to get a hold of us in game

Leaders:
Takiya Delyll
Arentide Delyll
Luto Locke

Hope to see you in game
-Tak

Takiya Delyll — Mesmer
Jaded [JADE] co-leader
Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: righteousdude.3974