New player lookin for a Social Guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Anrebanet.5062

Anrebanet.5062

Hey everyone,
I’m Luka, 26 year old mmo player with big experience however not in GW2. I’m new to this one and I’m lookin forward to catching some friends to hang up with. Currently I’m a proud father and a loving husband working hard to make a living :P I usually since 9 PM GMT+1 until midnight – 1 AM. I have reached lvl 33 with a necromancer so far and I would love to become a part of a bigger community. Server I’m playin on ATM – Seafarer’s Rest.
Lookin forward to hearing from any of you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zhennu.4729

Zhennu.4729

Hiya Anrebanet.5062,

I am Zhennu and I am the Senior Guild Recruiter for Royal Black Watch. Our website is royalblackwatch.net , we have a good group in GW2 and would like you to join us. Please check us out or you can come talk with us on TeamSpeak at Address: royalblackwatch.net Password: bellum

In-game you can also talk with; Cassiandra, Benedictat, and Cyberjudge

I do hope you look us up and we hope to talk with you soon.

P.S. Any member in our Teamspeak can help you answer any questions you might have for us, if not they will get you the answer your looking for.

Thank you

Zhennu

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

I invite you review our community. I believe Great Architect may have what you are looking for. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• New – At two months old we have room for you to rank up.
  • Mature – We screen our applicants. Our ages range from 18 – 60. We are not religious & you may hear some cursing.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 50+ members across 4 games, 40 of those in GW2.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin, paid up for a year.
  • Helpful – Useful and easy to navigate information on our site. Enjoy answering questions.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We support Twitch. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and welcome new players.
  • Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Actively involved. We often run alone. Recently bought our first commanders tag.
  • sPvP – Currently putting together a tPvP team, will soon have a custom arena.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Some dungeon running. Activity will increase as we recruit new members and our low levels reach 80.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are at level 3-5.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.enjin.com

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

in Looking for...

Posted by: Talenna.4052

Talenna.4052

Hello, if you haven’t found a guild yet, you may be interested in SEA - Sea of Sorrows Desperadoes on Piken Square. It is the unofficial EU server, but all playstyles choose to be there for it’s friendly community.

We are a mixed guild, accepting all playstyles and whilst many of us are RPers, it’s not a requirement to be part of us. We have been around as a community for over 8 years and have members who have been with us since the start.

We are friendly, helpful and are currently looking to build on our PvE skills, we don’t RP whilst questing etc and we make no demands on gear or builds. We are happy to help and advise. We will even take low levels into fractals, as our aim is to play together and have fun.

We have an 18+ age limit and accept that RL with it’s career, family and social demands that gaming is often a lower priority. We do expect a certain level of activity, though: an average of 4 evenings online as a rough guide.

I hope you find a new home online soon, good luck!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

hi there
we would like to count you in our ranks,see our site and forum and apply when you can,PM me here or in game to Balor O Suilamhain ,we have site/forum and ventrillo/skype and daily fractal runs and weekend guild bounty,we are on GMT scheduler so it would be a nice addition to the rest of the things we can offer ya,we are the answer to the trend in the guilds now where your level and gear count more than you do,we are in Ring of Fire

For the vanguard

http://vanguardbloodorder.shivtr.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Agathu.1890

Agathu.1890

Hail Anrebanet!

I am Agathu, Herald for the GW2 chapter of Sinister Swarm. We are on the Sanctum of Rall server. We have organized WvW, sPvP, PvE, Dungeon and Fractal Runs, New Content Runs, and Guild Missions. There is something for everyone in our community.

Honor. Respect. Community. These are the hallmarks that a great guild is built on.

The Sinister Swarm has stood the test of time with 13 years as a fun, friendly, professional, multi-platform gaming community. To the members here, this is family. To those who may be looking – this is the home you’ve been waiting for.

Check us out at www.SinisterSwarm.com to see what sets us apart – you’ll be glad you did!

Applications accepted online, orientations done in Ventrillo.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 – 1944)

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Equinox Solstice [TIME] is an semi-hardcore PvX guild formed on 18-February-2013, based in Crystal Desert that aims to foster interest in all aspect of the game (sPvP, WvWvW and PvE), seeking for players that are fun-loving, outgoing and self-motivated.

Within a short 3.5 months, [TIME] has become a fully upgraded guild which can be considered an significant progress.

In additional, the guild started out as an east and southeast asia regional guild but now has grown into an international guild filled with people from all around the world. We have an significant 24 hours coverage with the lowest number of members online at 25.

From the UTC +6 to +9 (Asia and partial Oceanic) timezone, we have players from Singapore , Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippine, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Korea, Australia and New Zealand.

We have players from NA and EU as well, finally forming a 24 hours coverage.

If you are interested in joining the guild, you can contact SkyShroud.2865 or you can visit Equinox Solstice’s Thread more info.

Alternatively, Crystal Desert has many guilds, you can join Crystal Desert server and check it out.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: shade.5682

shade.5682

Hello My Name Is BloodMaster X,
New to Guild wars 2, and need help? Than look no further! My guild is focused on helping new players out and show them the ropes, we are a community group! The reason I started this guild was because, when I first started playing this game, I did not know how to do anything and no one would help me. People would just say” Hey look at the noob!” “ or “ No I don’t have the time to help you, go bother someone else!”. If you have ever gone through this like I have, please do not hesitate to join, I want your experience playing this game better than mine was, when I first started out! I hope you all join and feel free to contact me if you have any question, you can contact me here or in the game, whatever is easier for you=].
Thank you for reading,
~BloodMaster X~

in Looking for...

Posted by: shade.5682

shade.5682

Hello My Name Is BloodMaster X,
New to Guild wars 2, and need help? Than look no further! My guild is focused on helping new players out and show them the ropes, we are a community group! The reason I started this guild was because, when I first started playing this game, I did not know how to do anything and no one would help me. People would just say” Hey look at the noob!” “ or “ No I don’t have the time to help you, go bother someone else!”. If you have ever gone through this like I have, please do not hesitate to join, I want your experience playing this game better than mine was, when I first started out! I hope you all join and feel free to contact me if you have any question, you can contact me here or in the game, whatever is easier for you=].
Thank you for reading,
~BloodMaster X~