New player looking for a friendly guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vrayl.5921

Vrayl.5921

Hi gang,

I’m looking for an adult (18+) guild to join up with. I’ve been playing for a few weeks and have my Guardian to level 37, but I feel I’m missing out on a large portion of the game and I miss the grouping aspect. I’m a casual player, have done hardcore before, heavy raiding and it’s just not my thing any more, neither do I have the time to dedicate to it. Life is too important! But what I do like to do is group up for a common goal, help out friends, do dungeon runs, etc. Not that I have done much of that in this game, but I have done so in many MMOs, more than I can count ranging back to the original EQ days.

I’ll log on on a given night and dedicate the evening to it. I may play a couple times during the late afternoon/evening during the week for several hours and usually pick a weekend time to play as well depending on what my wife is planning, but I can schedule a time to do an event with a guild so long as I know beforehand what’s going on. I’m a no-drama kind of guy. If we’re planning an event and we need to organize, then we get organized and get the ball rolling so as not to waste anyone’s valuable time. I respect others at all times, so I expect the same in return. I am friendly, really like to help out when I have something to offer, if I even HAVE something to offer at 37!

I only have the one character I’m leveling up, but I have a few others I’ve started and messed around with and a couple I like, but I’m liking the Guardian at the moment unless a Necro/Elem/Mesmer type is needed, which I also like their play style so I’m flexible.

My character’s name is Chycia, so let me know here or in-game if you think I’m a good fit and lets try it out.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Stryker Ace.4708

Stryker Ace.4708

We are recruiting from Stormbluff Isle. The Wrath of Khan is our Guild name and we are recruiting. ~20 members, 5-7 active during the evenings. Casual.

I believe we could be what you are looking for. We all have a jobs so can’t spend a hundred hours a week on the game.

Check out my guild recruitment “advertisement” and search for Wrath of Khan or Stormbluff. you should see my post.

Gotta Run,
Stryker Ace 4708

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

hi there
we would like to count you in our ranks,see our site and forum and apply when you can,PM me here or in game to Balor O Suilamhain ,we have site/forum and ventrillo
and daily fractal runs and fun stuff to do
we are the answer to the trend in the guilds now where your level and gear count more than you do,we are in Ring of Fire

For the vanguard

http://vanguardbloodorder.shivtr.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shotofed.6754

Shotofed.6754

If you are still looking…my guild is recruiting. We are friendly and help our guildies as much as we can. We are not a big guild but a close one. We have voice chat which is axondolby.com, in my opinion is the best out there and free. We have just about all the mastercrafters u could need. Very casual, despite our name “Murderers” lol. We have but one requirement, and that is you have to have a sense of humor and have fun. PM in game to Ayecaramba or here is fine. Look forward to hearing from you and if not, good luck to you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Hi there, Vrayl!

[UM] is a PvX guild that is friendly and helpful to all levels. We too are casual but also work towards in game progression and help each other reach those goals such as, Dungeon Master title, Legendaries, leveling, or even story missions. I’ll post our guild blurb and let you find out more about us that way.

Good luck in your search and thank you for reading!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Who We Are
We are a PvX guild with a pride in respecting others, no matter their play style or play level. We also are tight knit and enjoy getting to know one another through activities such as Dungeons, WvW, Fractals, sPvP, or partying up in PvE to do Orr events and
Dragons, and even helping with lvling main characters and alts.

The Unholy Mackerels has a core group of active members and we are building upon that, however doing so slowly so we get to know each and every one. We currently are a medium sized guild with 65 members, consisting of mostly NA members.

We are quite the social guild through teamspeak and guild chat. We use teamspeak but do not require it. Our newer members can listen in on the first few days and talk when they feel comfortable, however most talk within minutes because of how easy going everyone is!

What We Do
We currently run weekly scheduled WvW, Dungeons, Fractals, Guild Treks and Guild Bounties (Guild Rush unlock is currently 50% done). Members of “Regular” rank are granted abilities to schedule events too to ensure the guild is having fun the way it’s members want to! Also we provide FUN events and random guild chat trivia with prizes. There is always something going on daily, typically between 6PM-1AM Eastern.

What Server We Are On
You can find us on the Fort Aspenwood server. A tier 2 server for WvW, has a busy PvE population in maps, has a friendly community forums for all things GW2, also has a community teamspeak where everyone is welcome which also has our own guild channel (however we use our private TS in most cases). All-in-all, a server that enjoys working together through good communication while playing to just have fun.

What if I’m not on FA?
No fear! UM allows recruits to guest for up to a month in order to help everyone to have time to gather in game gold or irl money in order to transfer. Our staff and members are also more than willing to help by running events to help out! With all the events we run it is very easy to make the money to transfer in as little as a week.

How to Join Us!
Take a look around on our website to see more about us and our events we run and click “Join” to fill out our simple and easy app. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us, we would definitely be happy to answer!

Contacts
GM: Rits.4036 or Slipstream.6405
Officers: Jinxey.4173

http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Hi Vrayl! A good group of friends will make your adventures a lot more fun, so best of luck finding the perfect fit for you.

My guild, MadCast Gaming, is on Sanctum of Rall, but you can feel free to guest for as long as you want. Some of our members never transfer, so that is ok, but if you ever want to transfer in the future, we are happy to help dedicated and involved members save for the transfer. If you need help with how to guest, just let me know. ^^

MadCast is a gaming community that is bigger than GW2, but we are working on growing our GW2 sector right now. You can check out our website at www.madcastgaming.com. I especially suggest you read through the forums some to get a feel for what we are all about! Here are some points you may find attractive about MadCast:

We have a mature community. While MadCast has no specific age requirements we do have high expectations for maturity. You will find kind, patient people and no drama. The vast majority of our members are over 18 (especially in GW2). Most of our GW2 members are older with careers, and many have families and children.

We are a serious community with casual gameplay. In other words, the main expectations we have for members revolves around positive contribution to the community and not on a packed GW2 schedule attendance. If you are active in the forums and show up to a few events a week, that is good enough for us. Because we are casual our community is made out of all levels of players. We have many very new players, some new to gaming in general, and our environment is built on kindness and helpfulness. People will be happy to answer you questions and guide you through things no matter how basic or advanced.

We have a super awesome, active TeamSpeak group. If you are thinking of joining, it is definitely a place to check out! We enforce strict rules of respectfulness and tolerance among our players, making it a safe friendly place for everyone. People of all types feel comfortable joining in the conversation and making new friends.

Our community is bigger than in-game. We have a website with a lot of activity and heavy forum use. This is a huge asset because we have people who play all kinds of games over at MadCast, and the forums really serve as the uniting factor among people.

If you check out our website, you will see information about becoming a Full Member of MadCast. This is not something you need to do right away. Our guild welcomes ‘Associate’ Members, meaning we will add you to the guild, you are free to use our TeamSpeak and join our Forums, but you do not have complete access rights for inviting people to the guild yourself, or accessing certain Full Member parts of our forum. This is a good way to find out if MadCast is the right fit for you before applying. In the long run, to gain any ranking position, we require people to be an official MadCast Full Member.

If you want to, I’d love to invite you to join us and meet some of our members. I would encourage you to join us in our TeamSpeak (you can find information about that here: http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?2-New-to-MadCast). Alternatively, you can private message me in game, and I would be happy to add you in to one of our parties. TeamSpeak is our main form of communication, and even if you aren’t comfortable using your mic, it would be great if you installed it just to listen to the chatter. Quite a few of our members participate this way.

If you have any questions you can message me in game, post here, or join our forums and ask there. Good luck finding a place for you! <3

in Looking for...

Posted by: sambombe.8603

sambombe.8603

Hi there, we are focused in group activities and helping members, take a look

Who we are

We are a small but rapidly growing guild of friends who would like to invite many more people to join us in our adventures.We all play on the Tarnished Coast Server. We currently have around 15 active members and would like to see that number grow substantially. there are a core group of us who play on a daily basis running guild events or just helping one another improve our characters.

What does Tavola offer you?

-Friendly group of players who are always willing to help in any way they can.
-Scheduled guild events ranging from farming material & gold to WvW and bountys.
-Rewards for those who actively participate in guild events.
-Great Guild website and fourms
-24/7 dedicated ventrilo server.
-Experienced officers always willing to lend a hand.
-Holiday events and raffles.
-Daily dungeon runs.
-Our own customized GW2 game launcher.

if your interested in a guild were you always feel welcome then Tavola is the place for you. for more information please see out guild website and feel free to drop off your application if your interested.

http://tavola.enjin.com (some content need registration in enjin platform to access)

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greeting Chycia,

My guild is called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a smallish, bordering medium sized, social, 18+ PvE/RP family on Tarnished Coast. Some of us also enjoy knocking some heads in WvsW and a touch of sPvP. Knowledge of, or participation in, RP is not required. We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact. We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. We enjoy helping each other and doing things together when possible. All you have to do is ask if you need help with something and we’ll do our best to come to your aid.

Don’t worry about trying to transfer right away. Feel free to guest with us as long as you want. if you decide you want to transfer, we’ll help you get the funds you need to do so.

There is also no requirement to be representing us at all times. It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us some time too. We do have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our post here on these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/T-oast-PvE-RP-Make-The-Gryphons-Aerie-Home

…or go directly to our website:
http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

in Looking for...

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 40 members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.

Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xerati.5706

Xerati.5706

sorry to post but this message is a test and i clicked on random things lol